PDA

View Full Version : I had a terrible nightmare last night

That Punk Kid You Love
10-25-2005, 01:21 PM
It was so real:

I was in this hotel and nobody was there. I heard this voice and I followed it. I walked into this room that was dark and I heard "Your all alone now" the lights came on and my whole family were all violently killed and nailed to the walls. I ran out and saw myself killing them in the hallway. I woke up screaming and puked all over the floor next to my bed. Ive been awake sense then. It was about 4:30AM when it happened. Im afraid to go to sleep.

offspring fan
10-25-2005, 01:22 PM
:eek: .........poor you

SkunkIt
10-25-2005, 01:22 PM
It's just a dream, I've had nightmares too.

ruroken
10-25-2005, 01:23 PM
Seemingly real dreams are the shit. I love them. I've only had five, during the course of my changing medication. I wish I could still get them, but now I can't even dream. Oh well...

by the way, go get your mommy. She'll make you feel better.

Oh, and Jesus Christ, you are lame. Puking? Pff HAHAHA

Original prankstA
10-25-2005, 01:24 PM
o wow that really sucks my bad dreams never make sense like im watching a movie backwards

That Punk Kid You Love
10-25-2005, 01:24 PM
It's just a dream, I've had nightmares too.

This one was different Ive never had 1 like that before. Ive never been scared of a nightmare the way that 1 scared me.

irishpunkrockgirl
10-25-2005, 01:25 PM
i had a dream where my friend was really bugging me so i pushed her into a ditch

Original prankstA
10-25-2005, 01:26 PM
i had a dream where my friend was really bugging me so i pushed her into a ditch
did it kill her?

irishpunkrockgirl
10-25-2005, 01:27 PM
unfortunately not

Original prankstA
10-25-2005, 01:28 PM
you should have thrown her into a pit of knives

irishpunkrockgirl
10-25-2005, 01:29 PM
next time...next time

Aimeht
10-25-2005, 01:30 PM
One two, Freddy's coming for you, three four, better look your door, five six, get a crucifix, seven eight, better stay up late, nine ten, never sleep again.

Original prankstA
10-25-2005, 01:30 PM
lol.................

Betty
10-25-2005, 01:34 PM
I had a scary dream last night too, coincidentally (since it rarely happens anymore). It doesn't sound as scary when I re-explain it though.

I went down to the kitchen, it was in the morning, pretty early, and the lights wouldn't turn on. They wouldn't turn on anywhere so basically the power was out. But it wasn't like it was out because of a storm or something, it was more like it had been turned off somehow. Then there was a knock at the door. I was nervous so went to find my housemate and he said it was probably just the landlord. Then we looked out the window and there was a man at the door and he was like "Excuse me, I've come to check on your problem" but it was all stuttery and overly polite and madman like. And so I started freaking out about what to do because a psycho-killer was at the door and went to find my other housemate but she was gone. And then I woke up.

See, doesn't sound scary at all.

But then I spent the next while mentally going over my plan on how to escape if there is a madman at the door, possibly about to bust in.

Original prankstA
10-25-2005, 01:36 PM
its scary enough

T-6005
10-25-2005, 01:39 PM
A nightmare that screws you up enough to throw up all over sounds closer to a night terror. Although from what I remember usually people don't remember those.

offspring fan
10-25-2005, 01:42 PM
One two, Freddy's coming for you, three four, better look your door, five six, get a crucifix, seven eight, better stay up late, nine ten, never sleep again.
lol. love that song

Original prankstA
10-25-2005, 01:42 PM
Demon!!!!! Demon!!!!!!!!!!

offspring fan
10-25-2005, 01:46 PM
Demon!!!!! Demon!!!!!!!!!!
mohahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha host hark host raaargh uhf. must stop smoking

Original prankstA
10-25-2005, 01:52 PM
yeah prolly

offspring fan
10-25-2005, 01:56 PM
yeah prolly
yeah.............

China Boy
10-25-2005, 02:22 PM
It was so real:

I was in this hotel and nobody was there. I heard this voice and I followed it. I walked into this room that was dark and I heard "Your all alone now" the lights came on and my whole family were all violently killed and nailed to the walls. I ran out and saw myself killing them in the hallway. I woke up screaming and puked all over the floor next to my bed. Ive been awake sense then. It was about 4:30AM when it happened. Im afraid to go to sleep.
Are you sure it's not deja vu?
Heh, now he won't sleep tomorrow night either

irishpunkrockgirl
10-25-2005, 02:54 PM
the other night i was dreaming i was having coffee on top of a building in new york. then i was running for my life as these maniacs chased me. then i was in my irish teachers car saying "GO MISS GOOOOOO" then ended up climbing a hill and finding a new city