PDA

View Full Version : Emo/depressed people please read this please

That Punk Kid You Love
10-25-2005, 01:50 PM
Ok,if your gonna be all depressed and emo talking about your feelings and how you want to die n shit don't do it here ok? Its really fucking annoying. The only thing we can really do is try to talk some sense into you but its not gonna work and everybody knows it. So if your gonna fake commit suicide please for the love of everything in the universe PLEASE don't come here and post about it. Its a waste of space and time for us and you. Just stick to peices of paper.

Thank You.

Steve

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-25-2005, 01:52 PM
There is a difference between attention seeking and actual depression. And not all depression is attention seeking, you stupid, stupid fuck.

Original prankstA
10-25-2005, 01:52 PM
i didnt read it

That Punk Kid You Love
10-25-2005, 01:55 PM
There is a difference between attention seeking and actual depression. And not all depression is attention seeking, you stupid, stupid fuck.

Well the only people here that are actually depressed are smart enough not to commit suicide at the least not come on here and post a thread whoring how they are tired of the world and cant live anymore.

memento
10-25-2005, 01:56 PM
The truly suicidal and depressed never utter a word cuase they're not fucking pussies.

T-6005
10-25-2005, 01:58 PM
The truly suicidal and depressed never utter a word cuase they're not fucking pussies.
Right on. I fully agree.

Duracell
10-25-2005, 02:02 PM
I'm fuck'd, I suffer from depression and attention seeking.

That Punk Kid You Love
10-25-2005, 02:06 PM
I'm fuck'd, I suffer from depression and attention seeking.

You n me can get away with being emo cause were too scared to commit suicide.

Duracell
10-25-2005, 02:08 PM
if it wasn't fur burning in hells, I'd hav killed myselves years ago.

the_GoDdEsS
10-25-2005, 02:08 PM
Fuck you.10 fucking characters

That Punk Kid You Love
10-25-2005, 02:12 PM
Fuck you.10 fucking characters

Id be Glad too. I'll get on a plane to Slovakia when I get some cash. Where should we meet?

the_GoDdEsS
10-25-2005, 02:19 PM
Your mental capabilities are below zero. Shut it.

China Boy
10-25-2005, 03:34 PM
Ok,if your gonna be all depressed and emo talking about your feelings and how you want to die n shit don't do it here ok? Its really fucking annoying. The only thing we can really do is try to talk some sense into you but its not gonna work and everybody knows it. So if your gonna fake commit suicide please for the love of everything in the universe PLEASE don't come here and post about it. Its a waste of space and time for us and you. Just stick to peices of paper.

Thank You.

Steve
Stop talking to yourself, "Steve"

That Punk Kid You Love
10-25-2005, 03:53 PM
Stop talking to yourself, "Steve"

Was that some type of failed comeback? If it was,what? I never spoke to you. You basicly just spoke to me for no fucking reason.