PDA

View Full Version : Official BBS suicide note thread

Sin Studly
10-26-2005, 04:57 PM
Post your suicide notes here, to avoid cluttering up the forum. Then everyone can respond with OH NOES, DON'T DO IT style stuff.

(PS ; No genuinely suicidal people are allowed, you make the rest of us feel inadequate and silly because we don't actually wanna die, but still want the attention. And you bastards steal all the attention away from us after you're dead, why can't you motherfuckers give attention to us people who can still actually appreciate it instead)

Sinister
10-26-2005, 04:59 PM
I call a stickying.

Original prankstA
10-26-2005, 05:01 PM
i havent decided to commit

wheelchairman
10-26-2005, 05:02 PM
Life is no longer worth it.

I have this itch on my wrist, that only a razor can skratch.

I don't want any pity, life just hasn't been worth it since the accident.

Tell my mother I loved her.

Tell my father I hate him.

Everyone hates me.

I hate myself.

Goodbye everyone.

Goodbye life.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-26-2005, 05:02 PM
Ohh Ohh I want to kill myself, but I ain't gonna, I'll just cut myself a few times. Anyone what photos?

Sin Studly
10-26-2005, 05:05 PM
I don't want any pity, life just hasn't been worth it since the accident.

* The Accident

And BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I love it.

Please play my song for me Dexter, I'm crippled because of The Accident. But don't play it through pity, play it because it's an awesome song.

PS ; I'm a pitiful crippled gimp.

Sunny
10-26-2005, 05:14 PM
this world rejects me
this world threw me away
this world never gave me a chance

SO BYE FOREVAR, CRUEL WORLD.

no love,
-me

*cutes vains*

Offspring7
10-26-2005, 05:18 PM
i hate the world,
oh yes i do,
i stand here with a gun at my head,
and i will shoot at your cue.

i feel like i'm living among the dead,
all the fake happy smiles,
i'm fed up,
i could run for miles,
on this endless road of misery.

that was hard to write because i'm actually not depressed.

Conspiracy of One
10-26-2005, 05:21 PM
I hope I see this from alot of the spammers later on in this thread...

I waz on teh intanet nd sum guy said to me sum meen tings!!11@! I got zo mad at hem!1 Dis one guy sed me to go nd kut meself! Im zo mad at every1, dey make funna me at werk nd call me stoopid. I can't take it ne mo'!!1 Szo goodbI everyone, IL be goin to a bet-R place.

P.S- I hidd all my valubles under my carpett so nun of you can fin'd them, wait, Dammit!

(Moron's Name)

0r4ng3
10-26-2005, 05:24 PM
Yeah, I wanna kill myself and stuff because the vending machine took my dollar. Life just isn't worth living after that anymore. I have no more hope for better days.

Your Friend,
Jesse/0r4ng3

coke_a_holic
10-26-2005, 05:25 PM
I wasn't exactly sure what I should do
Surely, I shouldn't write a haiku
So this limerick's ideal
For this note of repeal
I'll see you when you die, too

From,
Mike

Original prankstA
10-26-2005, 05:25 PM
Yeah, I wanna kill myself and stuff because the vending machine took my dollar. Life just isn't worth living after that anymore. I have no more hope for better days.

Your Friend,
0r4ng3

you should have gotten a KFC snacker instead

Original prankstA
10-26-2005, 05:26 PM
So this limerick's ideal
For this note of repeal

From,
Mike
rip your penis off

Drummer_Boi91
10-26-2005, 05:28 PM
A bit emo dont ya think, suicide notes?

Tired_Of_You
10-26-2005, 05:28 PM
I'm Canadian, that's why I want to commit suicide.

Aurevoir monde cruel

- Valérie.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-26-2005, 05:33 PM

Aurevoir monde cruel

- Valérie.
If you are a normal Canadian I can put up with you, But if your a french Canadian I'll help you to kill yourself.

Tired_Of_You
10-26-2005, 05:35 PM
Look at my location. Quebec. What does it mean? French Canadian.

Oh noes.

0r4ng3
10-26-2005, 05:37 PM
If you are a normal Canadian I can put up with you, But if your a french Canadian I'll help you to kill yourself.
So how's that whole "not being a racist" thing working out?

Original prankstA
10-26-2005, 05:38 PM
So how's that whole "not being a racist" thing working out?
every one hates canadians even canadians

coke_a_holic
10-26-2005, 05:38 PM

Let's analyze this, shall we?

Would she want to commit suicide if she was a normal Canadian? Most likely. But would it be the main excuse for suicidal tendencies? No! That points towards Frenchness.

Aurevoir monde cruel
What language is that? Is it Canadian? No, that isn't a language, fuckwit. Is it French? We can't rule it out.

Valérie.
Is that an accent over the e? In England, an accent doesn't mean a mark over a letter, it means your mud-language. It must be French.

So yes, she is French-Canadian. You didn't even have to think about it, I did all of the thinking for you.

Conspiracy of One
10-26-2005, 05:42 PM
I did all of the thinking for you.
You should do that more often, we'd all appreciate it.

Tired_Of_You
10-26-2005, 05:43 PM
Hahaha. I love you, Mike. =P

the_offsprings_monkey
10-26-2005, 11:16 PM
Meh I always want to kill myself, but I can never bring maself to do it. :( ....no wait thats good :o

lenar
10-26-2005, 11:43 PM
So this limerick's ideal
For this note of repeal

From,
Mike
Mike, that was great.

memento
10-27-2005, 01:32 AM
Dear Mom, Dad, and Sean,

I'm so sorry you had to find out this way. I love you so much. I know you loved me more than life itself too, but I just couldn't have anything to do with this world anymore.

Please don't be mad at me. Please don't be sad. I'm happy now where ever I am. Please don't blame yourself. This is so far from your fault -- you are what kept me alive for so long. It is no one's fault and no one is to blame. I love you so much, more than the world. I'll miss you. Miss me too, but don't let it take control of your life. You are the most amazing and strong people I could've ever known.

Break down all the walls. Live for happiness, not in grief. Remember all the good times, and don't dwell on the bad. Breathe life and with it you will bring us joy.

"I am just going outside and may be some time."

I love you,
Memento

memento
10-27-2005, 01:50 AM
!!!PLEASE READ THIS!!!This to everyone who is going to kill themself. Please DON'T KILL YOURSELF! God loves you! Keep yourself alive. I know what your going through, but believe me, IT GETS BETTER. Your not worthless!!!! Your family love you, your friends love you!!! I promise that your life will get better if you don't commit suicide. Ask God for his help and he will fill you with the Holy Spirit and make you feel happy again. DON'T KILL YOURSELF! GOD LOVES YOU!!! Please think and don't go ahead with killing yourself as God loves you and he wants you to be alive! He will help you!!! Just pray to him! I am praying for all of you who read this! I pray that you will all be saved by God! Lord, I pray that you save these people lord, and let them know how much they mean to everyone who loves them and you. Please save them lord. Amen.

Just a Girl
10-27-2005, 04:41 AM
Meh I always want to kill myself, but I can never bring maself to do it. :( ....no wait thats good :o

it really isn't.

(some funny shit)

you're funny *gives you a flower*

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-27-2005, 07:36 AM
All this time I've been looking for a use for this knife here. Well gosh darn, I'm inspired.

*Dead*

ruroken
10-27-2005, 12:12 PM
Fuck you all complete to hell!!
I wish I was fucking dead!! I can't come here and you all just laugh at me!! :( :(

serious note
If I were to commit suicide, I'd do it Iraqi style. :cool:

China Boy
10-27-2005, 12:36 PM
Sitting in my kitchen, staring at the knife,
I can't believe it's happening
Once so wonderful, now,
life's a twisted kind of reality, a fantasy
Don't know where to begin

*dies*

JoY
10-27-2005, 12:51 PM
doesn't this thread just scream for some:

NO MORE HOPE FOR BETTER DAYS!!!!!!!!!111 :( :(

goodbye. forever! Bella. *teh sadz*

shiegg
10-27-2005, 01:23 PM
you see? i dont care!

the_offsprings_monkey
10-27-2005, 01:54 PM
um retard when you speak about your self the i has to be a capital like. "When I walk and talk I make you cum".

RedXIII
10-28-2005, 01:34 PM
The worst possible thing could have happened. My dog, my cat, my hamster, all fell victim to worms. Worse yet is that the people around me feel not even the slightest bit of sympathy for me. Instead, they all point and laugh. The world is mean, and I can't deal when even my best friends are now forever gone. God has sent these worms to dispose of me, as well. I refuse to live to the end of this cruel fate God has bestowed upon me. I would rather die now. My .45 in my hand, one bullet left, I would rather taste the sweet gunpowder than the antibiotics they were unable to give to my friends. Goodbye, I know I will not be missed.

RedXIII

Toxic Speed Bump
10-28-2005, 02:13 PM
I know I will not be missed.

RedXIII

ah you're not completly a dumb ass.