PDA

View Full Version : How pathetic

yay
10-26-2005, 08:02 PM
I just found out we cant ignore list moderators. Maybe it's old news, but as you might know, recently Wheelchairman has been spamming a fair bit, so I tried to ignore list him but I cant, because he is a moderator. How stupid. Something has to be done!!

Human
10-26-2005, 08:10 PM
WCM spamming? I don't think so.

yay
10-26-2005, 08:11 PM
WCM spamming? I don't think so.I do think so.

Human
10-26-2005, 08:11 PM
I do think so.
Quote something and tell me what thread and page I can find it on.

Kitten
10-26-2005, 08:15 PM
I give up, I'm tired of the disrespect I get from attention whoring. Today I hope to change myself into a normal user.

Yet you are attention whoring anyway.

HornyPope
10-26-2005, 08:16 PM
Will you stop calling out WCM in every single post you make? The board likes him. The board doesn't like you. The fact that you try and trash-talk him constantly isn't about to change our perspective.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-26-2005, 08:20 PM
I like yay, but I also like WCM.

bd007h
10-26-2005, 10:45 PM
you're right up there with him, Wishomie

bd007h
10-26-2005, 10:48 PM
If things go well on sunday, I will be too

yay
10-27-2005, 12:37 AM
at least I'm cheering for a first place football team.Both football teams in both codes of footy I follow here in Australia won the Grand Finals this year. So you are officially the dumbass.

bd007h
10-27-2005, 12:37 AM
we're talking about American football, dumbass

yay
10-27-2005, 02:15 AM
we're talking about American football, dumbassYeah, I know but dumbass, Wishomie wasn't smart enough to say American Football, so he left himself open to be teased.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-27-2005, 02:24 AM
*sigh* You Americans will never learn will you.

Tizzalicious
10-27-2005, 03:30 AM
Will you stop calling out WCM in every single post you make? The board likes him. The board doesn't like you. The fact that you try and trash-talk him constantly isn't about to change our perspective.

w0rd.

All it does it make yourself look even more stupid than before. If possible.

yay
10-27-2005, 03:44 AM
w0rd.

All it does it make yourself look even more stupid than before. If possible.Listen, since you don't seem to understand. I have no beef with you. I have a beef with WCM. Fuck off. I don't give a shit about you, stop trying to be important and getting involved in our business.

Tizzalicious
10-27-2005, 03:45 AM
All I did was agreeing with HP, you could have said this to him too, you know.

Kitten
10-27-2005, 05:10 AM
Listen, since you don't seem to understand. I have no beef with you. I have a beef with WCM. Fuck off. I don't give a shit about you, stop trying to be important and getting involved in our business.

So send him a private message next time. By putting it up in general discussion, you are inviting everyone to have their say about it.

Little_Miss_1565
10-27-2005, 05:27 AM
So send him a private message next time. By putting it up in general discussion, you are inviting everyone to have their say about it.

^ Word.

Speaking of which, just because you don't like someone doesn't make everything they post "spam."

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-27-2005, 09:00 AM
Oh, YAWN.

Yay has become a 2d cartoon character.

platinumpt
10-27-2005, 10:32 AM
So send him a private message next time.
It wouldn't be wise to do that. Trust me.

Kitten
10-27-2005, 01:36 PM
It wouldn't be wise to do that. Trust me.

I meant that yay should send a PM to WCM. If for some reason you have had a bad experience with this in the past, you may have done something to provoke him.

yay
10-27-2005, 03:40 PM
I meant that yay should send a PM to WCM. If for some reason you have had a bad experience with this in the past, you may have done something to provoke him.Thankyou, but yeah he knows why I'm not happy with him but he's to stubborn to listen, so I'm going to try and ignore him.

yay
10-27-2005, 03:44 PM
All I did was agreeing with HP, you could have said this to him too, you know.Yeah but see the fact is, that is Horny Pope's 1st post I've seen about that topic against me. You always come to every post or thread I make involving WCM and tell me what a jerk or idiot I am. I have a problem with WCM. I'm sorry if I'm getting you involved in it but I don't mean to. Your a moderator, so I respect your opinion, but everytime you talk about me it's bad stuff, so what do you want me to think?

Tizzalicious
10-27-2005, 03:48 PM
Actually, a few of those times was probably WCM replying with my account. Then another time he was sitting next to me (when I told you to stop obsessing over him sometime last week.). You just annoy me. And you always have.

yay
10-27-2005, 03:57 PM
Actually, a few of those times was probably WCM replying with my account. Then another time he was sitting next to me (when I told you to stop obsessing over him sometime last week.). You just annoy me. And you always have.Alright, well how can I stop annoying people?

Tizzalicious
10-27-2005, 03:58 PM
- stop stamming
- stop talking about your own spamming
- stop accusing people of spamming
- stop obsessing over WCM

that would be a good start.

if everything fails:

- stop posting

Kitten
10-27-2005, 03:59 PM
Alright, well how can I stop annoying people?

By not posting threads like this and start responding in a normal fashion to other people's threads.

yay
10-27-2005, 04:01 PM
- stop stamming
- stop talking about your own spamming
- stop accusing people of spamming
- stop obsessing over WCM

that would be a good start.

if everything fails:

- stop posting

Ok well I stopped spamming ages ago so thats done. I stopped promoting my spam book weeks ago, but yes I still have to get over WCM and might need to stop accusing people of spamming. Although, if people have a right to call what I used to do spam, why when Duracell directly copies it a few weeks later, cant I call it spam?

Tizzalicious
10-27-2005, 04:04 PM
Ok well I stopped spamming ages ago so thats done. I stopped promoting my spam book weeks ago, but yes I still have to get over WCM and might need to stop accusing people of spamming. Although, if people have a right to call what I used to do spam, why when Duracell directly copies it a few weeks later, cant I call it spam?

I have no idea what you are trying to say. If people do exactly what you did, it is spam, but I don't think YOU are the right person to point that out. You made the same thread 20 times though, I don't think anyone did anything that bad.

Kitten
10-27-2005, 04:05 PM

Just stop accusing anyone of spamming. Coming from you it isn't taken seriously anyway, and if that's all you have to offer the boards, maybe you shouldn't post.

yay
10-27-2005, 04:07 PM
Just stop accusing anyone of spamming. Coming from you it isn't taken seriously anyway, and if that's all you have to offer the boards, maybe you shouldn't post.It's not all I have to offer. I can talk about normal stuff.

Kitten
10-27-2005, 04:08 PM
It's not all I have to offer. I can talk about normal stuff.

That's all you need to do then. People might still remember your little spamming streak, but if you get better, they won't care.

wheelchairman
10-27-2005, 04:11 PM
And why are you so personally offended by me yay?

Ever since I called you a spammer (and since you're a self-declared one, that's a ridiculous thing to get offended about.) You've gone everywhere saying

"no, YOU'RE the spammer." It's a little trite. A little petty, and no one believes it.

Act your age already.

bd007h
10-27-2005, 04:12 PM
Wheelchairman may hate me, but I think he's a good guy.

barangatang
10-27-2005, 04:13 PM
Wheelchairman may hate me, but I think he's a good guy.
The same goes for me.

Tizzalicious
10-27-2005, 04:14 PM
You people are so cute <3

HornyPope
10-27-2005, 04:17 PM
Yay- it was my first reply to you only because I judged you weren't relevant enough before (you still aren't). Make no mistake about it, where I lack vocal expression doesn't make i'm any less annoyed. If WCM thinks you're gay, I probably do too.

yay
10-27-2005, 04:31 PM
And why are you so personally offended by me yay?

Ever since I called you a spammer (and since you're a self-declared one, that's a ridiculous thing to get offended about.) You've gone everywhere saying

"no, YOU'RE the spammer." It's a little trite. A little petty, and no one believes it.

Act your age already.No see thats where your wrong, I'm not a spammer anymore. You might find me annoying but I don't spam. Yet you still go off accusing me off being users that I'm not, even though I brought every other user I was out into the open, so people would know I wasn't replying to my own threads/posts. Yesterday I was browsing through the Other Bands forum and you said some other user was me, who I'd never even seen before. That's what pisses me off.

The fact that I don't spam anymore, or use other accounts, yet you still treat me like a spammer and falsely accuse me off things. If you find me annoying, fine put me on your ignore list, but don't call me a spammer anymore.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-27-2005, 04:32 PM
You're pathetic, yay.

End of the thread.

yay
10-27-2005, 04:34 PM
Nimrod In Town']You're pathetic, yay.

End of the thread.This coming from someone who actually does spam.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-27-2005, 04:35 PM
You're still pathetic, yay. You still spam, yay. You're UN is pathetic. Your avatar is pathetic. Your sig is pathetic. DIE.

yay
10-27-2005, 04:37 PM
Nimrod In Town']You're still pathetic, yay. You still spam, yay. You're UN is pathetic. Your avatar is pathetic. Your sig is pathetic. DIE.HAHAHA jokes on you wanker, my avatar was given to me by a moderator, because they found what I used to use offensive. So suck shit, you've just insulted a mod.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-27-2005, 04:41 PM
HAHAHA jokes on you wanker, my avatar was given to me by a moderator, because they found what I used to use offensive. So suck shit, you've just insulted a mod.

And? The avatar is still shit. Your profile is shit. Your posts are shit.

bd007h
10-27-2005, 04:47 PM
My respect for Lodat is rising