PDA

View Full Version : the moderators are assholes

igniton/pyro
10-27-2005, 10:16 AM
the moderators on this forum are assholes.
on the weezer and the rasmus forums the moderators are nice and cool.
but here thay are just a bunsh of idiots :mad:

Vera
10-27-2005, 10:18 AM
Based on what do you make this statement? What have the mods done wrong?

Megs
10-27-2005, 10:18 AM
no, that's just your opinion.

p.s. learn to spell. *coughs*

igniton/pyro
10-27-2005, 10:21 AM
Based on what do you make this statement? What have the mods done wrong?
closing threads just beakous thay dont like them and deleting posts beakous
its not what thay are meaning.
that is what assholes do

Megs
10-27-2005, 10:23 AM
they close threads that need/shoud be closed, and they only delete posts of users that deserve it, such as yourself. besides, you really believe you would be better at keeping the forums in order?

ermdevi@tion
10-27-2005, 10:26 AM

and the rasmus forums

'Nuff said.

igniton/pyro
10-27-2005, 10:27 AM
they close threads that need/shoud be closed, and they only delete posts of users that deserve it, such as yourself. besides, you really believe you would be better at keeping the forums in order?
well wcm is delitig posts just beakous he dosent mean that

darko
10-27-2005, 10:28 AM
Hmm how long before this thread gets closed?

taking bets......

Kerr
10-27-2005, 10:29 AM
The moderators normally delete what they consider spam. If you don't type proper English then the incoherence of your post classes it as spam. You're not from any English speaking country hence I assme it's not your first language, so fair play. But, it is what they do. Deal with it.

Megs
10-27-2005, 10:29 AM
stop blabbering, speak english, and i might just understand you.

notoriousdoc
10-27-2005, 10:30 AM
'Nuff said.
Good post, you deserve a blow

igniton/pyro
10-27-2005, 10:31 AM
i hate moderatos :mad:

Mota Boy
10-27-2005, 10:31 AM
Man, those forums must suck.

Megs
10-27-2005, 10:33 AM
i hate moderatos :mad:
you hate order.

notoriousdoc
10-27-2005, 10:35 AM
Is he Spanish or Danish?

Megs
10-27-2005, 10:41 AM
Is he Spanish or Danish?
don't be stupid he has own nationality and country , spazland, population: 1

notoriousdoc
10-27-2005, 10:44 AM
don't be stupid he has own nationality and country , spazland, population: 1
Ouch, that time of the month Meg?

Megs
10-27-2005, 11:03 AM
actually no. it isn't. however, i'm much worse than that when it is.

ruroken
10-27-2005, 12:02 PM
You don't deserve the right to voice your opinion. Shit, you don't deserve the right to speak, period.

the_GoDdEsS
10-27-2005, 12:07 PM
It's funny that even the people that mods used to 'pwn' are 'pwning' you right now. You're lower than low. *cackles*

the_offsprings_monkey
10-27-2005, 12:09 PM
WTF!!! I don't like all the moderators but I don't go making threads. You got what like 56 post newbie... STFU

JoY
10-27-2005, 12:57 PM
well wcm is delitig posts just beakous he dosent mean that
whawhawhat??!

not even -Vera- could pull off such spelling.

Sinister
10-27-2005, 01:02 PM
ignition/pyro... put all your clothes on fire while still wearing them.

The mods are cool, as far as I know. They're only "bad" against spammers, and since you seem like one, they're deleting your spam. It's what mods are for ! And if you're too stupid to understand that, just leave the boards and never return.

JoY
10-27-2005, 01:12 PM
TTIG is right. we're totally awesome. (though those weren't his exact words...)

T-6005
10-27-2005, 01:17 PM
Wheelchairman is one of the most laid back mods there is. I've seen hardly any threads closed in his forum, and with Rick's absense he's running Other Bands solo at the moment. Yet despite barely moderating, he's the most complained about mod.

Mods have guidlines. They follow them. Being nice is not a guidline. There haven't been cases of deleting threads because a moderator didn't like the thread. They deleted it because it went against the set guidlines. Wether or not the mod disliked the thread doesn't matter. If you break the rules of the forum, you're 99% of the time spamming or off topic. Yes, threads with no topic are spam. Basically, anything posted that needs moderating is pretty fucking stupid. Nobody likes pretty fucking stupid people, or pretty fucking stupid people's words, unless you're pretty fucking stupid yourself.

I think TUNB might be the most complained about, actually - but whatever, same difference. All of people who complain post absolute shit, spam or just absolutely miss what's going on.

And TOM, what the hell is with bringing up post counts? You do realize that it doesn't really mean anything? You have more posts than a lot of users I'd rather listen to, like - oh, all of them?

shiegg
10-27-2005, 01:20 PM
blah blah blahh

Blue_Dragon
10-27-2005, 02:57 PM
stop crying. get over it.

yay
10-27-2005, 03:15 PM
well wcm is deleting posts just because he dosent mean that Thank God, there is finally someone with eyes on this forum. You share the same views as me. The moderators here are ignoring the whole reason they are meant to be here. On no other board hav I seen the problem like it os here. On most other boards the mods and users get along and only delete Newbie spam. Here, mods just delete whatever they see fit.

In Mota Boys case, he deletes anything which doesn't share his opinion, JohnnyNemesis goes and merges heaps of threads into one, even though they have different topics, and WCM, I wont even start with him. The only good moderators are TUNB, Little Miss, Goddess and Tijs. I have lost all respect fpr the rest of them, and I don't care if they don't like me. TUNB doesn't like me and many other users, but unless we spam, he leaves our posts, even if he thinks their stupid. That is what a moderator is meant to do.

If you wanna see how bad the problem is on this forum. You need go no further than WCM declaring how King Shit he is: http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14267

SkunkIt
10-27-2005, 03:17 PM
All that want this thread closed say, "I". Note: Some people's opinions don't count.

Tizzalicious
10-27-2005, 03:20 PM
This is the biggest bullshit I've ever read. Yay, the only reason you don't like Mota Boy is because you spammed Offspring.com talk and he deleted all of your posts at the same time. Which pissed you off.

Everything you said is just stupid. I don't even know why I'm wasting time replying here.

igntion/pyro: stop talking crap too.

I don't know what everyone's problem with the mods here is. Maybe you should see some print screens of what it looks like on "our" side.

yay
10-27-2005, 03:22 PM
This is the biggest bullshit I've ever read. Yay, the only reason you don't like Mota Boy is because you spammed Offspring.com talk and he deleted all of your posts at the same time. Which pissed you off.

Everything you said is just stupid. I don't even know why I'm wasting time replying here.

igntion/pyro: stop talking crap too.

I don't know what everyone's problem with the mods here is. Maybe you should see some print screens of what it looks like on "our" side.Do you want to refresh my mind on why I spammed that forum?? Hmm, maybe cause everytime I posted anything it got fuckin deleted.

HornyPope
10-27-2005, 03:22 PM
Every single mod with one exception has been on this forum for over 3 years. Some for over 5 years (like WCM). I think we know better what goes on this forum and what doesn't.

Tizzalicious
10-27-2005, 03:23 PM
Do you want to refresh my mind on why I spammed that forum?? Hmm, maybe cause everytime I posted anything it got fuckin deleted.

Maybe because you deleted things that didn't make any sense at all? Like "Hi, I'm the offspring management" WTF?

yay
10-27-2005, 03:24 PM
Every single mod with one exception has been on this forum for over 3 years. Some for over 5 years (like WCM). I think we know better what goes on this forum and what doesn't.WCM's been here for 5 years has he? Well I think I speak on behalf of every sane person on this forum, when I say he needs a life.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-27-2005, 03:24 PM
Weelchairman is the asshole who broke my heart. :( :( :(

yay
10-27-2005, 03:25 PM
Maybe because you deleted things that didn't make any sense at all? Like "Hi, I'm the offspring management" WTF?That came later on.

Blue_Dragon
10-27-2005, 03:25 PM
WCM's been here for 5 years has he? Well I think I speak on behalf of every sane person on this forum, when I say he needs a life.
i dont mean to change the subject but your old avatar was way better. the one with the ass... or am i thinkin of a different person?

Tizzalicious
10-27-2005, 03:26 PM
Nimrod In Town']Weelchairman is the asshole who broke my heart. :( :( :(

wheelchairmanisMYassholewhobrokemyheart. Fuck off.

HornyPope
10-27-2005, 03:27 PM
I've been here for five years too. Many of the regulars have.

"The get a life" line is hardly an argument against anyone.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-27-2005, 03:28 PM
wheelchairmanisMYassholewhobrokemyheart. Fuck off.

Im simply mocking your sig.

Tizzalicious
10-27-2005, 03:29 PM
The time in years you've been a member doesn't have anything to do with the time you spend on here. And "get a life" is the most pathetic insult ever.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-27-2005, 03:31 PM
The time in years you've been a member doesn't have anything to do with the time you spend on here. And "get a life" is the most pathetic insult ever.

Mmm-hmmm. Tell me about it girlfriend. *Snaps fingers* MMM-hmmm.

Tizzalicious
Nimrod In Town']Im simply mocking your sig.

I know. I didn't think he broke your heart too. Or maybe he did. He is such a slut.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
I know. I didn't think he broke your heart too. Or maybe he did. He is such a slut.

Nah, he didn't break my heart.

Seriously, i saw him with a girl last night. Uhhh-uh! What a slut. *Snaps fingers*

Tizzalicious
10-27-2005, 03:33 PM
Nimrod In Town']Nah, he didn't break my heart.

Seriously, i saw him with a girl last night. Uhhh-uh! What a slut. *Snaps fingers*

Oh noez. *cutes*.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-27-2005, 03:36 PM
Oh noez. *cutes*.

Uh-Uh, up-skirt, and all over. I saw it all. *Snaps Fingers*

yay
10-27-2005, 03:36 PM
i dont mean to change the subject but your old avatar was way better. the one with the ass... or am i thinkin of a different person?Yeah it was me, but one of the mods asked me to remove it, so I did. Just another example of how I wanted to gain respect. But yeah, I liekd the ass better to.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-27-2005, 06:39 PM
The only good moderators are TUNB, Little Miss, Goddess and Tijs.

I find it incredible that someone who routinely complains about mods actually likes me. Anyway..

This person posts on the Rasmus/Weezer boards. As such, we need not pay attention to them.

Whoever you are, take your "omg anarkee!" attitude elsewhere, because it doesn't float here.