PDA

View Full Version : new offpring's cd

Fall-children
11-28-2004, 12:59 PM
beside the greatest hits album is there a plan of makign a brand new album for middle 2005 or not?

Unnatural Disaster
11-28-2004, 01:04 PM
I think there is, but we don't know for sure yet.

Nrk
11-28-2004, 02:25 PM
Yes, Dexter has replied to my email. He said that there's going to be a new album next year.

I'll quote the message.

>Hi Willem,
>Well, we just finished our touring for the year, and we're just getting
>started working on some new material. Hopefully we'll be putting out a
>record next year.
>
>Talk to you later,
>Dexter.

Offspring_01
11-28-2004, 08:37 PM
Yes, Dexter has replied to my email. He said that there's going to be a new album next year.

I'll quote the message.

>Hi Willem,
>Well, we just finished our touring for the year, and we're just getting
>started working on some new material. Hopefully we'll be putting out a
>record next year.
>
>Talk to you later,
>Dexter.

For some strange reason I just do not believe you. I do believe that there is a new album coming out, for sure. But I don't believe that he emailed you personally about such a huge topic. Sorry, I just don't believe it. I don't know why, i just don't. :(

Moose
11-28-2004, 08:46 PM
actually i had some email convos with dexter too but i was never sure if it was him and it slowly just broke apart...so that isnt totally crazy. its not like he really said anything.

Offspring_01
11-28-2004, 08:48 PM
Cool. Whats his email address that you used?

Moose
11-28-2004, 09:04 PM
it was liek therealdexter...because back in teh day me and like 80 people i dont really remember the number it was a shitload sent an email telling them we liked em a shitload and that we love the older stuff and all that crap...and i was the head of it...so i was the one who got the personal reply...i just never really believed it though...o well.

TheOffspring41
11-28-2004, 10:18 PM
i saw on a website that said the offspring will be going into the studio in the spring

Obie2trice
11-29-2004, 03:00 AM
That would be cool. And it`s realistic. Offspring mostly tour for 1,5 year, and then put out a new record. Maybe the Greatest Hits album will come after the new record. I hope so :)

pOpe
11-29-2004, 06:11 AM
the greatest hits will come with extra material?? for example, red hot chilli peppers incluided many music videos..

sorry about my english, i'm spanish :p
________
Vaporizer instructions (http://vaporizer.org/)

Ele
11-29-2004, 06:15 AM
the greatest hits will come with extra material??

pheraphs there is a cover of a police song, a new version of dirty magic and some new song....but i'm not sure.....
oh, don't worry, my englis is not better than yours ^__^