PDA

View Full Version : Who needs ememies when you've got friends like this!

darko
10-27-2005, 01:56 PM
So about July my fiance and i broke up...we still friends, well trying to be...i'll admit i'm not quite over him....jesus i was going to marry him...could see the future with him....whole 9 yards. Now my "best" friends, who, from the very beginning swore she only liked him as a friend.....nothing more, had her own boyfriend...who i confided ALOT in....has started making moves on my ex...she knows i still care alot about him, love him, would take him back in a heartbeat, and she's making moves.

I mean WHAT THE FUCK! and him who tells me he still love me aswell....my best friend....WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE TO THE PAIR OFF THEM! I sat and listened to her when her boyfriends started playing mind-fuck with her...i was there for him when his ex started pissing him about when it came to his kids....i could actually do with some advice here...

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-27-2005, 02:02 PM
That sucks. Just wait and see what happends. If he loves you, then he'd dump her. Just make a move.

SkunkIt
10-27-2005, 02:09 PM
I had a so called "best friend" who used me too, but don't let it get to you, or you'll just crack and get social phobia like I did. I think you should get to know people for at least two years before you consider them a best friend, because good friends are hard to come by. As for your boyfriend, it didn't work out, let him go and think of it as a learning experience. You've got lots of time for boys, so just expect the unexpected and learn from experiences, mistakes or events. Of coarse your boyfriend will say he loves you, he's your boyfriend, but true love doesn't mean saying, "I love you". Some things said don't count for what's being done. If he really loved you, he'd show it. Now by that, I don't mean he'll kiss you or give you a blow job. If he really loved you, he'd worry about you sometimes, open car doors for you, send you things when you needed them, etc. Sometimes, people can confuse love with words and making out rather than care and what's really in a person's heart.

darko
10-27-2005, 02:22 PM
I've known my "Best" friend for at longer than two years....
he never had to tell me he loved me...without releasing he managed to show me how much in other ways....his job changed and he thought it wouldnt be fair on me cause he'd be away all the time...

Now i feel like i've got this massive neon sign above my head saying "She's stupid, walk all over her, its FUN!"

the_offsprings_monkey
10-27-2005, 02:28 PM
I've known my bestfriend for like 10years now an know he would never go near my girl, plus I would kick his ass if he did anyways. :D

SkunkIt
10-27-2005, 02:33 PM
I've known my "Best" friend for at longer than two years....
he never had to tell me he loved me...without releasing he managed to show me how much in other ways....his job changed and he thought it wouldnt be fair on me cause he'd be away all the time...

Now i feel like i've got this massive neon sign above my head saying "She's stupid, walk all over her, its FUN!"

Then I'll go with the first thing that came to my mind: Your boyfriend's an asshole and you should be glad to lose him, you still have lots of time for boys. And when I said good freinds are hard to come by, I actually meant you can't trust someone for a long time. The two years was just an example. Try about 14 years. That's how hard they are to come by.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-27-2005, 02:35 PM
This thread got boring.