PDA

View Full Version : Dear people using their ignore list

wliethof
11-28-2004, 01:01 PM
Do you really think it matters? Doesn't seeing "This message is hidden because wheelchairman is on your ignore list." all the time not annoy you more than seeing a post and knowing it's worth reading or not? Personally I think putting people on your ignore list and having to deal with "This message is hidden because wheelchairman is on your ignore list." all the time takes more effort than just seeing instantly if the post has valuable information or not.

Nina
11-28-2004, 01:02 PM
why do you generalize it if you mainly mean WCM?

wliethof
11-28-2004, 01:03 PM
I do not mainly mean wheelchairman. He did inspire me to post this, however.

Sixpence.
11-28-2004, 01:05 PM
I totally agree after trying to put WCM on my ignore list. It annoyed me MUCH more than read the posts.
That's why I removed him from it again. ;)

Little_Miss_1565
11-28-2004, 01:06 PM
The people on my ignore list are the ones that continually rape the English language. My BBS viewing has remarkably improved since adopting this policy.

MirandaV
11-28-2004, 01:06 PM
Yes it's annoying, you dont know where the people are talking about after that post, for example.

Inshane
11-28-2004, 01:07 PM
I agree.

But I guess some have the need to have that power to ignore others.
'Oh, he/she is not good enough for my intelligence and genius comments.'

itsactually pathetic.

wheelchairman
11-28-2004, 01:11 PM
What's brilliant is. No one on my ignore list has ever provided anything worth reading. So in fact, I've only been able to read 3 replies to this topic. And that's a-okay with me. oh yes. Twas the good replies.

Inshane
11-28-2004, 01:12 PM
I hate it when people act like they know everything. It just proves they're stupid.

Sixpence.
11-28-2004, 01:15 PM
Someone in this thread seems to be annoying. Who could it be?
Well I guess now I really don't like him anymore...

Wheelchairman put us back on your ignore list it was better that way. To know that you read my posts is more annoying than to know that you don't.
Please be so kind and be mean again. :)
(actually the wrong icon, it's gotta be that one: ) :rolleyes:

Little_Miss_1565
11-28-2004, 01:15 PM
I hate it when people complain about other people having egos. It makes them sound jealous.

Inshane
11-28-2004, 01:21 PM
Oh just say Inshane sounds jealous. Like I could be jealous at WCM.
I like my own life, though it sucks as hell this last year, I will never be jealous at a guy that actually makes an ignore list on a forum of a band. Go get yourself a social life.

Nina
11-28-2004, 01:23 PM
wliethof, thanks for clearing that up :) i did believe before
that this topic was directed at WCM. then i would have
found it stupid that you generalized it. yeah i repeat myself
somehow. yaddayadda.

i wonder why it has become so popular now to use the word
"pathetic" constantly. i remember when four years ago no
one had an idea that one can actually use that word (and i
do mean both native speakers and foreigners) now everybody
uses it in form of the coolest insult ever.

my opinion. deal with it.

edit: just for the record: even *i* know that 1565 has more
of a life that most people on this board put together. jeez.

Sixpence.
11-28-2004, 01:24 PM
I like my own life, though it sucks as hell this last year, I will never be jealous at a guy that actually makes an ignore list on a forum of a band. Go get yourself a social life.

totally agree. I love my own life too. Don't need to be jealous at WCM and his pathetic idea that we're all bad spamming people.
And since he does that with nearly every user on these boards I just can say:

WCM close your eyes and the people you see then are your friends on these boards. (Not much I guess...)

Nina
11-28-2004, 01:26 PM
STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT
PEOPLE ON HERE.
thank you.

Little_Miss_1565
11-28-2004, 01:27 PM

Actually, I wasn't only talking about you.

The wonderful thing about ignore lists is that you don't have to interact with people you don't want to interact with--it gives you the *choice*. You are choosing to be annoyed by WCM. Maybe part of you wants to be included in his elite circle? Regardless, I'm not buying this whole "making an ignore list on a band's forum is lame" business. You have a tool to prevent yourself from being annoyed, and you are not using it. That's your problem.

wheelchairman
11-28-2004, 01:30 PM
I recommend both (the real) Nina and 1565 to be more liberal with your ignore lists? Have you benefited from arguing with brick walls?

Inshane
11-28-2004, 01:30 PM
what makes you think I care about being on that list?
I would never want to be on such a list ( oh sorry an elite list), and yes, I am annoyed, but ignoring him wouldnt change that, there will still be a guy that thinks he's better than others. That is what bothers me.

And I do like to use the word pathetic. cause thats just the word for this situation.

wliethof
11-28-2004, 01:31 PM
I think the key to not being annoyed about things is to not let them annoy you. No need for helpers like ignore lists.

Sixpence.
11-28-2004, 01:32 PM
Maybe part of you wants to be included in his elite circle?

OMG it's getting better and better... *elite circle*
*laughs her ass off*
Sorry I didn't mean to be offensive but that sounds way to arrogant for me...

OMG....
OMG OMG OMG.
*when will god answer??? Help me out of this misery Can't take it any longer......*

Vicky
11-28-2004, 01:34 PM
OMG it's getting better and better... *elite circle*
*laughs her ass off*
Sorry I didn't mean to be offensive but that sounds way to arrogant for me...

OMG....
OMG OMG OMG.
*when will god answer??? Help me out of this misery Can't take it any longer......*

funny thing is, there is an elite circle here, where they all suck up to each other and think they're better than others.

wliethof
11-28-2004, 01:34 PM
calm down people, I didn't open this thread for people to fight in, I genuinely wanted to know why people use their ignore lists, because I myself don't see the point really.

wheelchairman
11-28-2004, 01:36 PM
way *too* arrogant for *me*

comedy gold right there.

Little_Miss_1565
11-28-2004, 01:38 PM
Um, yeah, it is arrogant. That's why I used the term. No one's denying arrogance here.

And the best part of this? The second I stop replying to this thread and you or someone else gets 'the last word,' you'll count it as a victory against BBS tyranny! Huzzah yelling at brick walls!

Sixpence.
11-28-2004, 01:38 PM
The same goes for me. I just thought that this expression is really arrogant. But forget it.
I think you're right wliethof. People can annoy you and the messages that are visible when a user who's on your ignore list posts are also annoying.
It's up to yourself what annoys you and what not.
Well *elite circle* annoys me ;)
But who cares. No one. I even don't care myself I guess. But it's nearly such a cool expression like "pathetic"...

Linda
11-28-2004, 01:39 PM
funny thing is, there is an elite circle here, where they all suck up to each other and think they're better than others.

THINK being the operative word.

Hi Nina!!!!!!! <3

Sixpence.
11-28-2004, 01:40 PM
way *too* arrogant for *me*

comedy gold right there.

please put me on your ignore list again.
I tell you again that I can't take you to read my posts.
If you still read them I have to tell you that you're mean and ruthless. ;) :p

JoY
11-28-2004, 01:40 PM
ignoring is a pretty childish, immature & wrong way to treat people anyway.

Vicky
11-28-2004, 01:41 PM
THINK being the operative word.

Hi Nina!!!!!!! <3

Hahaha, my thoughts exactly..

BREAK
11-28-2004, 01:42 PM

What's the matter? Are you mad because *annoying little-kid sing-songy voice* YOU'RE-NOT-A-PART-OF-IT! NYAH-NYANNY-NYAH-NYAH!!!!

Inshane
11-28-2004, 01:43 PM

exactly. and they even think you want to be apart of that.

*and btw. I am as real as any Nina can be.

wliethof
ignoring is a pretty childish, immature & wrong way to treat people anyway.

when there is disagreement, sometimes it is the best way. Better than replying to every single thing that annoys you and not give up. Trying to have the last word is lame.

Oh, I'm so mature

Vicky
What's the matter? Are you mad because *annoying little-kid sing-songy voice* YOU'RE-NOT-A-PART-OF-IT! NYAH-NYANNY-NYAH-NYAH!!!!

Oh helllll yeah, ya got me. I'm jealous cuz I can't be cool on the BBS and laugh at everyone who isn't as good as I am. Booohoooo.

Sixpence.
11-28-2004, 01:44 PM
Hey wliethof have you actually thought that this topic would grow that fast and would turn out that mean and offensive?

Nina
11-28-2004, 01:45 PM
Hi Nina!!!!!!! <3

HOLY eff Linda i need to write you an email :o

Linda
11-28-2004, 01:46 PM
HOLY eff Linda i need to write you an email :o

*smiles at Nina*

Yes, dear, you do! ;)

wliethof
11-28-2004, 01:46 PM
Hey wliethof have you actually thought that this topic would grow that fast and would turn out that mean and offensive?

not really, just wondered about peoples opinions on using the ignore function. Everyone is feeling bitchy today!

Sixpence.
11-28-2004, 01:48 PM
not really, just wondered about peoples opinions on using the ignore function. Everyone is feeling bitchy today!

Yeah I noticed that I'm bitchy today too. I actually hate that... I'll stop that now.

Vicky
11-28-2004, 01:48 PM

My opinion? I like it. I have some people on it. As I told you on MSN already! Stops me having to read posts by people who are annoying. Which is obviously a good thing!

Linda
11-28-2004, 01:49 PM
My opinion on using the ignore feature is:

If you use the ignore feature, the person or people you ignore must really get to you!

Nina
11-28-2004, 01:50 PM
i am too curious to have people on my ignore list.
i DO want to read what everybody else has to say.
i suck for that, dont i? haha.
[WHAT?! i am NOT one quick fuck! hahahaha how
that sounded...]

wheelchairman
ah willem referring to people as bitches. and y'all wonder why he's blocked?

I gave y'all a chance. None of you have been blocked by subjective thinking. I blocked y'all cause your conversations aren't worth reading.

Little_Miss_1565

If you use the ignore feature, the person or people you ignore must really get to you!

Absolutely true! That's why I like it. I can do something about the people that get to me without ceaselessly complaining in posts.

Sixpence.
11-28-2004, 01:52 PM

I gave y'all a chance. None of you have been blocked by subjective thinking. I blocked y'all cause your conversations aren't worth reading.

yeah I guess we all know and I accept your opinion.
Can you actually read this now or have you blocked me again? :)
Well either way: I don't care.

Vera
11-28-2004, 01:53 PM
Yeah, that's right. Let's fight more about popularity on the internet. Let's make ourselves look like a bunch of fucking cocksucking net tossers! Or let's just flame each other.

Vicky - You suck, you're a stupid psycho bitch. You're not cool because you have pink hair.

Linda - To quote Tripboy because I suck his cock, "Stop posting." Because nobody has said it better.

Sixpence. - Oh don't get me started. You could teach your dog to post on the BBS and it would come up with more intelligent posts than you do.

Now I'll watch you all take me seriously, maybe flame me back and just really enjoy the ride.

wliethof
11-28-2004, 01:54 PM

I didn't refer to people as bitches, I said everyone was feeling bitchy. As in feeling like bitching at people. Small difference. What would be the problem with me referring to people as bitches anyway?

Sixpence.
11-28-2004, 01:55 PM
Like I said before I'm tired of bitching around now.
Oh and unfortunately I don't have a dog. :) But doesn't matter... Say what you want about me, you don't know me anyways. And I don't know you.

Linda
Linda - To quote Tripboy because I suck his cock, "Stop posting." Because nobody has said it better.

I can't stop posting, you darlings would miss me too much! :x

Vicky
Vicky - You suck, you're a stupid psycho bitch. You're not cool because you have pink hair.

Haha thanks.

Nina
11-28-2004, 01:57 PM
i'm hurt Vera. where is my insult?

JoY
11-28-2004, 02:01 PM
when there is disagreement, sometimes it is the best way. Better than replying to every single thing that annoys you and not give up. Trying to have the last word is lame.

Oh, I'm so mature
I'm still all pro talking things over with each other, settle everything & coming to some sort of agreement, where you both compromise.

OH, I'm so mature. (naw *giggle*)

Sixpence.
11-28-2004, 02:01 PM
i'm hurt Vera. where is my insult?

Yeah really ruthless. How could she forget about you? :D ;)

JoY
11-28-2004, 02:02 PM

HAH, I fully agree.

wliethof
11-28-2004, 02:03 PM
I'm still all pro talking things over with each other, settle everything & coming to some sort of agreement, where you both compromise.

OH, I'm so mature. (naw *giggle*)

you do have a point, but if other people try to get the last word or are being unreasonable, or just trying to annoy you, ignoring is best.

JoY
11-28-2004, 02:05 PM
yeah, when people fail to see reason, or haven't gotten a grasp of understanding in any fiber of their body, last words really ARE a pain in the buttocks.

Vera
11-28-2004, 02:08 PM
Oh and unfortunately I don't have a dog. .
I knew you were going to say that because you people are so predictable.

Seriously though, I want to say it's good that you don't care what I say, because that's how it should be. Taking insults seriously, insults from people who don't know you at all online, is silly and useless.

Vicky - Shut the fuck up you silly hag. Willem's only with you because you give out more than girls in Holland who have their dignity.

Linda - Don't you have some teenage boys you should go sexually harrass or something?

Nina - While I may not always think you're the greatest person on Earth, I do not feel like insulting you right now.

Linda
11-28-2004, 02:11 PM
Linda - Don't you have some teenage boys you should go sexually harrass or something?

Nah, don't you remember? I sent them all to you, you pay them to lick your cunt.

Vicky
11-28-2004, 02:11 PM
Vicky - Shut the fuck up you silly hag. Willem's only with you because you give out more than girls in Holland who have their dignity.

I'm not even with Willem :P

Vera
11-28-2004, 02:12 PM
Now why would I do that when RXP so clearly is my bitch already? He'd lick away like a lap dog if I asked him.

JoY

OH! now *that* managed to make me laugh real loud. I do not necessarily agree with that certain statement, but it did make me laugh real fucking loud.

nicely found. that's all I'm saying.
(did I even say anything at all just now?)

Sixpence.
@Vera
;) Good to hear something nice of ya (about me...)*lol*

Well actually I wanted to turn human again and say good night. I go to bed now, it's late and I'm tired.
So I wish you all a good night or a great day depends on the place where you live. :)

Linda
11-28-2004, 02:14 PM
Now why would I do that when RXP so clearly is my bitch already? He'd lick away like a lap dog if I asked him.

1 is never enough for a whore!

Vera
11-28-2004, 02:15 PM
I'm not even with Willem :P
Shame, you two were such a lovely couple.

Vera
11-28-2004, 02:19 PM
1 is never enough for a whore!
You have no idea how large my army of man hos is. It covers 3/4 of the male population on this bbs and 25% of another board on the web.

I am just too popular, too hot, too gorgeous and too rich. Try to get over it, please. For your own sake.

Linda
11-28-2004, 02:21 PM
*!!!! laughs at Vera for thinking she's popular 'cos she's a whore !!!!*

HornyPope
11-28-2004, 02:23 PM
I never used the ignore list. What's it like... other than the fact that the message is hidden. Does it help you get laid more often?

The only feature I use is to remove signatures.

Vera
11-28-2004, 02:23 PM
* !!!! laughs at Linda for taking her OH SO seriously when she's clearly just fucking with Linda's poor mind !!!! *

wheelchairman
11-28-2004, 02:26 PM
I never used the ignore list. What's it like... other than the fact that the message is hidden. Does it help you get laid more often?

The only feature I use is to remove signatures.
It's better than getting laid.

And apparently ignoring people is more offensive than Tripboy's racism. (7 pages in a matter of two or so hours.) Took days for the Arafat thread to get that far.

Izie
11-28-2004, 02:27 PM
It's better than getting laid.

And apparently ignoring people is more offensive than Tripboy's racism. (7 pages in a matter of two or so hours.) Took days for the Arafat thread to get that far.

Your ignoring is more personal, Trip just bashes on everyone, that's prolly why people feel more affected...

Linda
11-28-2004, 02:28 PM
* !!!! laughs at Linda for taking her OH SO seriously when she's clearly just fucking with Linda's poor mind !!!! *

*!!!!!! laughs at Vera for not being able to figure out that I'm just fucking with HER little pea brain !!!!!*

wheelchairman
11-28-2004, 02:29 PM
Yes but I'm sure they don't really care. That's what I'm assuming they've been saying.

Izie
11-28-2004, 02:30 PM
Yes but I'm sure they don't really care. That's what I'm assuming they've been saying.

Oh. I thought if you don't care you don't reply. Strange.

Vera
11-28-2004, 02:31 PM
*!!!!!! laughs at Vera for not being able to figure out that I'm just fucking with HER little pea brain !!!!!*
Darling, didn't think you could do that!

You've grown up so much! It's okay, maybe someday you will be able to ascend yourself onto the highly level of a 17 year old Finn.

Just maybe.

And if not, remember that Jesus Christ cares.

Linda
11-28-2004, 02:33 PM
Darling, didn't think you could do that!

You've grown up so much! It's okay, maybe someday you will be able to ascend yourself onto the highly level of a 17 year old Finn.

Just maybe.

And if not, remember that Jesus Christ cares.

ahahahahaha you people totally amuse me!
Laughter is the best medicine, you know?
Laughter keeps a person alive a very long time! ;)

MirandaV
11-28-2004, 02:33 PM
Atleast Vera speaks her mind, I like that.

Linda
11-28-2004, 02:36 PM
So do I, that's why so many of you don't like me!

But, I still find you quite amusing!

MirandaV
11-28-2004, 02:37 PM
No, I like you also.

Linda
11-28-2004, 02:38 PM
You're one of the few then! :p

Vera
11-28-2004, 02:39 PM
ahahahahaha you people totally amuse me!
Laughter is the best medicine, you know?
Laughter keeps a person alive a very long time! ;)
I'll still be alive when you rot in your grave.

I WIN, suckaaa.

wliethof
11-28-2004, 02:39 PM
up to now, an amazing total of 7 people (including me) have shared with us their opinion about ignore lists. :o

Linda
11-28-2004, 02:43 PM

I WIN, suckaaa.

Now that's something you just never know!
You could die tomorrow in some way or other, and I could live to be
100! Seriously, death is something you really shouldn't joke about.
No one knows how long they will live.

Sorry, but with that reply, you showed exactly just how juvenile and NOT
grown-up you really are.

MirandaV
11-28-2004, 02:46 PM
I think ignoringlists are ok, they're usefull when you Really can't take it what others have to say, but it would be better if you wont be able to see posts and threads of the ignored-ones, instead of ''you cant see this...'' message.

Rabbit209
11-28-2004, 02:46 PM
i think it would be quite worthless to ignore anyone on a forum, maybe a chat room but not a forum. you still no they posted, you just dont know what. which is totally stupid, its not going to kill anyone if you just dont read there post instead of ignoring them. oh well whatever floats your airplane.

wliethof
11-28-2004, 02:48 PM
I think ignoringlists are ok, they're usefull when you Really can't take it what others have to say, but it would be better if you wont be able to see posts and threads of the ignored-ones, instead of ''you cant see this...'' message.

You get awkward gaps in threads then, and won't understand what people are talking about at all. People should just not pay attention to silly posts at all.

Linda
11-28-2004, 02:50 PM
I agree.
It's like we've been saying all along. If you don't like it, don't read it!

wheelchairman
11-28-2004, 02:52 PM
Excellent, so we agree. If you don't like it, don't read it. Ah my sweet Ignore-list.

MirandaV
11-28-2004, 03:01 PM
You get awkward gaps in threads then, and won't understand what people are talking about at all.

Now thinking of it, you're actually right.

Linda
11-28-2004, 03:03 PM
Excellent, so we agree. If you don't like it, don't read it. Ah my sweet Ignore-list.

Not what I meant. There are a lot of posts in threads that I don't read, but I don't find it necessary to block the authers of the posts.

nitropenguin!
11-28-2004, 03:18 PM
I wanna be on a list :) Wheelchairman, ignore me!

Betty
11-28-2004, 03:22 PM
But if I ignored people then I would miss out on all the entertainment... I can always just skim if necessary...

The remove signature thing sounds nice though... hmm...

wheelchairman
11-28-2004, 04:32 PM
Not what I meant. There are a lot of posts in threads that I don't read, but I don't find it necessary to block the authers of the posts.

We're talking about the same thing though. You just skip posts the manual way, I do it the automatic way.

Twas never anything meant to be personal. I did it upon the realization that I would very likely never find it worth it to read the entirety of their posts. So why not make it easier on yourself?

Nitropenguin, done.

Linda
11-28-2004, 04:50 PM
I just find some to be quite funny. If I blocked them, I would miss out on alot of laughs! I guess it's just a matter of preference.

Vera
11-29-2004, 07:21 AM
grown-up you really are.
See, now that is completely okay with me as I'm still a kid. You're not. And you're calling me a whore on the BBS.

Think about that for a minute.

Kitten
11-29-2004, 07:31 AM
Now I know why I don't have people on my ignore list. Whats the point in reading a topic if you are only going to understand so much of it?
Also does that work with the quotes too or is just the actual messages posted by the people on your ignore list that are blocked?

DirtyMagical
11-29-2004, 08:15 AM
Hmm?
Did I miss something? Why are people massively blocking wcm?
I for one enjoy reading his posts.

JoY
11-29-2004, 08:20 AM
Hmm?
Did I miss something? Why are people massively blocking wcm?
I for one enjoy reading his posts.
are they??

haha, that'd be silly.

DirtyMagical
11-29-2004, 08:24 AM
are they??

haha, that'd be silly.

indeed.)

*need two more characters...

wliethof
11-29-2004, 08:35 AM
he was ignoring people no one was blocking him, i thought

DirtyMagical
11-29-2004, 08:48 AM
he was ignoring people no one was blocking him, i thought

I have no idea, thats just the impression I got after reading a few posts... But then again I'm at school at the moment so my brain is being fried on low... =P

wheelchairman
11-29-2004, 08:51 AM
I just find some to be quite funny. If I blocked them, I would miss out on alot of laughs! I guess it's just a matter of preference.
ah but as I said I haven't blocked anyone that makes me laugh or who I find amusing.

Dirty Magical- To the best of my knowledge I've yet to be blocked. I got annoyed with the empty conversations on this board, and blocked people who participate in them.

DirtyMagical
11-29-2004, 08:58 AM
ah but as I said I haven't blocked anyone that makes me laugh or who I find amusing.

Dirty Magical- To the best of my knowledge I've yet to be blocked. I got annoyed with the empty conversations on this board, and blocked people who participate in them.

ah, I understand now... Thank you for clearing up the situation)

Mota Boy
11-29-2004, 12:04 PM
The only person on my ignore list is Linda. The only time I notice it is when a bunch of other people waste time arguing with her.

Linda
11-29-2004, 01:16 PM
#81 Yesterday, 01:43 PM
Linda
Senior Member Join Date: Oct 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera

I WIN, suckaaa.

Now that's something you just never know!
You could die tomorrow in some way or other, and I could live to be
100! Seriously, death is something you really shouldn't joke about.
No one knows how long they will live.

grown-up you really are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See, now that is completely okay with me as I'm still a kid. You're not. And you're calling me a whore on the BBS.

Quote the whole incident, why don't you.

Wishing someone dead and calling someone a whore are 2 completely different things. I was joking with you. As I see it, you meant what you said.
I would never wish you dead.

Wheelchairman - OK, gotcha!

Mota Boy - Good, keep it that way.

Vera
11-29-2004, 01:32 PM
I said, when you are dead.

Assuming you will die. Which you will. As will I. Eventually. It's not "I hope you die, hoor". It's "I think that chances are that you will die before me". As I am younger than you are. I could get hit my a truck tomorrow. So could you. Life's a funny thing like that.

I admit it's a crude insult, but I could as well say I hope someone shoves hamsters up your rectum and I would mean it just as much as I mean it when I say "I want you to die".

Because I really don't care. The reason I flamed you was that I was bored. I kept going because I was bored. I'm not bored anymore. Shut up.

RXP
11-29-2004, 03:09 PM

If you are a whore I'd pay you sweetie :->

sKratch
11-29-2004, 04:57 PM
I think this topic influenced a dream last night that I added someone to my ignore list... Sad?

Betty
11-29-2004, 05:30 PM
Now I don't feel as bad about the frisbee dream...

nieh
11-29-2004, 05:32 PM
I don't have anyone blocked, although I've considered it. Not even because of a difference of opinion, but because their posts give me headaches. Like that babycraze angie girl, or saska de o... (seriously, read his posts. They pop up in random places are don't have any point to them)

Linda
11-29-2004, 05:35 PM
Fine, Vera, you're were bored and you bore me, so YOU shut up!

greencows12
11-29-2004, 05:35 PM
What a dumb person does is outs jello on a pop tart.

sKratch
11-29-2004, 05:55 PM
What a dumb person does is outs jello on a pop tart.
I'm afriad you'll be the first to go on my ignore list.

greencows12
11-29-2004, 06:12 PM
I'm afriad you'll be the first to go on my ignore list.You hurt my feelings, but it's the medicine made me put jello on a pop tart that i'm on right now suck and medicated.:D

greencows12
11-29-2004, 06:15 PM
overdosing the nyquill because you can't talk and you keep choking doesn't do anything, but it makes you picture stuff wrong, and have outburts of swearing. Yeah, flu sucks.

greencows12
11-29-2004, 06:16 PM
on top of that, i'm allerigic to it and have multiple disorders that don't help, also, my glasses are broken.

greencows12
11-29-2004, 06:19 PM
also, night blindness and I was too stupid to turn on the lights, fell down the stairs, and there lies to the idiot putting jello on her pop tart, and wondering why it didn't taste like peanut butter on toast.

greencows12
11-29-2004, 06:20 PM
*points and laughs at self

BREAK
11-29-2004, 06:22 PM
Mota Boy - Good, keep it that way.

Um....why are you talking to someone who has you on their ignore list????

greencows12
11-29-2004, 06:24 PM
because I can. No come on, point and laugh at me!:D

JoY
11-29-2004, 06:27 PM
because I can. No come on, point and laugh at me!:D
he wasn't talking to you, buddy.
but fuck it. *points & laughs*

greencows12
11-29-2004, 06:41 PM
he wasn't talking to you, buddy.
but fuck it. *points & laughs*lolhttp://offspring.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Linda
11-29-2004, 06:51 PM

Why do you care?

sKratch
11-29-2004, 07:53 PM
One of the better choices I've ever made.

wheelchairman
11-30-2004, 12:32 AM
Your shitty sense of humor means that you are now on my ignore list greencows12.