PDA

View Full Version : Half term homework

<<Angry Kid>>
10-28-2005, 06:28 AM
Does anyone else get a huge flood of essays and courseworks and homeworks before half term? it sucks, they shouldn't do that when we're meant to be having a holiday off work and school :( ......anyone wanna do my history essay for me? :)

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-28-2005, 06:31 AM
I would. I love History essays. 'Cos I'm sad like that.

What is it?

<<Angry Kid>>
10-28-2005, 06:58 AM
Erm.... 'Why was it difficult to find out what Sherborne castle looked like when it was built?'
thats the title and I have to do Question 1a, b and c...

1a)Describe what you learn about Sherbourne castle from the following picture?
http://www.hitmanbluesband.com/blog/tourist/sherborne2.jpg

b) Do you think John Leland actually visited Sherborne castle or not?

c) How can you tell that the Wyville brass probably never visited Sherborne castle? Why would medieval people probably not have worried about the accuracy of the picture?

Yes I know, boring...

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-28-2005, 06:59 AM
Pff. Structure history = ghey.

<<Angry Kid>>
10-28-2005, 07:00 AM
I know :(
[ttttteeeeeennnnnnn]

Jebus
10-28-2005, 11:22 AM
You're in middle school right?

*agrees*

Megs
10-28-2005, 11:23 AM
i haven't done any of mine yet. *shuffles feet and looks down in shame*

notoriousdoc
10-28-2005, 11:23 AM
Year 8, so nothing

Tired_Of_You
10-28-2005, 01:51 PM
I'm at college and usually we have a half-term holiday (hm, don't know if it's how it is called?), but because of the last year's strike we don't have one (we began school september 6 instead of August 23 or something so the schedule is kinda weird right now). I have tons of exams and homeworks, though. Lots of fun.

<<Angry Kid>>
10-29-2005, 02:13 AM
Year 8, so nothing
Savour these moments- lucky basturd :(

memento
10-29-2005, 02:14 AM
Stop whining. I have to write up the first part of my dissertation and a 4000 word essay. Each will involve upwards of 8 hours a day research for over a week. But I LOVE IT!

<<Angry Kid>>
10-29-2005, 02:19 AM
Stop whining. I have to write up the first part of my dissertation and a 4000 word essay. Each will involve upwards of 8 hours a day research for over a week. But I LOVE IT!
quadruple that and now you'll know why I'm having a moan, Twas simply asking if anyone else was weighed down by homeworks ad stuff on there holidays...

clokey43
10-29-2005, 02:27 AM
I'm always weighed down with lots of homework half term or not. I'm not bothered in the slightest though, if I work hard I'll have 2 more A Levels. I just get on with it, obviusly ask help if I need it.

memento
10-29-2005, 02:28 AM
Homework is fun.

<<Angry Kid>>
10-29-2005, 02:32 AM
Well, what would you choose,
Homework or social life?

clokey43
10-29-2005, 02:33 AM
wouldn't quite go that good but it's not as bad as people think. I really start to get into mine when I do it.

memento
10-29-2005, 02:34 AM
Well, what would you choose,
Homework or social life?

I'd rather do homework.

<<Angry Kid>>
10-29-2005, 02:39 AM
wouldn't quite go that good but it's not as bad as people think. I really start to get into mine when I do it.
I suppose after a while you get into it, I don't care if there is a do-able amount but I have way to much, me and my mates have done nothing this holiday coz were all stuck indoors. :(
Even our teachers are saying it's too much

clokey43
10-29-2005, 02:40 AM
I'd have to agree, social life lol, can have one anytime. Homework needs to be done in order to get a decent job (by that I mean more than a supermarket) and have a great social life with all your rich friends. Plus, I do my work and manage to go out. It's known as time management.

<<Angry Kid>>
10-29-2005, 02:40 AM
I'd rather do homework.
Good for you

<<Angry Kid>>
10-29-2005, 02:43 AM
I'd have to agree, social life lol, can have one anytime. Homework needs to be done in order to get a decent job (by that I mean more than a supermarket) and have a great social life with all your rich friends. Plus, I do my work and manage to go out. It's known as time management.
I guess so, but wouldn't you prefer if you did all your schooling at school? just asking...

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-29-2005, 07:21 AM
Once you get to college you start to enjoy work more, trust me - because you're doing more of what you want to do and less of what you're forced to do. I imagine at University, where you're only doing a single subject that you want to do, it's even better - Dush is proof of that.

memento
10-29-2005, 08:50 AM
It's true but you still don't like some of the stuff you do. Everyone hates some modules on their course. I hate 2 of mine. You're very lucky if you like all your modules on your course. So it's really the same just I have more of a love for academic stuff than I ever did at school.

Tired_Of_You
10-29-2005, 09:30 AM
Dave is right, although like Dush said there are still classes you might not like. Geography... How I hate that...

rodney mullen
10-29-2005, 09:38 AM
Does anyone else get a huge flood of essays and courseworks and homeworks before half term? it sucks, they shouldn't do that when we're meant to be having a holiday off work and school :( ......anyone wanna do my history essay for me? :)
i hade a week of these things called teranova tests. they were just like pro. tests.

clokey43
10-30-2005, 01:14 AM
I guess so, but wouldn't you prefer if you did all your schooling at school? just asking...

Hell no, that would mean me being at school (its 6th form) for atleast 5 extra hours most evenings. No way, I'd rather sit at home doing it at my leisure with a break when I want one. Lol