PDA

View Full Version : My Favorite Things

ruroken
10-28-2005, 10:40 AM
Mindless Self Indulgence; You'll Rebel To Anything, Little Jimmy Urine, Frankenstien Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy.
Depeche Mode; Everything about them.
Incubus; Everything about them.
The Catcher In The Rye; Everything about it.
Riviera: The Promised Land; Fun new RPG.
Golden Sun; Though The Lost Age was quite too boring to me.
Resident Evil 4; Greatest Video Game EVER made.
The Legend Of Dragoon; My favorite RPG of all time.
Metroid Fusion; Second best VG ever made.
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker; Third best VG ever made.
Final Fantasy Tactics; Final Fantasy Tactics Advance; Best Strategy games ever made.
MSN; Fun when here sucks; recieving random music
MySpace; I just do...
NationStates
Princess Mononoke
My "1337" friends here
Alex; You suck, are weak, but goddam you're funny.
Drawing wierd stuff; I don't care what you think of it, the point of doing it is because it's fun.
The Riff of my song "Agnostic"; ...you'll hear it soon.
Treble on Overdrive; So much fun to play.
My pets; Especially Molly and Goku. They are wierd, and fun to be around.
my family; Think what you want, I really do love my mom. As well as the rest of my family, for that matter.

ruroken
10-28-2005, 12:56 PM
Well, I'd have to say that because you derive pleasure from sucking dick, that what you said is a good thing. Thank you.

coke_a_holic
10-28-2005, 01:03 PM
The Catcher in the Rye is an amazing book; I read it for school kind of recently, but I was planning on reading it anyway. It really pissed me off when the entire class hated Holden Caulfield, because I kind of identified with him in a few ways.

0r4ng3
10-28-2005, 01:05 PM
Catcher was a good book, I read it last year. My class had to do an essay from Holden's point of view, and I was the only one that didn't fuck it up. Ah, the memories...

RedXIII
10-28-2005, 01:15 PM
The Catcher in the Rye is an amazing book; I read it for school kind of recently, but I was planning on reading it anyway. It really pissed me off when the entire class hated Holden Caulfield, because I kind of identified with him in a few ways.
The whole class hates you?

(to everyone) By the way, I'm going to be reading it soon, so please don't ruin any of it for me. Thanks.

coke_a_holic
10-28-2005, 01:21 PM
The whole class hates you?
Yes! Well, no, but they hate the way his mind works. They're all goody-goodies that think work should be done on time and professionally, whereas Holden is lazy and rude. It's just sort of annoying that whenever anyone says "Holden is a genuinely good person that wants to help people because he can't help himself" they all shout "Holden can't help people because he's too lazy and hypocritical!" People are too closed minded about that, I just can't see how someone could hate him simply because he changes his mind often.

0r4ng3
10-28-2005, 01:32 PM
You have one strange class, because when I read it, everyone in my class related to him, kinda like you did.

Jebus
10-28-2005, 01:33 PM
Yes! Well, no, but they hate the way his mind works. They're all goody-goodies that think work should be done on time and professionally, whereas Holden is lazy and rude. It's just sort of annoying that whenever anyone says "Holden is a genuinely good person that wants to help people because he can't help himself" they all shout "Holden can't help people because he's too lazy and hypocritical!" People are too closed minded about that, I just can't see how someone could hate him simply because he changes his mind often.
People have the tendency to pretend to hate "bad" characters in books when they find themselves having the same characteristics. It's a natural defensive reaction.