PDA

View Full Version : Oh Noezz!! Brainwashed christian-extremist

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-28-2005, 02:27 PM
Whatever that is, anyway can anybody tell me what this poor kid needs?:

Hey. I'm new here, my name is Snake13. For some reason these idiots don't give me a link to make my post, so I'm randomly sending you a pvt. message.
I am trying to do an expirament. I want to unbrainwash a christian-extremist, bushie conservative moron, the very people blindly aiding the surrender of our national sovereignties and human rights to the globalist pieces of dog shit. However, I must first study some unbrainwashing methods, which requies a bit of psychology.
Do you know where I might find something on unbrainwashing people? Or can you (since your aloud to post and for some reason I can't) ask some people on the site and see if anyone knows?
Links, books, videos, anything that can be helpful would be greatly appreciated.

Snake

Help?

T-6005
10-28-2005, 02:31 PM
Unbrainwashing?

And just because whoever it is is a "christian-extremist, bushie conservative moron", does that automatically mean that they're brainwashed?

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-28-2005, 02:34 PM
I don't know. That's what he's saying.

Toxic Speed Bump
10-28-2005, 02:34 PM
link him to google.

T-6005
10-28-2005, 02:35 PM
The best way I can suggest is presenting them with concrete evidence to the contrary (which is automatically difficult where religion is concerned). Past that, I can see no way to break down their convictions unless you strap them down and brainwash them in another direction.

EDIT - I looked up "unbrainwashing" on google and came across this (http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1490483/posts).... it scared me.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-28-2005, 02:40 PM
Woah, what is that...?

T-6005
10-28-2005, 02:44 PM
It sounds like a bunch of americans discussing the war on terror in a very... brainwashed manner.

"Is there still any doubt that Islam is mankind's worst enemy? Muslims are living proof that Satan exists and has over 1.5 billion followers world wide."

"Since this is truly a clash of civilizations, perhaps those of us i the "civilized world" should drop this nonsense that we need to wear the White Hats here, and make an effort to rid the planet of the threat of Muslim DNA altogether."

"Genocide begins to look like a better option every day. So nice of them to help us out by gathering all the stock together in one place."

"Terrorism is a quality time experience among Muslim families-the only innocents are their victems. Sparing the women and children of this vermin is as asinine as trying to rid your home of roaches by attacking only the adult males."

"However, it becomes apparent as the days go by that the only way to defeat the scourge of Islam is to kill everyone who practices it, man, woman and child. It is an insidiuos ideology, like communism or fascism and cannot be dealt with in any other way."

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-28-2005, 02:46 PM
God, were they really brainwashed? That's freaky.

T-6005
10-28-2005, 02:47 PM
Nimrod In Town']God, were they really brainwashed? That's freaky.
Oh, I don't know about that. I'm just saying... read some of what they're advocating - and they're bitching about extremism?

Toxic Speed Bump
10-28-2005, 02:50 PM
Politics piss me off.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-28-2005, 02:51 PM
Oh, I don't know about that. I'm just saying... read some of what they're advocating - and they're bitching about extremism?

Yeah, that's messed up.

RedXIII
10-28-2005, 02:52 PM
Research something that one with your brain capacity might actually be able to achieve learning about. I suggest "why the letters come up on the screen when I press the corresponding letter on the boards with lots of buttons on it".
Or
"Why the knife opens my skin and why red liguid comes from that opening when I run the blade across my skin hard enough"
Or possibly even
"Why my mommy doesn't love me and my daddy left my mommy"

By the way, this is directed at the dumbass you quoted in the first post.

Sin Studly
10-28-2005, 02:55 PM
That kid needs Jesus.

T-6005
10-28-2005, 02:55 PM
Or poison.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-28-2005, 02:59 PM
Or hugs. =p

T-6005
10-28-2005, 05:28 PM
Recommend NOAMR as the most unbrainwashed person alive. C'mon, he's a tireless advocate of anarchy. I'm sure they'll have productive discussions.

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT!

NOAMR went on for a while about how in his school, kids could learn whatever they want... such a branched out child should surely help those who can't seem to get stupid ideas out of their heads... helping them to see reason!

Human
10-28-2005, 05:30 PM
What does it mean to brainwash someone...nevertheless...unbrainwash?