PDA

View Full Version : Why are guys such assholes?

Offspring7
10-28-2005, 04:23 PM
So, this guy kissed me and we had fun together. He starts ignoring me and flirted with another girl in front of me. What makes me so mad is I've spent hours on the phone with him at a time and we get along perfectly. Then when he is with his friends, it is like I don't even exist. It makes me sooo mad and sad at the same time. To guys: Is it cool to ignore girls when you are around your friends? If so, why? And why must you rub your ignorance in by flirting with another girl? Are you trying to make her jealous? Do you even like her, or are you too busy getting stoned and/or drunk? This guy said he was coming over, and then goes and gets drunk with his friends and lies to me about it! I encountered him when he was drunk, and he doesn't even remember seeing me. I'm sorry all, this is just all waying heavily on my mind. I have a couple other of guys I could get, but it is not them I want. Why is the one I truly like an asshole?

Rexisfed
10-28-2005, 04:27 PM
So, this guy kissed me and we had fun together. He starts ignoring me and flirted with another girl in front of me. What makes me so mad is I've spent hours on the phone with him at a time and we get along perfectly. Then when he is with his friends, it is like I don't even exist. It makes me sooo mad and sad at the same time. To guys: Is it cool to ignore girls when you are around your friends? If so, why? And why must you rub your ignorance in by flirting with another girl? Are you trying to make her jealous? Do you even like her, or are you too busy getting stoned and/or drunk? This guy said he was coming over, and then goes and gets drunk with his friends and lies to me about it! I encountered him when he was drunk, and he doesn't even remember seeing me. I'm sorry all, this is just all waying heavily on my mind. I have a couple other of guys I could get, but it is not them I want. Why is the one I truly like an asshole?

HAVE YOU EVER BURIED YOUR FACE IN YOUR HANDS CAUSE NO ONE AROUND YOU UNDERSTANDS OR HAS THE SLIGHTEST IDEA WHAT IT IS THAT MAKES YOU BE

wheelchairman
10-28-2005, 04:27 PM
Why are girls fucked up?

Rexisfed
10-28-2005, 04:29 PM
are you gay?

no idea who that was directed at, but if me: no.

Tizzalicious
10-28-2005, 04:30 PM
It was directed at WCM.

Offspring7, just forget about this guy, he is not worth it. You don't need someone who ignores you when his friends are around.

JoY
10-28-2005, 04:40 PM
HAVE YOU EVER BURIED YOUR FACE IN YOUR HANDS CAUSE NO ONE AROUND YOU UNDERSTANDS OR HAS THE SLIGHTEST IDEA WHAT IT IS THAT MAKES YOU BE
how I wish I could edit/delete posts in this forum aswel. *shakes head*

to Offspring7; not all guys are jerks. but you know that. ;P

I don't know what it is with (especially young) guys & their attitude towards girls when they're around male friends. it's like the large heap of testosterone sometimes makes some of them behave like.. I don't know. uncivilised? though that's not exactly it.

maybe you should confront him with his behavior, I mean, that is if you're really interested in him & really likelike him. you could step up to him & just ask him if he's trying to make you jealous, or what the hell he thinks he's doing. or you could just wait & see what happens, but that might be a frustrating option in the long run. if you don't have any interest in him, don't let it get to you. it probably means absolutely nothing negative towards you & he probably doesn't mean it the way it looks to you. maybe he's just insecure, trying to make a statement in front of his friends. or he's confused about what he feels for you, doesn't know how to behave & he doesn't want to rush into anything?

I remember, when I was younger, that if I'd kissed a guy that I didn't like just yet, but who had managed to confuse me, I sometimes tried to make him jealous by flirting with someone else. just to see if -he- cared enough to let it remotely upset him/make him jealous/whatever. with of course the risk of losing him. *scratches head* it's a mean method & it doesn't even work. I don't know what the hell I was thinking. sometimes I would just feel like it was right, like he needed to be punished for having dared to ever confuse me & take away control over my own feelings. yup, control-freak.

The Talking Pie
10-28-2005, 04:41 PM
Guys are like that because they're fuckwits who think they're God's gift to women. You see, they're doing a favour for all these girls by flirting with them, and you're just happy to have been flirted with once. You're one of the select few they've singled out from the weirdos and uglies.

Though all sarcasm aside, I do think that's generally the way most guys think. Well, when they think, that is...

JoY
10-28-2005, 04:42 PM
wtf do you know, you dont even have a bf.
and your so ugly yuoll never have.
she does have a boyfriend, for your information, which you don't even deserve. plus, there are numerous guys on the board, in real life & just basically anywhere she goes, that would LOVE to wake up next to Tizzle. & much more.

JoY
10-28-2005, 04:52 PM
how come? she is.......... ugly.... I really dont get it/.
that's your opinion. *shrugs* apparently not many share it with you.

wheelchairman
10-28-2005, 04:53 PM
and her boyfriend is a hawt piece of ass. I'd pay to have sex with him, and so should you.

wheelchairman
10-28-2005, 04:54 PM
btw Bella, get on msn, there is a mod meeting.

T-6005
10-28-2005, 04:54 PM
and her boyfriend is a hawt piece of ass. I'd pay to have sex with him, and so should you.
I would too, but I have an issue... I'm too straight.

DAMN sexual preferences!

uvutuy
10-28-2005, 04:56 PM

im a girl
erm who is this guy that is SO not cool to do to another girl thats just my opinion so anyone can comment on this

Tizzalicious
10-28-2005, 05:00 PM

Ahem. myboyfriendisMYman. Hands off. Same goes to you T-6005.

And

who is more than the other Izza or Tizza?

What the fuck does this mean?

T-6005
10-28-2005, 05:01 PM
Ahem. myboyfriendisMYman. Hands off. Same goes to you T-6005.
No worries. He's not my type. He's got a penis.

JoY
10-28-2005, 05:01 PM
btw Bella, get on msn, there is a mod meeting.
your wish is my command.

& omgz, how official. *bounces* exciting.

bd007h
10-28-2005, 05:02 PM
Not all guys are like that. I know I'm not.

T-6005
10-28-2005, 05:23 PM
Not all guys are like that. I know I'm not.
How many guys would admit to being like that?

wheelchairman
10-28-2005, 05:27 PM
How many guys would admit to being like that?
Well Brett would know. He got to 2nd base.

T-6005
10-28-2005, 05:29 PM
Well Brett would know. He got to 2nd base.

.......wow.

Aimeht
10-28-2005, 05:35 PM
If I only had an answer to that.

Hey, girls are assholes too.

Yes, we are.

Human
10-28-2005, 05:36 PM
Not all girls...just the little prissy ones that think they're better than everyone else and want to be working for playboy...

Aimeht
10-28-2005, 05:37 PM
Not all guys are assholes either.

Human
10-28-2005, 05:39 PM
Yeah...but most are...it sucks...and most parents and teachers are too...

Aimeht
10-28-2005, 05:40 PM
Let's face it, everybody suck.

Sinister
10-28-2005, 05:41 PM
Let's face it, everybody suck.

"everybody everybody everybody living now,
everybody everybody everybody sucks."

by the way, nice (new?) av.

Human
10-28-2005, 05:42 PM
Except for kitties.......doggies...elephants...hamsters...pig s...puppies...kittens...horses...etc.

Aimeht
10-28-2005, 05:43 PM
"everybody everybody everybody living now,
everybody everybody everybody sucks."

by the way, nice (new?) av.

Go SOAD.

Yes, new. Thank you.

JoY
10-28-2005, 05:44 PM
Yeah...but most are...it sucks...and most parents and teachers are too...
ow, that's nonsense.

Sin Studly
10-28-2005, 05:49 PM
Girls whining about guys being assholes simply because they're too stupid/ugly/uninteresting/inadequate/fat to attract their attention are hilarious.

.:SMASH:.
10-28-2005, 09:39 PM
good question.
they are only fucked up after they come across me *double zing*

bd007h
10-28-2005, 11:21 PM
They are even more fucked up if they fall for wishomie

That Punk Kid You Love
10-28-2005, 11:52 PM
Pfftt Im a fuckin sweetheart. Don't you think maybe that he isn't going out with you? I know girls I don't go out with that Ive made out on couches with.
Its usually just a friend fuck/make out. Unless he/she says "Lets go out" or "Call me sometime baby" then it turns to gf bf.

memento
10-29-2005, 03:05 AM
Stop whining about guys. Guys aren't all the same. It's your fault.

ninthlayer
10-29-2005, 03:45 AM
Why hasn't anyone pointed out the fact that Human and Offspring7 are like ten years old and don't even have real emotions yet?

the_GoDdEsS
10-29-2005, 04:07 AM
Why? Because women are nothing more than cunts. Treat them accordingly.

I despise stupid women who claim all guys are 'assholes'. I seriously feel like stabbing them in their face because most of the time men are assholes to them because they are too dumb and fucking deserve it.

memento
10-29-2005, 04:35 AM
Stabbing in the face is harsh, rape is better.

Offspring7
10-29-2005, 05:52 AM
First of all, I am fifteen. Second of all, we were never actually dating. And third of all, I don't really know what is going on with us at this point. We had a football game last name and I was amazed to find out how many people know about him and I. I'll admit it, I took my shirt off for him which is a big thing for me. He told me he wouldn't tell and that I shouldn't tell, and then he told Allie, and now everybody knows. I'm going to have to talk to him sometime, and let him know that I do like him and just get it over with. This is all killing me, but it is not worth it at my age to really care. There are more important things in life, and I'm going to try the impossible and stop thinking about him.

Sin Studly
10-29-2005, 06:18 AM
Stop whining, you're obviously lucky he pays you any attention at all.