PDA

View Full Version : OH what shall I do?

Human
10-28-2005, 06:30 PM
Okay...so there's one of my teachers who hates the hell out of me(I have no idea why) and she gave me mostly Ns on my report cardand that's the second to worst when almost every day I come to school on time...organized...all homeowrk and assignments with me...and am always polite to others and her...Should I kick her butt and yell b**ch in her face or should I deal with it for the reast of this horrible grueling year? Man...this sucks.

Endymion
10-28-2005, 06:35 PM
i know! be a better student.

Jebus
10-28-2005, 06:36 PM
do you go to private or public school?

Human
10-28-2005, 06:36 PM
Public school.

Drummer_Boi91
10-28-2005, 06:37 PM
Meh... it depends on how much longer u have for the year i rekon.
If your in the middle or start of the year... your screwed cuz you'll have to deal with her bullshit for the rest of your time at school.
But if your like me and only have a few more weeks left, go for it. Call her a bitch, play a prank on her, MOON HER :D

Jebus
10-28-2005, 06:38 PM
You can't get into much trouble if you do the first thing then.

Human
10-28-2005, 06:38 PM
Meh... it depends on how much longer u have for the year i rekon.
If your in the middle or start of the year... your screwed cuz you'll have to deal with her bullshit for the rest of your time at school.
But if your like me and only have a few more weeks left, go for it. Call her a bitch, play a prank on her, MOON HER :D
I ain't mooning her. Yes...I started school in august. It is the end of october. :(

Human
10-28-2005, 06:39 PM
You can't get into much trouble if you do the first thing then.
Why do you say that? People get suspended for just saying "asshole" it's pathetic.

Jebus
10-28-2005, 06:41 PM
You're still in middle school. Don't worry about it.

Human
10-28-2005, 06:43 PM
HHHHHHHHHMMMMM. But I'm in the best sixth grade classes in the whole countyI could get kicked out of those classes and get sent to one of the average classes in my school. Then...people will think I was too stupid to be in those classes when it was really only because I felt like standing up for myself and doing the right thing. Why the hell did I even ask?

Jebus
10-28-2005, 06:45 PM
Why the hell did I even ask?
I'm wondering the same thing. You and I both know you were never going to do it. Just study harder like Endy said.

Human
10-28-2005, 06:46 PM
I'm wondering the same thing. You and I both know you were never going to do it.
I know...I wish I could gather up the courage to do that though...I suck.

Mota Boy
10-28-2005, 07:11 PM
One day you'll learn that it isn't a lack of courage that's preventing you from going apeshit because one person that will prove wholly insignificant to your life doesn't like you; it's poise, and it's a good quality.

SkunkIt
10-28-2005, 07:16 PM
Tell your parents what you just said in this thread about you doing your work and that your teacher is mean to you.

Human
10-28-2005, 07:23 PM
Tell your parents what you just said in this thread about you doing your work and that your teacher is mean to you.
I did but they think Mrs. Astengo is the nicest teacher ever. :rolleyes:

.:SMASH:.
10-28-2005, 07:25 PM
well thy obviously think wrongly

Human
10-28-2005, 07:28 PM
well thy obviously think wrongly
DDDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SkunkIt
10-28-2005, 07:30 PM
I know how that feels. My teacher constantly drove me crazy, but when my dad talked to her, she started being nice.

.:SMASH:.
10-28-2005, 07:31 PM
DDDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH
how about you just tell your teacher how shes treating you and tell her its unfair. if she doesn't change, try spitting in her eye.

Human
10-28-2005, 07:35 PM
how about you just tell your teacher how shes treating you and tell her its unfair. if she doesn't change, try spitting in her eye.
No...you know what? I'll just leave it alone ebcause my grades can't possibly go lower than this....b**ch.

Human
I know how that feels. My teacher constantly drove me crazy, but when my dad talked to her, she started being nice.
I hate it!!!!!!!

Amanda
Ummm...find some very compromising info on her, and threaten to tell if she doesnt give u all a's? I think i've watched too many movies....

Human
10-28-2005, 07:36 PM
Ummm...find some very compromising info on her, and threaten to tell if she doesnt give u all a's? I think i've watched too many movies....
Yes you have...yes you have...*pats head*

Amanda
10-28-2005, 07:41 PM
Well, it was worth a try...

Human
10-28-2005, 07:43 PM
I guess...I'm bored and tired...

Mota Boy
10-28-2005, 08:14 PM
I really don't get this whole "parents-trusting-teachers-over-their-children" thing. My parents always believed me over my teachers. Probably because everyone associated with my genetic material rocks.

GreenTerror
10-28-2005, 08:26 PM
Okay...so there's one of my teachers who hates the hell out of me(I have no idea why) and she gave me mostly Ns on my report cardand that's the second to worst when almost every day I come to school on time...organized...all homeowrk and assignments with me...and am always polite to others and her...Should I kick her butt and yell b**ch in her face or should I deal with it for the reast of this horrible grueling year? Man...this sucks.
You should go all Columbine on their asses.

Kitten
10-28-2005, 08:44 PM

Have you ever thought that's what your work might have deserved? It doesn't matter if you are organised and everything is done, if it is not up to scratch, then you are not going to get a good mark on it.
My advice, go get a tutor in the subject.

On a side note, what does she do to make you think she hates you, besides the bad grades?