PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

Human
10-28-2005, 07:51 PM
Is it just me ordo you guys also hate it when people make offspring related threads? I know it's rude to say but...you know...just the same old stuff.
I didn't know which forum this belonged in so move it if you like...

Conspiracy of One
10-28-2005, 07:55 PM
The reason they make offspring related threads is because were on the official Offspring forum. If you don't like it leave, because it's not irritating, and it's not stupid. It's just people expressing their feelings for a band they like, In the right place.

Human
10-28-2005, 07:57 PM
The reason they make offspring related threads is because were on the official Offspring forum. If you don't like it leave, because it's not irritating, and it's not stupid. It's just people expressing their feelings for a band they like, In the right place.
I was asking a question...stupid...I choose not to turn my thread into one of your immature little arguments so I shall refrain from communicating with you any longer for today.

Conspiracy of One
10-28-2005, 08:00 PM
You were asking a question, and I answered it. It is you who would make an argument immature by bitching about my post. Now stop crying little girl.

.:SMASH:.
10-28-2005, 08:19 PM
You were asking a question, and I answered it. It is you who would make an argument immature by bitching about my post. Now stop crying little girl.
no you misundrstand. you are a faggot.

Conspiracy of One
10-28-2005, 08:25 PM
you are a faggot.
Say's the guy with a Middlefinger in his sig. Boy you're such a badass, you probably untie peoples shoes when they're not looking and shoot that paper that cover straws at people. Shut up imbecile, better yet kill youself. You'll never contribute to this world anyways.

0r4ng3
10-28-2005, 08:29 PM
Bypassing all the immature bullshit, I have the correct answer.

We only hate it when you make Offspring-related threads in General Chat, when there's a forum where you can make your thread, and where it's probably been discussed before.

bd007h
10-28-2005, 08:30 PM
If you want offspring related threads, go to the god damn general OFFSPRING discussion section.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-29-2005, 09:12 PM
CO1, it was a perfectly reasonable question. No cause to go apeshit.

But yeah, what or4ng3 said.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-29-2005, 09:43 PM
That's true of me too. I'm sure GoD is a perfectly nice forum but the amount of really shoddy grammar and spelling and so forth really gets to me. I wish it wouldn't but it does. Plus the whole uber-Offspring thing makes me a bit wary.