PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Punk_Flamingo

iwishiwereaduck
11-29-2004, 01:40 AM
You dont happen to be the same punk_flamingo from SF do you?

punk_flamingo
11-29-2004, 01:53 AM
actually - yeah. Not many other people with the same user name as me.

Your not Petie are you?

iwishiwereaduck
11-29-2004, 06:23 AM
punk_flamingo - no im not Petie, i just share his user name

Tripboy - i wouldnt get a room with her in a million years, but I do have a naked picture of her.

JoY
11-29-2004, 06:27 AM
if I tickle you, will you sare it?

iwishiwereaduck
11-29-2004, 06:30 AM
I dont think Ellie will appreciate me sharing it somehow....

JoY
11-29-2004, 06:33 AM
then why are you even sharing the fact, that you have one?

you're both attentionwhores.

iwishiwereaduck
11-29-2004, 06:37 AM
thanks, but dont place in me in the same category as punk_flaslut over there.

Id rather burn in hell than be the same anything as that bitch.

Tijs
11-29-2004, 06:58 AM
I wish you were a duck too. Ducks can't post.

sKratch
11-29-2004, 07:04 AM
I wish you were a duck too. Ducks can't post.
(12345678910)

iwishiwereaduck
11-29-2004, 07:04 AM
(12345678910)

wtf????? what sort of post is that?

punk_flamingo
11-29-2004, 07:31 AM
Listen Peter,

Im only going to say this once because replying to you in every thread will only encourage you.

If you seriously came onto this forum for the sole purpose of annoying the feck out of me, and being a complete asshole at the same time, then it really shows how sad a man you are.

You're 21, not 16....Im not going into the details of our relationship as nobody else wants to read about it, and its none of their business. Just grow up. Yes so I left you for your best mate, he actually acts his age, but I never once cheated on you - unlike what you did to me.

I dont particulary care if this forum hates me - ive said this enough times now.

My dear boy, you look very pathetic coming on here and slagging me off - you could have at least done it over a period of time, then perhaps it would have had some affect...you might have been able to build up a little army of soldiers from this forum! Think of the possibilities!

Id advise you to use your brain instead of your feet in future...it'd help you bruise me more.

Have fun dealing with something that ended a year ago.

JoY
11-29-2004, 07:31 AM
he's obviously quoting what Tijs said, because he agrees with it. he didn't need to say anything more, so he counted to ten, to get himself over ten characters in his post.

Tijs
11-29-2004, 07:35 AM
Id advise you to use your brain instead of your feet in future...it'd help you bruise me more.
Please, don't get me involved in this.

punk_flamingo
11-29-2004, 07:37 AM
oh dont worry its done and done

if you wish to comment though, feel free.

Tijs
11-29-2004, 07:37 AM
Ok, may I have your naked pictures?

JoY
11-29-2004, 07:38 AM
oh this is going to be priceless. people, people, anyone should know by now you possibly CAN'T send me a PM with personal content, that I won't share on this board. well, there are more factors to that, actually.

I once was the subject of a great, lovely drama-fest on this board & now I'm proud to say, it's time for me I pass the oportunity to someone else. enJoY.

I am assuming you also do not like punk_flamingo.

She happens to be an ex girlfriend of mine, and I have led her into believing I have naked photographs of her. I dont, she was just too drunk to remember the night so I decided to play a trick on her.

If you really dont like her, and would like to see her leave the board then go along with my story and pretend to have seen them :)

It should make for a series of amusing threads. And yes I did join this forum for the sole purpose of making her hated - but she did that herself already.

iwishiwereaduck, Peter, whatever... don't get me wrong; I never gave you the impression I remotely like you, either. I'm not a playtoy you can set up against anyone, so I won't join your army of little screenname soldiers.

punk_flamingo
11-29-2004, 07:39 AM
ba hahahahaa

I dont have them - duck man took them of me when I was drunk, I've never seen them and I dont intend too.

Im sure you can find better naked photos to look at though.

punk_flamingo
11-29-2004, 07:40 AM
oh this is going to be priceless. people, people, anyone should know by now you possibly CAN'T send me a PM with personal content, that I won't share on this board. well, there are more factors to that, actually.

I once was the subject of a great, lovely drama-fest on this board & now I'm proud to say, it's time for me I pass the oportunity to someone else. enJoY.

iwishiwereaduck, Peter, whatever... don't get me wrong; I never gave you the impression I remotely like you, either. I'm not a playtoy you can set up against anyone, so I won't join your army of little screenname soldiers.

ahhhhhhh so the truth comes out...

thanks to Joy for that one...ive finally learnt the truth

Tijs
11-29-2004, 07:41 AM
Doesn't matter anyway, they were never taken in the first place... jeez... I'll never get lucky now!

JoY
11-29-2004, 07:42 AM
ba hahahahaa

I dont have them - duck man took them of me when I was drunk, I've never seen them and I dont intend too.

Im sure you can find better naked photos to look at though.
editing time, girl.

this whole story at least cleared your reputation of picturewhore on here. the attentionwhore comment from my direction was mostly based on the fact, that I thought you were sending random idiots, that even dislike you, naked pictures of yourself. the fact, that he's your two year old exboyfriend, explained a lot.

JoY
11-29-2004, 07:46 AM
ahhhhhhh so the truth comes out...

thanks to Joy for that one...ive finally learnt the truth
you're very welcome. I'd flip out, if someone told me, they've got naked pictures of silly me, without my knowing. my shock would be even greater, if I wouldn't be aware they'd even been taken.

all I can say to duckidear, that I'm not cooperating in such a ridiculous, immature, cruel joke.

punk_flamingo
11-29-2004, 07:54 AM
yes thank you for that muchly,

It is actually quite a bit of a shock to think of how many people WERE actually in on that, but hey...at least I've learnt that some of my so called mates are complete wankers.

Bah, dont worry - im sure he'll get his come uppance (however you spell it) one day.

sKratch
11-29-2004, 08:52 AM
Remember when people used to make second accounts so they could argue with themselves and seem important? Neither do I.
Ahem.

JoY
11-29-2004, 08:54 AM
bahahahaha. aw, sometimes you're really cute, y'know that? *pinches your cheek*

sKratch
11-29-2004, 09:27 AM
My friend's 15 year old sister wants to have my babies :[
Luckily, my girlfriend finds it funny rather than wanting to kill her.

Not Ozymandias
12-01-2004, 01:06 AM
if I tickle you, will you share it?
Found it. :cool:

http://www.pisex.net/pictures/big-women.jpg

punk_flamingo
12-01-2004, 01:58 AM
^^^ oh, how clever that was.

JoY
12-01-2004, 06:27 AM
I've got naked pictures of you.
that's old news, buddy.