PDA

View Full Version : Trash

lenar
10-30-2005, 10:26 PM
Sorry if this does not belong here. Anyways..

I work in a fast food place and there a few more food places near it. There is also a high school close to these places. So of course the children come there for lunch. They throw their trash all over the neighborhood. The people of the neighborhood complained. So now people from these food places have to walk around cleaning the trash up.

So my question is: Do you think this is fair?

Edit: I would also like to add that there are MANY garbage cans outside the food area and quite a few more leading up to the highschool

Human
10-30-2005, 10:30 PM
I don't think it's fair at all...

T-6005
10-30-2005, 10:31 PM
From the way you tell it, it's a bit odd - but I can't help feeling that for something like that there's a bit more to the story. You don't just do that to a fast-food place because you find their trash somewhere. There's probably more to it.

So in essence - no opinion so far.

lenar
10-30-2005, 10:35 PM
Well I don't really know what else to say about it. I mean it isn't even just the fast food trash that is around. It also the convience stores trash around. I mean I understand people are pissed about trash being in their neighborhood but I think they need to be complaining to the high school too.

EDIT: Also I think it was the fast food places choices to have these "Garbage Walks" but I am not sure.

Drummer_Boi91
10-31-2005, 12:19 AM
NO ITS NOT FAIR AT ALL!!!
I've been slaving my ass at mcdonalds cleaning up all the crap that stupid people leave lying around, aswell as ppl throwing it around too. Im only 14 and if i was a customer, i wouldn't be able to help being a pain in the arse to the people that worked there. Since ive been employed... i think twice about being stupid like that. What goes around comes around..

.:SMASH:.
10-31-2005, 12:39 AM
NO ITS NOT FAIR AT ALL!!!
I've been slaving my ass at mcdonalds cleaning up all the crap that stupid people leave lying around, aswell as ppl throwing it around too. Im only 14 and if i was a customer, i wouldn't be able to help being a pain in the arse to the people that worked there. Since ive been employed... i think twice about being stupid like that. What goes around comes around..dont get a job when you are 14 unless you are desperate