PDA

View Full Version : being a douchebag is the new 'cool' I guess

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
10-31-2005, 01:03 PM
I cum in a bucket to make my doggerz drink outtof it and crank one out to that as well. it bAREgets me hott to the sex0rz. You guys are faggots. faggots faggots faggots. lick my butt.

Am I cool now, the_offsprings_monkey? You know, since you think members of this caliber are far superior than intellectual, witty, and actually hilarious members.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-31-2005, 01:14 PM
Umm.. :confused:

notoriousdoc
10-31-2005, 01:22 PM
That made no sense

That Punk Kid You Love
10-31-2005, 01:26 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that was gay. Oh and Happy Halloween.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-31-2005, 01:26 PM
That made no sense
Yea, I understood the 'Am I cool now, the_offsprings_monkey?'

Oooh.... He would say no :)

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
10-31-2005, 02:04 PM
I made a wishomie-esque post to prove a point to the_offsprings_monkey that wishomie is one of the most retarded posters ever. Obviously it went over all of your heads.

Oooh.... He would say no :)

You sure about that? He likes wishomie.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-31-2005, 02:06 PM
I made a wishomie-esque post to prove a point to the_offsprings_monkey that wishomie is one of the most retarded posters ever. Obviously it went over all of your heads.
Yup it went straight passed my head.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-31-2005, 02:07 PM

You sure about that? He likes wishomie.
Yea, wishomie is just.. teh best.

T-6005
10-31-2005, 02:10 PM

I got it. Now I feel special. But I'm not a fan of idiots who post random spam, so you haven't really changed my opinion on anything. Too bad. Maybe you'll help someone else, though?

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-31-2005, 02:12 PM
I agree with anything that tries to show people what a fucktard wishomie is.