PDA

View Full Version : 2 of my wisdom teeth are coming through

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-31-2005, 01:54 PM
And my mouth is in a LOT of pain. Fuckers, cheer me up.

memento
10-31-2005, 01:55 PM
I remember those days. I used to get headaches enduced by the teeth growing thru.

Rag Doll
awww =(. i'm sorries. *cuddles*.

feel better.

JoY
awwz, lil Dave becoming all grown up wif his wisdom teeth. so cute. <3

TheUnholyNightbringer
Thank you for the sympathy. But cheer me up more. I don't like being in a bad mood.

memento
10-31-2005, 01:56 PM
I can send pics of my penis?

the_GoDdEsS
10-31-2005, 01:56 PM
Aw, shitzorz. Mine never hurt at all. But I only got two. The other two are still shunning me.

Italia311
10-31-2005, 02:00 PM
I got all 4 that came in. HOLY FUCK it hurt so bad. But the set in perfectly so I didnt have to get them pulled. Getting them pulled is fucking intense. My gf had to get hers pulled and she was in pain for like 3 days and looked like a chipmunk:)

Take pills...lots of pills.

JoY
10-31-2005, 02:03 PM
Sim -lolz, SHUN!

Davey, I can't even remember I ever got my wisdom teeth. hold on a second.. I guess that's it then! the truth is finally coming out. I am not wise.

*pinches your painful cheeks VERY e-softly*
oh cheer up, babes. keep yourself busy & you'll partly forget all about it. ;)

*gives you Diclofenac* it's a NSAID & it works like no other. enjoy. ;p

the_GoDdEsS
10-31-2005, 02:05 PM
Diclofenac is teh love except it fucks up my stomach after I use it a lot.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-31-2005, 02:08 PM
Shut your mouth, you fucking pathetic sandwich-making virgin. Stop polluting my eyes with your avatar and your ridiculous posts.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-31-2005, 02:11 PM
You know what, I'm not going to even read your post. You're a goddamn loser. You're constantly going around being this big homophobe and probably thinking you're "the man", but you know what? I have gay friends and they get more action in a weekend than you've had, and ever will have, in your ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE.

You are the epitome of pathetic. You make sandwiches, part time. And you're PROUD of it. Every woman on the planet is repulsed by you. The sooner you realise that and buy a syringe and bleach and get to work, the better.

JoY
10-31-2005, 02:12 PM
Diclofenac is teh love except it fucks up my stomach after I use it a lot.
try taking three Diclofenac & drinking six beers. you're definitely in for a trip. :/ no, I'll have to admit that went wrong. but if you ever need to advice anyone on how to commit suicide...

for what do you use it? I mean, what do you need it for? the stuff could kill pain if your left leg was lying under a tractor.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-31-2005, 02:14 PM
It's a good job. Because were they to, they'd turn to stone.

You make HAU look like Brad Pitt.

JoY
10-31-2005, 02:14 PM
wishomie; you're hideous. even with a bag over your head I wouldn't do you.

T-6005
10-31-2005, 02:17 PM
wishomie; you're hideous. even with a bag over your head I wouldn't do you.
....ouch. That's pretty bad.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-31-2005, 02:18 PM

Have you SEEN the guy? He looks like The Black Death.

JoY
10-31-2005, 02:23 PM
lil devil Bella, her Ivil side. wishomie is rather privileged that he ever got me to show it. it's an exclusive thing I save for the most desperate cases & occasions.

the_GoDdEsS
10-31-2005, 02:27 PM
try taking three Diclofenac & drinking six beers. you're definitely in for a trip. :/ no, I'll have to admit that went wrong. but if you ever need to advice anyone on how to commit suicide...

100mg and some liquor, probably vodka with it. Yeah, it sometimes makes your stomach bleed when you drink during taking it over a longer period of time. Not recommended.

Mota Boy
10-31-2005, 02:34 PM
Hah, reminds me of the words of one of my friends, after I warned him about drinking and taking pills in high school "Dude... they just tell you not to do it because it fucks you up even more!"

I don't remember my wisdom teeth hurting... I've got the space in my mouth for 'em though.

JoY
10-31-2005, 02:37 PM
Sim -I definitely agree. I used to have a rather strong stomach. I don't know if it has to do with the loss of weight, or the rough introduction to Diclofenac that ever made my stomach so fucking pussy. I used to drink a bottle of wine with 50 mg almost on a daily basis. one time it went completely out of hand (when I took 75 mg & drank beer). it was like a bomb had bursted. my tummy felt like someone was ripping it out, or something. &.. I kept almost passing out. it was at a party & I was walsing around through the crowd, looking for a tiny space to collapse. I felt like I was floating, but so roughly. later on I read in some medicine book how wrong it could've gone. I'm so uncareful with myself, sometimes it's kind of scary. I hate the combination of me & pills anyway.

Edit; by the way, I wasn't in for a trip. I was recovering from that damn leg & kind of had it with sitting at home, doing nothing. so I decided to go to a party to dance & have fun. but yeah, even standing hurt, so I had to take painkillers. I just stupidly forgot I couldn't drink with that stuf, simply because I'd been doing it the whole time & nothing went wrong.

wheelchairman
10-31-2005, 02:38 PM
I once took some pain relievers. Drank 1/3rd a bottle of whisky in shots. Then drank a bottle of wine. Went home quite fucked up. Had a conversation with my mom about women and me (which I don't remember what I said, but I remember her reactions, which was bad....),then I got so drunk my dad put me to bed. Can you say embarrassed?

JoY
10-31-2005, 02:44 PM
Per.. my mom, dad & I once had to bathe my brother all together, because he was too drunk to even stand up straight. he was like rubber strings attached to each other. now -that- is embarrassing. ;p

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-31-2005, 02:47 PM
I've never been -that- drunk, but when I was about 12 Mom shut me and my brother up in my room because Steve was so drunk she wouldn't let us see him.

But being the mischevious little brat I am, I went down and looked.

He was completely white and lying on the floor. I remember thinking at the time that it was really, really funny.

Then 5 years later both of my brothers are carrying me home 'cos I can't walk. Heh.

arak0r
10-31-2005, 02:55 PM
didnt read the rest of the thread but generally i think its a good idea if you get them removed asap.

0r4ng3
10-31-2005, 06:37 PM
I can send pics of my penis?
I know you wanna cheer him up, but hell, he doesn't want to die of laughter.

ninthlayer
10-31-2005, 06:40 PM
Our little Davesy is growing up, awwwwwh. I have all four of my wisdom teeth, they're just chillin' in my mouth. Laid back.

gay guys gets the ladies. That means I'm not gay because the ladies are not all over me.
Yeah, the whole being repulsive doesn't play into it at all. You're such a fucking tool, find someone/thing desperate/incapacitated enough and get laid so you can get it all over with. Fuck, what a faggot.

T-6005
10-31-2005, 06:53 PM
lil devil Bella, her Ivil side. wishomie is rather privileged that he ever got me to show it. it's an exclusive thing I save for the most desperate cases & occasions.
Do me a favor - if I'm ever in danger of seeing it, give me fair warning.

T-6005
10-31-2005, 06:54 PM
I've never been -that- drunk, but when I was about 12 Mom shut me and my brother up in my room because Steve was so drunk she wouldn't let us see him.

Then 5 years later both of my brothers are carrying me home 'cos I can't walk. Heh.

I got my brother that drunk. I warned him about drinking too much but he wouldn't listen, so I just coaxed him into having more and more drinks and more and more cigarettes.... then I left him passed out in a field.

Little bastard learned the lesson. To stop when I tell him to.

Tired_Of_You
10-31-2005, 07:06 PM
Good luck Dave.

The dentist said she'll have to extract my wisdom teeth. =(

I remember a teacher I had in high school who said she had more teeth than most people. The dentist had to extract 7 of her teeth because of that. In the same summer. =/

0r4ng3
10-31-2005, 07:08 PM
I once had to have 8 teeth pulled (2 per session over the course of a month or two) before I got braces. The anasthesia, or whatever it's called, was the only reason I enjoyed it.

Offspring7
10-31-2005, 07:15 PM
i got my wisdom teeth pulled. it sucked hardcore. it hurt for weeks. and the anesthesia mixed with vicodin wasn't a good idea for me. i was in a lot of pain. at least you probably won't have them pulled.

RedXIII
10-31-2005, 08:02 PM
I will not, 'fucker'.

Kitten
10-31-2005, 10:50 PM
I have three completely through already, so that pretty much gives lie to their name of wisdom teeth. Do they just pull them out under local where you are from? Because over you have to go under general to get them pulled, and they give you a prescription for painkillers.

SkunkIt
10-31-2005, 10:54 PM
I have four wisdom teeth, all in the back and they're still growing. They're going in my gums and I hate them.

BREAK
10-31-2005, 10:57 PM
You know what? FUCK YOU. I have a rotted tooth in my mouth & it hurts like hell & I'm not on my parents' dental insurance anymore so I'll probably have to get a root canal for it in like 4 years & I get a big canker sore on the inside of my lower lip in the same exact spot (right in the way of my front teeth, making eating food a painful ordeal) every few days that always goes away & then comes back, over & over again, always hurting like hell & when I had to get my wisdom teeth out one of them had grown in sideways so they had to crack it into a bunch of little pieces & pull them out one by one so FUCK YOU, even though I like you.

GreenTerror
10-31-2005, 11:01 PM
I had a big cavity in one of my bottom right molars, and it's sensitive as Hell. I don't know if it's supposed to do that, or the dentist chick didn't do something right.

SkunkIt
10-31-2005, 11:02 PM
I heard when babies are teething, if you rub a little rum on their teeth, their teeth hurt less. It might works on adults too, but it sounds like It'll just make it worse later.

Kitten
10-31-2005, 11:08 PM
I heard when babies are teething, if you rub a little rum on their teeth, their teeth hurt less. It might works on adults too, but it sounds like It'll just make it worse later.

If it is temporary, bonjela gel works fairly well. But you have to put it on more often than the recommended application, only lasts about an hour.

Izie
11-01-2005, 12:58 AM
Pfff, I got my wisdom teeth at the age of 14. Yes, 14. My dentist told me I'm a crocodile, so subtle.

And yet, it didn't hurt that much. So I'm not sure how to comfort you.

Obie2trice
11-01-2005, 01:37 AM
All my 4 wisdom teeth were pulled this year, no more pain for me :)