PDA

View Full Version : Support group for victims of Sin Studly

Paint_It_Black
10-31-2005, 02:01 PM
This is a haven for anyone ever traumatized by the menace that is currently know as Sin Studly, or as I like to think of him, Hurricane Justin. True, the victims of Katrina and Wilma have suffered greatly. Some have lost homes, possessions, even brothers. But the mainstream media has failed us once more, in devoting no attention to the plight of victims of Hurricane Justin. These poor souls have lost something far more important than houses. They've lost their self respect. Consider the horror of being completely, utterly, indisputably pwned by a drug abusing, cocksucking, white supremacist nazi. Homes can be rebuilt, parents can have more kids, but an ego shattered so completely may never recover. I beg you all to open your hearts and wallets to these poor, pathetic creatures. I will be creating a paypal account shortly in which you may all deposit your donations. I urge you all to give generously. Remember, with your help no child in Paptown will ever again have to suffer the indignities of life without an X-box. Think of the children.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-31-2005, 02:03 PM
Hurricane Justin. *falls sideways*

JoY
10-31-2005, 02:06 PM
oh. my. god. *cracks up*
the fucking cherry on the cake called Justin. this just finishes it.

*donates 1.500 e-uros*

the_offsprings_monkey
10-31-2005, 02:35 PM
go be a monkey's uncle.
WAY HAY....

arak0r
10-31-2005, 02:53 PM
if these people let the idiot get to them THAT much they deserve it. its not all that hard to just basically ignore anything he says :o

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-31-2005, 02:56 PM
Or alternatively, he wasn't being 100% serious?

arak0r
10-31-2005, 03:00 PM
i dont think wolf was, but i do think there are quite a few people that get too worked up over him. i used to get annoyed, but then i realized im better than that, and theres no need to get worked up over stupid shit someone says here. *shrugs* nothing anyone can or would do, can make anyone (at least justin) stop.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-31-2005, 03:10 PM
go be a monkey's uncle.
Monkey's are for faggot's.

Drummerguy123
10-31-2005, 03:49 PM
This is how I deal with it.

This message is hidden because Sin Studly is on your ignore list.

Conspiracy of One
10-31-2005, 03:54 PM
This is how I deal with it.
You're pretty weak dude. Why use the ignore list when you can just ignore him the normal way? I only use my ignore list for the SEVERE pains in the ass (The_Hombre, etc.)

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-31-2005, 03:57 PM
Why ignore list The Hombre when you can just ignore him the normal way?

Offspring7
10-31-2005, 03:57 PM
Why ignore list The Hombre when you can just ignore him the normal way?

may i say it? PWND.

Drummerguy123
10-31-2005, 04:00 PM
You're pretty weak dude. Why use the ignore list when you can just ignore him the normal way? I only use my ignore list for the SEVERE pains in the ass (The_Hombre, etc.)

Because he used to post disgusting pictures and stuff like that. I just don't want to deal with him anymore. Besides, If he isn't on the list, I probably will read the posts, so this is just easier.

T-6005
10-31-2005, 04:20 PM
I don't use my ignore list.

And... Hurricane Justin?

Katrina and Wilma came and went, but Justin's still going strong, apparently.

Sin Studly
10-31-2005, 07:02 PM
Charity is for the weak. Let these pitiful wretches suffer the agonies of undeniably pwntation, without any sympathy or caring for their unimaginable agony, lest the unstoppable forces of Hurricane Justin direct their attention to you.

(translation ; I want the proceeds of the paypal donations)

droogiedroogie1
10-31-2005, 09:57 PM
This is a haven for anyone ever traumatized by the menace that is currently know as Sin Studly, or as I like to think of him, Hurricane Justin. True, the victims of Katrina and Wilma have suffered greatly. Some have lost homes, possessions, even brothers. But the mainstream media has failed us once more, in devoting no attention to the plight of victims of Hurricane Justin. These poor souls have lost something far more important than houses. They've lost their self respect. Consider the horror of being completely, utterly, indisputably pwned by a drug abusing, cocksucking, white supremacist nazi. Homes can be rebuilt, parents can have more kids, but an ego shattered so completely may never recover. I beg you all to open your hearts and wallets to these poor, pathetic creatures. I will be creating a paypal account shortly in which you may all deposit your donations. I urge you all to give generously. Remember, with your help no child in Paptown will ever again have to suffer the indignities of life without an X-box. Think of the children.Are you serious? You need a support group for victims of a message board netizen? I think you need psychiatric help, and I don't even believe in psychiatry.

Kitten
10-31-2005, 10:39 PM
Are you serious? You need a support group for victims of a message board netizen? I think you need psychiatric help, and I don't even believe in psychiatry.

You know, I get the distinct impression that he was not serious at all. The fact you took it literally, means that you really don't have the knowledge to be posting in this topic.

Sin Studly
10-31-2005, 11:08 PM
Fucking hell. Jew 1, you seem alright. You seem intelligent, and have potential to be witty and amusing. But please, stop commenting on matters before you have adequate knoweledge of the underlying background. Obviously, PIB was joking.

Isolated Fury
10-31-2005, 11:12 PM
And even if PIB wasn't joking, these idiots need to just suck it up and move on.

Paint_It_Black
11-01-2005, 02:23 AM
Are you serious? You need a support group for victims of a message board netizen? I think you need psychiatric help, and I don't even believe in psychiatry.

I think the question is, are you serious? You're so gulible you probably think the holocaust happened.

You don't believe in psychiatry? I hate to break it to you, but unlike the easter bunny, the tooth fairy and Jesus, psychiatry does not require belief.

Sin Studly
11-01-2005, 06:39 AM
I retract my former tolerance of Jew #1. He deserves teh Zyklon B.

Sunny
11-01-2005, 06:59 AM
oh god. i tried hard to respect droogiewhatshisface, but it's proven itself to be way too difficult.

Sin Studly
11-01-2005, 07:03 AM
Yeah, he came on here instantly trying to make a name for himself. He seems to be slightly intelligent and literate, although stupid, but he's not using his abilities to their maximum potential... or, to be more accurate, he's attempting to use his abilities above the level he's able to, and hence, failing miserably. I still think he has potential though, and I'll attempt to make him into a decent poster.

Sunny
11-01-2005, 07:07 AM
Or perhaps he's just an unusually articulate moron, who fools people into thinking that he's remotely intelligent by typing properly and forming coherent sentences.

we'll find out soon enough, i guess. The fact that he took PiB's post seriously made me lose almost all hope I might've ever had for him, though.

Sin Studly
11-01-2005, 07:14 AM
Yeah, he's had a few other displays of glaring idiocy. If he's the literate moron type, there's basically nothing I can do for him.

memento
11-01-2005, 07:16 AM

Why do you only pop into post about someone being stupid or annoying or a pussy. Do you ever post normal posts anymore?

Paint_It_Black
11-01-2005, 11:11 AM
I think our newest Jew may have been a big fish in a small pond somewhere. He thought he could walk in here and take over, because he grossly underestimated the competition. Right now he's basically flapping his small, circumcised penis around and asking us to compare sizes. I expect he'll settle in or else disappear before too long.

memento
11-01-2005, 01:23 PM
Who is the newest Jew? Is he jewish? My house mate's dad is a Jew but she hates Jews. Justin would love her.

The_Hombre
11-01-2005, 04:40 PM

Does anyone else think that CO1's reply here was a little harsh?

Sin Studly
11-01-2005, 08:08 PM
I think our newest Jew may have been a big fish in a small pond somewhere. He thought he could walk in here and take over, because he grossly underestimated the competition. Right now he's basically flapping his small, circumcised penis around and asking us to compare sizes. I expect he'll settle in or else disappear before too long.

It looks like it. I'm always complaining about the morons here, but I shudder to think what kind of morons must have let him act as big fish in wherever he came from.

The_Hombre
11-02-2005, 02:24 AM
It looks like it. I'm always complaining about the morons here, but I shudder to think what kind of morons must have let him act as big fish in wherever he came from.

The Jew Society?

JoY
11-03-2005, 02:33 AM
psychiatry isn't God, or fairies, dipshit.

memento
11-03-2005, 03:37 AM
I don't believe in message boards.

Sin Studly
11-03-2005, 07:24 AM
I don't believe in niggers.

memento
11-03-2005, 07:35 AM
Stop spamming, I'm just gonna super ignore list you now.

Sin Studly
11-03-2005, 02:28 PM
Oh yeah? Well I'll ignorelist you back, fucker!

The_Hombre
11-03-2005, 02:53 PM
This whole thread is hidden because everyone is on your ignore list