PDA

View Full Version : Survey for the boys: peeing

Betty
10-31-2005, 10:16 PM
This is a fascinating topic for me, and I have asked a bunch of boys about it before, but what better place to get an even wider sample?

So, when you pee, what is your technique?

See, boy underwear have penis openings, which I think is pretty fun, but surprisingly there are a wide variety of peeing methods out there.

Do you unzip and use the penis opening?

Do you unbutton AND unzip and use the opening?

Do you pull down your pants but not your underwear?

Do you pull down your underwear but not your pants?

Do you pull down both your underwear and your pants?

Does it depend on the pants/underwear in question?

Does it depend on whether you are in public?

How do you avoid getting pee on the toilet, particulary if you are tall? Do you even care? I once knew a boy who knelt.

I'm tempted to make a poll, but clearly there are too many variations to list.

Do share.

.:SMASH:.
10-31-2005, 10:18 PM
Do share.
no............................

bd007h
Do you unzip and use the penis hole?

Do you unbutton AND unzip and use the hole?

those are the techniques I use, depending on where I am.

Autonomist
I've never heard of underwear that has a penis hole in it, unless you're refering to the buttons on boxer shorts. I unzip my fly and slip my penis out of my underwear. If I'm not wearing an article of pants/shorts with a zip, then I'll just slip it out completely.

Betty
10-31-2005, 10:20 PM
I am referring to the opening, sometimes with buttons, yes. I think I may edit that to say penis opening...

GreenTerror
10-31-2005, 10:23 PM
This is the most weird, yet oddly interesting thread I've read in months.

the_GoDdEsS
10-31-2005, 10:24 PM
Haha, I've asked about this before too.

And the opening is kinda hilarious. I don't know but it makes me laugh when I see it.

BREAK
10-31-2005, 10:25 PM
I hate that stupid little peehole, & I have never ever used it for urinary purposes. I had three pairs of boxers I couldn't stand to wear because the head of my penis would always poke out through the stupid damned holes. Thankfully, I got rid of them. My technique generally involves unbuttoning, releasing & going, although I do bother with the zipper when the pants are tight enough. I usually flick my penis up & down vigorously to rid myself of all the stray droplets backed up in my urethra, but sometimes I do the decent thing & wipe it off with a piece of toilet paper. Generally I don't give a damn if I get it all over the toilet. Sometimes I get it on the floor & I have never given a damn!

Also, I pee way too much for somebody who doesn't drink alcohol.

Betty
10-31-2005, 10:29 PM
That was a fantastically detailed account, Jake.

I'm half joking, but half serious. I feel slightly more enlightened.

I don't like when the boys pee on the floor/toilet at my place, cause I generally have to clean it.

Isolated Fury
10-31-2005, 10:31 PM
I only wear boxers to bed. I hate waking up and sitting up to find that my little isolated fury isn't so isolated anymore and has peeked out. That "penis hole" is probably the most annoying thing ever in the mornings.

HornyPope
10-31-2005, 10:31 PM
I unbutton/unzip my pants to pull them down both in one hand as long as my arm can go without bending the torso, and with the other I arrange the penis in such that it pees where I want. No arranging the penis when in woods or the backallway however.

BREAK
10-31-2005, 10:32 PM
The house I used to live in had an ant problem in the bathrooms. So every time I got some pee on the floor, I'd justify not cleaning it up by thinking "There, some ants will come out & lick up the spot where I peed, & it'll kill them. I'm doing my part to help out!" Isn't it strange (yet really really cool) that girls are generally the ones who clean up in the bathroom when it's boys who make the biggest mess in there?

HornyPope
10-31-2005, 10:33 PM
Oh I drop pee drops on the floor all the time.

Betty
10-31-2005, 10:34 PM
Also, Izie and other females with man-parts can feel free to share their experiences. Perhaps enlightenment on the joys and/or difficulties of having extremely large penises would be useful.

Oh man, I am in such a ridiculous mood right now.

Endymion
10-31-2005, 10:34 PM
in public i unzip and pull it through the hole. at home i'll sometimes do that, sometimes unbutton/unzip and pull the whole lot down a bit. depends on what i'm wearing i guess. i've never really had a problem aiming, so i don't really know how to answer that last part.

HornyPope
10-31-2005, 10:35 PM
Dude girls spend a lot of time in the bathroom. Who else is gonna clean it but them? See, they dont like the way and the frequance we clean it, so they rather do it themselves and avoid any stupid confrontations over who cleans it and all.

Betty
Isn't it strange (yet really really cool) that girls are generally the ones who clean up in the bathroom when it's boys who make the biggest mess in there?

Really really uncool.

Sigh... boys are such slobs. But I still can't help but love them.

wheelchairman
I unzip and go through the hole, like a real man.

And I pee into the toilet, not on it. In Europe the toilets have less water, so splash back is not much of a threat. but I'm not really sure what you are talking about. Aiming is pretty easy unless you've been having sex or something.

Isolated Fury
10-31-2005, 10:38 PM
Am I the most well-mannered urinator or something???

I unbotton and unzip my pants, grab both my pants and boxers with my right thumb, and extend my arm fully downward without bending over. With the other hand, I grab my...isolated fury...and aim. I do this no matter where I am. I make sure I always hit my target. And if I happen to miss my target, I am always certain to grab a little bit of toilet paper and clean it up.

GreenTerror
10-31-2005, 10:38 PM
Having a vagina sucks. We have to pull our pants down and sit. It's gay.

HornyPope
10-31-2005, 10:45 PM
If I pee on the floor, I just wipe it with my leg or sock.

I kid, I kid.

GreenTerror
10-31-2005, 10:47 PM
Oh and another sucky thing about vaginas: It's harder to just, like, whip it out and go anywhere. It's unfair :(

HornyPope
10-31-2005, 10:49 PM
Oh i'm pretty sure you can whip it. Like PENIS WHIP IT.

Jebus
10-31-2005, 10:50 PM
I unbutton the button and unzip the zipper from my pants and then pull down the front of my boxers just enough to get my penis out. I don't use the peehole.

How do you avoid getting pee on the toilet?
After years of practice, that's not even a problem. You develop good aim through out the years. I do get lazy at times and don't aim properly making a small mess. I've had some good times just closing my eyes trying to get my pee inside the bowl from different distances. The only times I have trouble aiming is when my penis gets semi erect for no reason and it makes it more difficult to aim because I have to bend it a bit.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I also unbutton my pants.
EDIT:so many errors...

SkunkIt
10-31-2005, 10:51 PM

I unbotton and unzip my pants, grab both my pants and boxers with my right thumb, and extend my arm fully downward without bending over. With the other hand, I grab my...isolated fury...and aim. I do this no matter where I am. I make sure I always hit my target. And if I happen to miss my target, I am always certain to grab a little bit of toilet paper and clean it up.
You make it sound like a sporting event. I bet people would pay alot to see that on ESPN. :p

Isolated Fury
10-31-2005, 10:53 PM
You make it sound like a sporting event. I bet people would pay alot to see that on ESPN. :p
Are you calling me a whore?

Haha...

coke_a_holic
10-31-2005, 10:53 PM
I definitely zip open and use the penis hole, although occasionally I won't bother with the hole and just use the leg-opening (but only if the boxers are big enough to do so). I'm 6'1, and I don't really have a method for not getting it on the seat, I just have good aim. Unless, of course, it's really early/late, inwhich case the backsplash creates a small problem. Hope this was of use to you.

HornyPope
10-31-2005, 10:54 PM
I'd pay the guy who said he had to bend his entire body to aim the penis lower. That sounds funny. I get a visual image of a tank turning around to help spin the chasis.

Jebus
10-31-2005, 10:56 PM
I definitely zip open and use the penis hole, although occasionally I won't bother with the hole and just use the leg-opening (but only if the boxers are big enough to do so). I'm 6'1, and I don't really have a method for not getting it on the seat, I just have good aim. Unless, of course, it's really early/late, inwhich case the backsplash creates a small problem. Hope this was of use to you.
Jeez, I didn't realize you were that tall. You're how old again? 14? 15? I doubt I'll ever get that tall.

SkunkIt
10-31-2005, 10:57 PM
Are you calling me a whore?

Haha...
Ha ha! It can be a sporting event, like archery, but with urine instead of arrows. :p

GreenTerror
10-31-2005, 10:57 PM
Oh i'm pretty sure you can whip it. Like PENIS WHIP IT.
Ha ha ha, oh god, that's so dirty.

Jebus
10-31-2005, 10:58 PM
I'd pay the guy who said he had to bend his entire body to aim the penis lower. That sounds funny. I get a visual image of a tank turning around to help spin the chasis.
You're talking about me? I meant I had to bend my penis just slightly, not my body. Now that I think about it, bending my body would seem like a better idea.

Isolated Fury
10-31-2005, 10:58 PM
Ha ha! It can be a sporting event, like archery, but with urine instead of arrows. :p
Hmm...Sporting event? No.

Artform? Oh God yes!

coke_a_holic
10-31-2005, 10:59 PM
Jeez, I didn't realize you were that tall. You're how old again? 14? 15? I doubt I'll ever get that tall.
Yeah, I'm 14. But I turn 15 in less than 3 weeks. ...Wow, I didn't realize my birthday was so close.

Sin Studly
10-31-2005, 11:00 PM
I just push my pants and underwear down, ignoring all zippers and button-flies. I favour wiping over shaking. Sometimes when I'm really drunk I'll sit down to pee like a girly.

edit ; when i pee in public i'm invariably drunk/doped, so I'll just drop my pants to my ankles and pee wherever I feel like it. Once I peed on a mercedes, three times I peed on police cars, but my real claim to fame is that once I peed on the set of a reality TV show.

the_GoDdEsS
10-31-2005, 11:02 PM
If anybody does not wipe the toilet/floor, I degrade them verbally. Meh, I'm mean.

I'd like to learn to pee standing perfectly.

SkunkIt
10-31-2005, 11:06 PM
Hmm...Sporting event? No.

Artform? Oh God yes!
Human urine fountains. :p

Isolated Fury
10-31-2005, 11:07 PM
Not to mention snow art!

HornyPope
10-31-2005, 11:08 PM
Ha ha ha, oh god, that's so dirty.

You know what's twice as dirty? TWO PENISES whipping one vagina.

Isolated Fury
10-31-2005, 11:09 PM
You know what's twice as dirty? TWO PENISES whipping one vagina.
What about one penis whipping two vaginas?

HornyPope
10-31-2005, 11:09 PM
edit ; when i pee in public i'm invariably drunk/doped, so I'll just drop my pants to my ankles and pee wherever I feel like it. Once I peed on a mercedes, three times I peed on police cars, but my real claim to fame is that once I peed on the set of a reality TV show.

That's pretty funny and anecdotal until you think about the pathetic state of man the person is in. You could have peed on someone and he peed on you back for all you cared.

HornyPope
10-31-2005, 11:11 PM
What about one penis whipping two vaginas?

No, that's half as dirty. Like one horse in two mudbaths.

coke_a_holic
10-31-2005, 11:14 PM
No, that's half as dirty. Like one horse in two mudbaths.
That might be the greatest metaphor ever.

Betty
10-31-2005, 11:14 PM
That reminds me (for Green and Sim)... but I have to give credit to Mota Boy for this link:

http://pee-zees.tripod.com/

SkunkIt
10-31-2005, 11:16 PM
Not to mention snow art!
It is a true art.

http://www.hotcakesgallery.com/images/yellow-snow/hagopian2.jpg

Sin Studly
10-31-2005, 11:17 PM
That's pretty funny and anecdotal until you think about the pathetic state of man the person is in. You could have peed on someone and he peed on you back for all you cared.

I prefer not to think about it. I peed on the set of 'My Resteraunt Rules', and I'm fucking proud of that, even though friends had to actually tell me it happened days later.

HornyPope
10-31-2005, 11:20 PM
My friend pissed in a convenience store once. On a shelf with all those noodles and sugar and salt packages and that crap. We were pissed drunk.

the_GoDdEsS
10-31-2005, 11:29 PM
Two of my male friends pissed into a phone boot at the same time with me watching. I was just laughing. I think we were too drunk.

HornyPope
10-31-2005, 11:30 PM
"I was just laughing. I think we were too drunk."

You just came out like a dork.

the_GoDdEsS
10-31-2005, 11:32 PM
So? I thought it was funny then.

T-6005
10-31-2005, 11:32 PM
I once watched one of my friend piss on another and then convince the first that he hadn't done so.

A short while later, I couldn't resist "Rupert.... you do realize that he really did piss on you, right?"

We'd walked nearly 400 meters, more or less. The look on his face was fucking priceless.

HornyPope
10-31-2005, 11:38 PM
No, Sim, you sounded like a dork now. In a "I once saw my friend get drunk" kinda way that 17 year olds employ when they want to show others they drink.

That Punk Kid You Love
10-31-2005, 11:55 PM
I usually unzip and my penis just flops out cause I cant put it in all the way in my boxers. I swear I have a snake in my pants. I can't wear boxers without holes although I don't like that I can't wear them around without pants over. Unless Im with my girl or by myself.

SkunkIt
11-01-2005, 12:16 AM
I wonder if Dexter pees like this? :p

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/haughey/offspring/dex562.jpg

Izie
11-01-2005, 12:48 AM
Also, Izie and other females with man-parts can feel free to share their experiences. Perhaps enlightenment on the joys and/or difficulties of having extremely large penises would be useful.

Oh man, I am in such a ridiculous mood right now.

...I'm gay in some ways, and I pee sitting down. Also, I wear skirts so I just lift them.

You made my BBS morning fun *happy*

Mota Boy
11-01-2005, 01:03 AM
Oh and another sucky thing about vaginas: It's harder to just, like, whip it out and go anywhere. It's unfair
Pshaw, I know girls that have learned to piss standing up. Just unzip, angle it a bit and shoot.

I'll unbutton and unzip, lower my boxers below my dick with one hand, and either hold it with the other or, sometimes, use my other hand to hold the other side of the elastic boxer band and (assuming my boxers have sufficient elasticity) support my dick on the tip of my boxers. When I finish up, I'll generally squeeze it out a bit, sometimes getting a shake in, touch the tip of the urethra to the elastic band to make sure there's nothin' left (at that point it's either goin' there or on my leg) and snap the thing shut. Every once in a blue moon I'll use a little bit of toilet paper for the cleaning process.

In terms of limiting splash, I aim for the back of the bowl just above the waterline. In extreme cases I've been known to kneel.

ninthlayer
11-01-2005, 02:13 AM
I'm partial to urinating with the door open when I'm home.

I just went to the bathroom so I could check out my technique. Right hand pulls down the pants (unzip/unbutton if wearing jeans) and right thumb tucks itself under the taint, holding pants/boxerbriefs (anything else is for the faggots). Left hand is used to aim, thumb on shaft. Fingers on both hands are extended and pointing down.
I've never used the penile opening, that option has just never appealed to me.

Tizzalicious
11-01-2005, 02:39 AM
Haha, I like this.

I was at this campsite once, and the toilets had windows, the ones you can't see through, but you can see silouets, and when it was dark, and there were lights, you could see a whole lot. The windows would end around the waist, but it was definitely interesting to see all guys, unzip, pee, do there little shake off thing, and leave. All of them.

Blue_Dragon
11-01-2005, 07:13 AM
i hate the penishole.. tis annoying. which is why i just pull down my pants and my undies...not around my ankles like a little kid though.. that would be embarrassing...lmao

nieh
11-01-2005, 07:24 AM
I pull both my pants and underwear down. I don't ordinarilly use the hole to pee from. I was also traumatized by my parents telling me when I just just a little kid "Make sure you stand as close as possible to the urinal" "Why?" "Because some people like to look at that" and "because the big burly man might get you". So now I have to pee in the stalls, thank you very much.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-01-2005, 07:27 AM
Nuffin beats getting up in the morning, going into the bathroom and taking a piss, I look up into the mirror and think, 'damm you lucky bastard'

T-6005
11-01-2005, 07:36 AM
My technique, broken down:
-Right hand unzips pants. Pants remain buttoned.
-Left hand reaches in and lowers boxers. Remains in said position.
-Right hand grabs and aims penis.
-Penis pisses (standard target - back waterline).
-If in urinal, no aiming is necessary (I don't get how there's occasionally piss on the floor near urinals... it's like "What were you attempting to do?)
-Right hand squeezes out last drops.
-Once I'm sure it's safely tucked back in, the left hand releases the boxers, which snap back into place.
-Right hand rezips.
-Right hand flushes (If applicable).

Clarification or advice concerning this revolutionary technique to follow upon request.

notoriousdoc
11-01-2005, 07:39 AM
Not all my pairs of trousers actually have flys so I get used to just pulling 'em down a bit. And the piss holes in pants are screwed up, I NEVER use 'em

Tijs
11-01-2005, 07:45 AM
Do you unzip and use the penis opening?
Sometimes, depens on what I'm wearing.
Again, sometimes, depends on what I'm wearing.
Do you pull down your pants but not your underwear?
No.
Do you pull down your underwear but not your pants?
No.
Do you pull down both your underwear and your pants?
I pull both of them in the front, but not all the way down, just a little bit so at the back it looks like I'm wearing my clothes how I'm supposed to.
Does it depend on the pants/underwear in question?
Yes.
Does it depend on whether you are in public?
No.
How do you avoid getting pee on the toilet, particulary if you are tall? Do you even care? I once knew a boy who knelt.
Good aiming and timing. See, when you pee too soon you're not aimed properly yet. And when you pee too late.. eh.. then it's just a waste of time.
Obviously you can't always avoid peeing on the toilet, since there are many different types of toilets. French toilets are by FAR the easiest, when it comes to peeing.
I must say I ALWAYS clean up when I made a mess.

Paint_It_Black
11-01-2005, 11:25 AM
In the comfort of my own home I'll often sit, purely out of laziness. Anywhere else I just unzip, use the hole and do my thing.

Paint_It_Black
11-01-2005, 11:53 AM
Some peeing anecdotes for you.

Once, while rather drunk, I was too lazy to go all the way to the bathroom, and decided instead to piss in a bottle and dispose of it later. Unfortunately, I continued to drink and got a little confused as to which bottle I was drinking from. Yeah.

My wife had a worse experience. Her brother must have thought it would be amusing to piss in an empty apple juice bottle and leave it laying around. I found it pretty amusing when I heard about it. She assured me that it was an accident, and not some kind of kinky incestuous foreplay.

I was once returning home from a bar with two brothers I hang out with. When they dropped me off, one of them decided to get out and piss openly in the middle of the parking lot. Apparently his brother thought this was inappropriate, and decided to show his displeasure by climbing up on the front of the car and pissing all over his brother's windscreen. I'm not quite sure how this was supposed to make his point.

Linda
11-01-2005, 12:02 PM
Also, I pee way too much for somebody who doesn't drink alcohol.

Sympton of diabetes. Get checked.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-01-2005, 12:04 PM
You piss alot after sex aswell.

Paint_It_Black
11-01-2005, 12:06 PM
You piss alot after sex aswell.

Who? Linda or BREAK?

RedXIII
11-01-2005, 12:09 PM
This is wierd...

Edit:

In the comfort of my own home I'll often sit, purely out of laziness. Anywhere else I just unzip, use the hole and do my thing.
Me too.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-01-2005, 12:09 PM
Who? Linda or BREAK?
People... lol sorry my grammar sucked just then, basically people tend to have a huge piss after a night of sex.

Linda
11-01-2005, 12:11 PM
People... lol sorry my grammar sucked just then, basically people tend to have a huge piss after a night of sex.

ahaha at first I read that as "people tend to have a huge penis after a night of sex." !

Betty
11-01-2005, 12:33 PM

Yeah, it's like a reaction of the body to disinfect whatever may need to be disinfected. Or so I believe.

BREAK
11-01-2005, 01:12 PM
Sympton of diabetes. Get checked.

Nah, I've just always been that way. My brother-in-law is diabetic, so he'd know if something was up with me. Thanks for being so concerned about me, though.

Kerr
11-01-2005, 01:15 PM

Nah, that's the only real technique I use, only I don't use the openings, I just pull my boxers down as necessary. And my aim is good, but if I do make a mess (I do sometimes), I will clean it up. But not someone elses.

GreenTerror
11-01-2005, 03:18 PM
That reminds me (for Green and Sim)... but I have to give credit to Mota Boy for this link:

http://pee-zees.tripod.com/
Haha, I might have to get that :D

Brines
11-01-2005, 03:24 PM

Are you left-handed?

Duracell
11-01-2005, 03:35 PM
I pull my pants and boxers down to around my ankles then pee.

NDM1
11-01-2005, 03:47 PM
I hate the penis hole's with a passion. I have never used one before. It just gets annoying when your mushroom top pops out. But yeah i usually unbutton and unzip and let it flow. Normally I don't give two shits where my piss lands; as long as it's not on me.

yay
11-01-2005, 03:49 PM
I don't know what girls find so fascinating about penis's. Actually yes I do. Anyway, I've never seen underwear with a penis hole in it before. I just unzip my fly if I have one on the pants I'm wearing and slip my penis out of the underpants. If I'm not wearing pants with a fly, then I (As well as most guys) just pull the front of the pants down far enough that they can get their dick out.

I hate these people who pull their underwear and pants all the way down to pee (Mainly little kids) at the urinals. No-one wants to see their asses.

NDM1
11-01-2005, 03:51 PM
The penis whole, when buttoned and reduced to half size, is tiny. How can you have problems with anything poking through?

Im usually either too lazy to button it, it comes unbuttoned itself, or it doesnt have one.

Tizzalicious
11-02-2005, 03:37 AM
The penis whole, when buttoned and reduced to half size, is tiny. How can you have problems with anything poking through?

Some aren't buttoned. And huge.

Mannen som blev en gris
11-02-2005, 06:39 AM
Exactly.

And about the aiming thing: maybe it has something to do with the penis size? It sounds stupid, but think about it. It should be easier to aim with a big cock.

Paint_It_Black
11-02-2005, 03:45 PM
Nope, aiming is not difficult. But sitting always requires less effort than standing. My laziness is extreme.

wheelchairman
11-02-2005, 03:47 PM
I've always had a thing where I thought I could feel germs. I never actually sat with ass on a toilet until I was like 15 or something. Before then I held myself up with my arms.

Then I just became lazy and wanted to drink coffee.

Still don't like it that much though. Only do it at home.

I'm such a girl.

wheelchairman
11-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Pfff hell no. If I absolutely must do that in public, I'll continue hovering over the toilet.

Paint_It_Black
11-02-2005, 04:04 PM
I often read on the toilet, so I tend to stay there much longer than is actually required.

TTiG, I like the toilet seats that don't cut out at the front. They help avoid the where to let it hang dilemma.

Original prankstA
11-02-2005, 04:06 PM
I often read on the toilet, so I tend to stay there much longer than is actually required.

TTiG, I like the toilet seats that don't cut out at the front. They help avoid the where to let it hang dilemma.
yeah, exactly

WebDudette
11-02-2005, 04:07 PM
I unzip and unbutton then I pull my boxers down a bit and pull my penis out I only have problems aiming right after I wake up or right after sex/masturbation and if I miss I wipe it up.

sKratch
11-02-2005, 10:48 PM
I take advantage of all the conviniences my clothing offers. Weiner comes out of the fly and pees in the toilet. I hate it when water splashes... it's really annoying but not too common. If for some reason I pee on the seat I usually wipe it off with toilet paper.
And remember. No matter how much you wiggle and dance, the last few drops end up in your pants.

Endymion
11-02-2005, 11:03 PM
ever since this thread i'm far too aware of what i'm doing when i take a piss. walk into the bathroom on the fifth floor of the VEC building. about a yard from the urinal i pull down the fly. step up to the urinal and fish the merchendise out with my left hand. once pulled through the opening i pass off to the right and keep a finger or two inside the boxers, near the base of the penis, for easy pushing back in when i'm done.

Betty
11-02-2005, 11:08 PM
Everybody's description is so technical, it's like an instruction manual. And generally when I read an instruction manual ("connect the small wire to the far input, and then put the lid on the inside opening, etc, etc") I have a real hard time following what the hell they are explaining unless I have said instrument directly in front of me. So basically, I try and visualize these descriptions, complete with specific index finger and thumb placement along with clothing position and penis angling, and it's definitely not the easiest thing to do.

Endymion
11-02-2005, 11:12 PM
i'd be glad to model for you

Betty
11-02-2005, 11:13 PM
We should probably not even go there... although that was the anticipated response.

T-6005
11-02-2005, 11:26 PM
Everybody's description is so technical, it's like an instruction manual. And generally when I read an instruction manual ("connect the small wire to the far input, and then put the lid on the inside opening, etc, etc") I have a real hard time following what the hell they are explaining unless I have said instrument directly in front of me. So basically, I try and visualize these descriptions, complete with specific index finger and thumb placement along with clothing position and penis angling, and it's definitely not the easiest thing to do.
Must be mildly entertaining, though.

And so you know - while my index and thumb grip my penis and aim it, my ring and pinky slide back and hold the top of the boxers down.

HornyPope
11-02-2005, 11:28 PM
Do you grip or do you circle?

T-6005
11-02-2005, 11:29 PM
Grip - I find that a semi-relaxed grip, with the index in support and the thumb as the other side of the hold works best. A circle base grip has never worked for me - I find it detracts from my accuracy.

Any other questions about the relation of my hand to my penis, you obviously devilishly-undersexed-member-of-the-clergy-because-of-your-oxymoronic-username?

HornyPope
11-02-2005, 11:37 PM
Say... are you 10 ;)

T-6005
11-02-2005, 11:54 PM
18, but occasionally immature enough to pass for 10, apparently.

How embarrassing.

HornyPope
11-03-2005, 12:07 AM
Why you missunderstand. I *heart* 10 year old boys.

Tizzalicious
11-03-2005, 01:13 AM

I always have mental images. Of everything. So basicly I have seen everyone who has replied in this thread pee.

Yay.