PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to Florida

nieh
11-01-2005, 07:18 AM
Yes. This Saturday I'm leaving for Florida for a week. My dad's friend won the trip through where he works. Room for four, four 1-day passes to Universal, and 2 round-trip plane tickets. There's three people going, so I had to pay for my plane ticket, but the hotel is totally free for us and it's nice (http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=ORLSWGV) . It'll still end up costing us a bit of money while we're down there to check out the rest of the parks and what have you though. This should be fun. It's the first real vacation I've had in like 3 years.

Rag Doll
11-01-2005, 07:22 AM
Nice =). Free vacations roooock. Hope you have fun. <3

the_GoDdEsS
11-01-2005, 07:31 AM
Ooh, I remember you once told me about it. Enjoy it! I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun.

nieh
11-01-2005, 07:40 AM
The hotel seems awesome enough that we could probably kill 2-3 days just wandering around there.

the_GoDdEsS
11-01-2005, 07:42 AM
It looks very pretty and so innocent.

nieh
11-01-2005, 07:52 AM
There's a couple different furniture designs, the other ones look less...frighteningly pleasant. Hotels.com shows something totally different for the suites, but they're all the same aside from that. They all have big tvs, full kitchen, whirlpool baths, plus the building has 3 pools with WATERFALLS. FAKE waterfalls, but still.

nieh
11-01-2005, 06:15 PM
We're just gonna wing it. We've been to all of them before, just not anytime recently. We'll probably hit up Epcot and MGM, but not the Magic Kingdom. Anyways, Islands of Adventure is the best place down there.

Offspring7
11-01-2005, 07:11 PM
Yeah when my family went, we stayed at a Disneyland resort and spent a lot of time just walking around and playing there. It wasn't as much fun because we were all older and the Disneyland's magic just didn't appeal to us as much anymore. We went to Universal before we went to disney, and it was really fun. We also visited West Palm Beach down there in the middle of winter, and I swam in the ocean. It was pretty cool. Have fun and enjoy yourself.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-01-2005, 07:14 PM
Have fun and watch out for killer storms.. fucking Americans can't do fuck all right lol.