PDA

View Full Version : The Offical Wishomie should be deleted thread

Duracell
11-01-2005, 08:17 AM
Wishomie has done nothing for this BBS, except for being an annoyance. Delete him!

Sin Studly
11-01-2005, 08:29 AM
Duracell should be deleted too.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-01-2005, 08:30 AM
I thought he was your hommie dawg, iz u playa hating.

Duracell
11-01-2005, 08:30 AM
Sin Studly should be deleted too

notoriousdoc
11-01-2005, 08:31 AM
Why not delete [Warning] Dickhead in town as well?

Original prankstA
11-01-2005, 09:25 AM
how about nobody gets deleted?

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-01-2005, 09:29 AM
how about nobody gets deleted?

We tried that, it didn't work.

sKratch
11-01-2005, 09:41 AM
The interesting thing about Duracell is that he's IM'd me randomly a few times and he seems to have a brain. The fact that he's a total choch (see also: vag) on here makes me lose respect for him, though.

HeadAroundU
11-01-2005, 09:57 AM
if you deleate my posts, I will just keep reporting bad posts.
not a big surprise :)

notoriousdoc
11-01-2005, 10:40 AM
What the hell happened to "I'm in love"?

I was just about to post this:
WISHOMIE BREAKING UP WITH MYSTERY GIRL

"I'm sorry Wishomie, it's your masturbating"
"I can stop any time I want *eyes start watering*"
"And it's the job. Making sandwiches for living can't support us"
"I'm only on a probation period *tear trickles*"
"I'm sorry *gets off sticky chair, walks across sticky carpet and opens the door with the sticky handle*"
*Wishomie crys*

memento
11-01-2005, 10:42 AM
Yeah that shit is gay I wrote out a reply and it goes invalid thread. Gay mods.

notoriousdoc
11-01-2005, 10:43 AM
*Hates gay mods*

memento
11-01-2005, 10:44 AM
Gay mods are for faggots, queer.

notoriousdoc
11-01-2005, 10:45 AM
Whatta Homos

memento
11-01-2005, 10:46 AM
gtg masturbate to freshman fantasies II and then chill in my mum's vagina.

Paint_It_Black
11-01-2005, 10:48 AM
Guys, what the fuck are you doing?

notoriousdoc
11-01-2005, 10:48 AM
gtg masturbate to freshman fantasies II and then chill in my mum's vagina.
Freshman Fantasies II is OLD man, you gotta get Play with Kitty 3

RedXIII
11-01-2005, 12:17 PM
Guys, what the fuck are you doing?
I am wondering the same. Please answer.

.:SMASH:.
11-01-2005, 12:19 PM
Wishomie has done nothing for this BBS, except for being an annoyance. Delete him!
and you have nothing for this BBS except being a wigga. but you dont see me making a thread saying that we should delete you

T-6005
11-01-2005, 12:21 PM
If he can't shape up, Wishomie should be deleted. I think he can, but he's not showing any signs of it.

11-01-2005, 12:22 PM
If he can't shape up, Wishomie should be deleted. I think he can, but he's not showing any signs of it.
no one should be deleted

RedXIII
11-01-2005, 12:24 PM
This is stupid. You can't 'delete' someone.

T-6005
11-01-2005, 12:26 PM
I realize that. If the admin ever wake up, that might change, though.

Of course, I don't really know what I'm talking about.

11-01-2005, 12:27 PM
well even if we could it wouldn't be fair to the other users. if you have a problem with another user you just put them on your ignore list. thats what its for. everyone deserves freedom of speech and if you don't respect them, simply ignore them

Paint_It_Black
11-01-2005, 12:31 PM
The ignore list doesn't help when people make constant new spam threads. And even if you have someone ignored their comments are still taking up space.

You essentially can delete someone by simply deleting all their posts and all new ones. I imagine it would be rather effective, if laborious.

yay
11-01-2005, 12:46 PM
Wishomie has done nothing for this BBS, except for being an annoyance. Delete him!Your not annoying are you?

notoriousdoc
11-01-2005, 12:47 PM
You're not annoying are you?
Pwn3d !

11-01-2005, 01:12 PM
Pwn3d !
no he was just speaking the truth

platinumpt
11-01-2005, 02:27 PM
The real problem here is that wishomie annoys the most "influent" people in the BBS. Therefore, he's in great disadvantage. Some people speak and act like they wanted the boards only for themselves. Wishomie is an important member, and should not have his posts deleted.

EDIT: by the way, I'm surprised you didn't create a poll, duracell.

yay
11-01-2005, 02:38 PM
no he was just speaking the truthExactly. I'm not one to talk, cause I have been pretty annoying in the past as well, but I don't go making threads saying "The Official ...... should be deleted thread". It's very hypocrytical of you Duracell, considering your history on this board is 10x worse than Wishomie's. Can anybone remember the infamous user "Scatter Breath" and countless other annoying users? They all had one thing in common, they were Duracell.

Of course, I cant talk about people having multiple accounts, but I don't go parading around for people to be deleted.

platinumpt
11-01-2005, 02:40 PM
Oh. And don't forget the "Say whatever's" night. That night, there were 3 pages full of that bullshit. I have screenshots of that moment. No threads were created by wishomie.

Duracell
11-01-2005, 02:44 PM
Exactly. I'm not one to talk, cause I have been pretty annoying in the past as well, but I don't go making threads saying "The Official ...... should be deleted thread". It's very hypocrytical of you Duracell, considering your history on this board is 10x worse than Wishomie's. Can anybone remember the infamous user "Scatter Breath" and countless other annoying users? They all had one thing in common, they were Duracell.

Of course, I cant talk about people having multiple accounts, but I don't go parading around for people to be deleted.

Finally sum one wit a brain, gits this thread, And for the last time, I'm seriously not Scatter Breath, fucktard. If I was I'd be happy to take credit for that spamming.

Duracell
11-01-2005, 02:45 PM

yes you can, you can delete all of their posts, and all of the new posts that they attempt to make.

yay
11-01-2005, 02:45 PM
Oh. And don't forget the "Say whatever's" night. That night, there were 3 pages full of that bullshit. I have screenshots of that moment. No threads were created by wishomie.Can you see what users the threads were made by?

Duracell
11-01-2005, 02:47 PM
The interesting thing about Duracell is that he's IM'd me randomly a few times and he seems to have a brain. The fact that he's a total choch (see also: vag) on here makes me lose respect for him, though.

I can't help it that I enjoy trolling.

the_GoDdEsS
11-01-2005, 02:47 PM
Big fucking drama now. I'll be sick of this soon.

platinumpt
11-01-2005, 02:49 PM
Yes, you can.

Here:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/platinumpt/holyfuck2.jpg

yay
11-01-2005, 02:55 PM
Yes, you can.

Here:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/platinumpt/holyfuck2.jpgOk, so half that page was admittedly spammed by duracell, and the rest were him using other accounts. Yet he's asking for Wishmie to be deleted. It doesn't make sense to me.

Duracell
11-01-2005, 03:02 PM
Ok, so half that page was admittedly spammed by duracell, and the rest were him using other accounts. Yet he's asking for Wishmie to be deleted. It doesn't make sense to me.

WTF, I did about 1/3 of those threads. The rest weren't my other accounts, u cum guzzler.

HornyPope
11-01-2005, 03:05 PM
Wishomie was identified as the worst trolls weighting the entire posting period and in particular the most recent time. Saying that another user had spammed/trolled more isn't about to help him.

yay
11-01-2005, 03:08 PM
Wishomie was identified as the worst trolls weighting the entire posting period and in particular the most recent time. Saying that another user had spammed/trolled more isn't about to help him.The thing with Wishomie though, is sometimes he's so pathetic he's hilarious. Like when he tried to convince us all in the your band forum to take him seriously about his band "The Masturbators". Some other spammers aren't funny, and are just annoying.

Amanda
11-01-2005, 03:13 PM
This is all a bunch of bullshit. No one is gonna delete Wishomie, or any other member for that matter, so its pointless discussion. As annoying as Wishomie might be considered, he's not even the most annoying member of this bbs, and i even dare say that this place wouldn't be as amusing without him.

yay
11-01-2005, 03:16 PM
As annoying as Wishomie might be considered, he's not even the most annoying member of this bbs, and i even dare say that this place wouldn't be as amusing without him.
My point all along.

HornyPope
11-01-2005, 03:21 PM
Amanda, check the memo (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17988). It's under way.

Amanda
11-01-2005, 03:25 PM
I'll believe it when i see it. So far, all i've seen are empty threats.

Duracell
11-01-2005, 03:28 PM
delete him.......yeah! :D

HornyPope
11-01-2005, 03:32 PM
Empty threats? He has already lost over 2000 posts, and I assure you the number of deleted posts will only climb. More importantly, he lost all the recent posts.

Shit, you don't even know what's going on the forum. You don't know the delete has been already performed on a troll like EROS. You people don't know shit. You defend someone because you think it's a just cause, and becuase they haven't done anything personal to you. You defend it because you haven't witnessed the shit those people forced on us for months.

Duracell
11-01-2005, 03:33 PM
Empty threats? He has already lost over 2000 posts, and I assure you the number of deleted posts will only climb. More importantly, he lost all the recent posts.

Shit, you don't even know what's going on the forum. You don't know the delete has been already performed on a troll like EROS. You people don't know shit. You defend someone because you think it's a just cause, and becuase they haven't done anything personal to you. You defend it because you haven't witnessed the shit those people forced on us for months.

damn, dis nigga be straight up thuggin, fo' sho.

Amanda
11-01-2005, 03:35 PM

I'm not defending anyone.

yay
11-01-2005, 03:40 PM

Shit, you don't even know what's going on the forum. You don't know the delete has been already performed on a troll like EROS. You people don't know shit. You defend someone because you think it's a just cause, and becuase they haven't done anything personal to you. You defend it because you haven't witnessed the shit those people forced on us for months.No ones defending Duracell or Wishomie or whatever, but recently a whole lot of us were sent Personal Messages, basically giving us a chance to redeem ourselves and save our posts. I think most of us have done the right thing. Wishomie obviously hasn't. However, sometimes his posts are more humerous than they are evidence of spam.

HornyPope
11-01-2005, 03:44 PM
I'm glad none of you defend him. Makes the record straight, at least.

We weight in the "humour" factor to his credit but there isn't nearly enough for redemption. The massive trolling and spamming did him in.

This is the second person we ever get around to delete, so trust me we're rather exclusive in our decision. No one gets deleted out of spite. Wishomie has brought it on himself for months now.

Amanda
11-01-2005, 03:45 PM
I'm glad none of you defend him. Makes the record straight, at least.

We weight in the "humour" factor to his credit but there isn't nearly enough for redemption. The massive trolling and spamming did him in.

This is the second person we ever get around to delete, so trust me we're rather exclusive in our decision. No one gets deleted out of spite. Wishomie has brought it on himself for months now.
Does that mean its been decided that he will be deleted? Or are we still waiting for him to recognize the errors of his ways...?

HornyPope
11-01-2005, 03:47 PM
It's underway. His posts are deleted as we speak. Any future posts will be deleted on sight.

Offspring-Fanatic
11-01-2005, 03:56 PM
Sin Studly should be deleted too

holy shit i actually agree with you on something

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-01-2005, 03:57 PM
5-10. His penis ain't too big for him to masturbate more.

Offspring-Fanatic
11-01-2005, 03:59 PM
eh probably

yay
11-01-2005, 04:04 PM
It's underway. His posts are deleted as we speak. Any future posts will be deleted on sight.I don't mean to oppose you or anything, but maybe you should just let him speak his case. See if he can be mature for one last time.

platinumpt
11-01-2005, 04:25 PM
EDIT: Well. I decided to edit my post, and erase all the bullshit (basically, the entire post). I'm not going to make a difference anyway, so why should I bother. However, we're forgetting something here: This is only the internet for fuck's sake. You're acting as if wishomie DID to you something personal.

Amanda
11-01-2005, 04:52 PM
Yeah, like I said, i find his posts to be amusing. Spam is kind of annoying, but i dont think he's been doing alot of that lately, or at least he's not the member who's most done it.