PDA

View Full Version : Aliens versus Predator

make some fuckin noise
11-01-2005, 12:30 PM
This may seem like a dumbass question too be asking on an Offspring forum but hell il ask anyway .... any avp fans on here ? if so take a look at my fan site and if it aint to much trouble join the forums http://killswitcher.proboards31.com/index.cgi

Paint_It_Black
11-01-2005, 12:34 PM
The terrible movie or the enjoyable trashy novels?

make some fuckin noise
11-01-2005, 12:36 PM
Ye i im the biggest alien fan ever and ive got to admit avp sucked ! its about everything aliens and predator ! ( my fan site and forums )

notoriousdoc
11-01-2005, 12:39 PM
Weren't the games good?

make some fuckin noise
11-01-2005, 12:40 PM
sorry guys i only gave you the forum address , heres the site http://www.freewebs.com/danny101010/index.htm

Paint_It_Black
11-01-2005, 12:40 PM
What games are you referring to?

make some fuckin noise
11-01-2005, 12:41 PM
the games rocked , however were an embaresment to the alien franchise ! somtimes the game makers ran out of ideas and came up with some bullshit story lines

notoriousdoc
11-01-2005, 12:41 PM
There were some Alien vs. Predator games out, I can't remember whether they were any good

Paint_It_Black
11-01-2005, 12:46 PM
The only game I saw was a CCG, that was fairly fun if you're a fan. Oh, and one AVP computer game. I didn't get a chance to try it but since it was RTS style I might have liked it.

I just checked out your site briefly and noticed that Anderson might be allowed to make the fifth Alien film. I cannot begin to express my horror. If he actually gets it I will be forced to consider killing him.

make some fuckin noise
11-01-2005, 12:50 PM
lol hey thanks for acctualy looking at it !! Ye he cocked up aliens versus predator and dosent deserve the chance at the alien franchise

irishpunkrockgirl
11-01-2005, 04:16 PM
alien versus pretator sucked.

platinumpt
11-01-2005, 05:41 PM
There are Aliens VS Predator video games indeed. Actually, 3 (PC machines).

I still didn't play the first one, which was released in 1999, I think, but I've had the chance to play Aliens VS Predator 2, and I say that the game is very good. Its expansion, Primal Hunt, is the 3rd game, and I'm still playing it. It's even better than the original game, because it adds a few interesting details and plot twisters to the AvP 2 storyline.

The_Hombre
11-01-2005, 05:50 PM
AVP, I think, was a good movie in it's own right. The guy who made the film was always going to be under pressure - ever since Predator came out, people were asking "Who would win - Alien or Predator?"

The film had a lot to live up to, and this coupled with the fact that it received loads of hype meant it was a totally crap film that shattered the dreams of millions (I for one wanted to see the Predator rip the Alien's spine out). It is a real shame, it was an amazing concept for a film, and it could've been so much more, but it was a massive let down.

0r4ng3
11-01-2005, 06:57 PM
I tried the computer game, but I never got the hang of it. About the movie, the plot sucked hard, but the effects weren't bad.

Paint_It_Black
11-02-2005, 11:53 AM
The effects were awesome, but who gives a shit about that? And I think Hollywood is beginning to learn the lesson. Crap just isn't making enough money anymore, they'll have to get better.

make some fuckin noise
11-03-2005, 05:45 AM
The game Predator CJ is quit good ! anyway who do you guys like better ? will you plz go on my forums and vote for aliens or predators ! especially if your an alien fan lol o and were also having an RPG at the moment , you might want to join in but only if your creative ! incase you dont know an RPG is a Role Playing Game .... lol ul see what i mean
http://killswitcher.proboards31.com/index.cgi