PDA

View Full Version : Aren't you glad...

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-01-2005, 05:03 PM
...that Halloween is over? All those shitty horror and Halloween movies were annoying me. It's a shitty holiday. Wouldn't it be cool if it was banned? Hell yeah it'd be cool. And anyone trick or treating would be shot at site. Oh yeah, especially niggers and gooks.

CommKeen45
11-01-2005, 05:04 PM
Nimrod In Town']...that Halloween is over? All those shitty horror and Halloween movies were annoying me. It's a shitty holiday. Wouldn't it be cool if it was banned? Hell yeah it'd be cool. And anyone trick or treating would be shot at site. Oh yeah, especially niggers and gooks.

and Jews .

That Punk Kid You Love
11-01-2005, 05:20 PM
Well Krissy (gf),Daniel (my best friend),Jessica (Krissy's best friend),Peter (my friend),Allan (my friend),Erica ( my friend),and me all went trick or treating in my neighborhood at 9:00PM and got back at 12:30AM. We toiletpapered,egged,door prized,got candy,smoked,drank,talked. It was all great stuff. Especially when Daniel n me pissed in this faggot named Taylor's mailbox. He egged my car about an hour before we did it. Im suprized we all didn't get drunk. Only Allan and Peter got somewhat drunk and guy kissed for $20 each. Krissy and me talked for like 30 mins and got luvy duvy on a side walk bench. It all ended when my cellphone rang and my mom was like "Get your ass home Steven." So I walked Krissy home and when I got home I got yelled at alittle but I really didn't care.

nieh
11-01-2005, 05:26 PM
My friend's little sister only went out to about 5 houses because she had to do homework and study for a test. What kind of sinister teacher assigns that much homework for Halloween!? My friends and I (aged 22, 21 and 21) got pissed off and decided to go trick or treating for her. We threw some costumes together pretty quick (and they actually turned out ok) and went out at about 8:30 to find that there were NO KIDS out there anymore. What the fuck!? When we were kids, we didn't stop trick or treating until at LEAST 10, sometimes 11. We stayed out until about 9:30 and then decided to go to a different development because most people weren't cooperating. I ended up having them take me back to my car went home on account of my car being on the verge of death, I didn't want to end up stranded someplace like Pennsauken at 11:30. Anyway, my friends got to that second development at about 9:45 and there were no kids and no houses that were still giving out candy. Even the ones that still had their porch light on and their front door open and were heavilly decorated were telling them that they're out much too late. It was like 10:30 by the time they finally got someone there to give them anything.