PDA

View Full Version : Trailor Park Boys...

Italia311
11-01-2005, 07:53 PM
Alright, this show is so fucking funny. Its about 3 friends that live in a trailor park (title). Its so funny. Anyone watch it??

It is a Canadian show so alot of you may not have even heard of it. Try and download some episodes or something. I laugh my ass off the whole time watching this show. LOL.

Offspring7
11-01-2005, 08:11 PM
i know this is unrelated, but oh my gosh you go to mcmaster university! cool! my friend has a sweatshirt from that because her last name is mcmaster. also, i've never seen or heard about that show, but then again, i don't live in canada.

Italia311
11-01-2005, 08:13 PM
Hhaah nice! Thats friggin crazy! I wonder where your friend got that sweater??

I knew it was a long shot of people knowing this show but I thought I'd ask. You never know, it might be on in the states. Do you guys have showcase down there?

p.s - this show kills me.

Offspring7
11-01-2005, 08:20 PM
Hhaah nice! Thats friggin crazy! I wonder where your friend got that sweater??

I knew it was a long shot of people knowing this show but I thought I'd ask. You never know, it might be on in the states. Do you guys have showcase down there?

p.s - this show kills me.

showcase? is that a channel or something?

Italia311
11-01-2005, 08:22 PM
Yeah its a channel :\

Hm. Oh well.

Ask your friend where they got their sweater. :)

Offspring7
11-01-2005, 08:28 PM
she told me the story of how she got it. she went to mcmaster university and got it. are your colors maroon and white because thats what color the shirt was.

Italia311
11-01-2005, 08:33 PM
Yes that is the colours!

She came all the way to McMaster? Does she go to this school or want to come to this schoo? (it kicks ass).

Offspring7
11-01-2005, 08:36 PM
i'm not sure. she said she would consider mcmaster, but we live really far away. they probably got the sweatshirt off the internet, but i can't be sure.

Italia311
11-01-2005, 08:49 PM
Hhaha far away. Bah...who cares about that!!! Going away to University is friggin great.

XYlophonetreeZ
11-01-2005, 09:00 PM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/private.php?

How 'bout it, folks?

SUPER_KING
11-04-2005, 02:31 PM
yah i watch it i fucking love it the first time i saw it i thought it was a load of shit but i love it mire and more now and everyone i introduced to it love it, i remind my mates of julian cause of the wearing of the black, the shades and the drink, my fav charecter is j-roc knnow what i'm sayin? :p

notoriousdoc
11-04-2005, 02:35 PM
Bloodstains-speed kills
Fast cars-cheap thrills
Rich girls-fine wine
I've lost my sense-I've lost control-I've lost my mind

Man I love that song

Italia311
11-04-2005, 03:04 PM
yah i watch it i fucking love it the first time i saw it i thought it was a load of shit but i love it mire and more now and everyone i introduced to it love it, i remind my mates of julian cause of the wearing of the black, the shades and the drink, my fav charecter is j-roc knnow what i'm sayin? :p

LOL @ J-Roc. Man, I fucking love when they make fun of Mr. Layhe..and Bubbles fucking kills me too..lol