PDA

View Full Version : Pink Eye

Human
11-01-2005, 08:43 PM
I think I have it but I'm not sure...neither is my dad...okay here are the symptoms
-One eye bing pink or red(duh)
-Not being able to open it
-Itchiness in the eye
-Feeling like there is alot of dirt in your eye
-Blinking Constantely
And that's about it...I think I may have gotten it from my mascara or eye shadow...not sure which...
So...do I have it?

Kitten
11-01-2005, 08:46 PM
I think I have it but I'm not sure...neither is my dad...okay here are the symptoms

There is an easier way to find out. Go to the doctor. If there is pink eye, you will get something to put in it. If it is just something in your eye, the doctor will be able to flush it out.

SkunkIt
11-01-2005, 08:48 PM
Stop putting on makeup and go to a pharmacy and ask the pharmacist what eye drops are good for pink eye. That usally works. But if it gets worse, go to a doctor.

the_GoDdEsS
11-01-2005, 09:58 PM
Could be conjuctivitis. Go buy some eye drops and use them several times a day. It will go away soon.

Sin Studly
11-01-2005, 10:12 PM
A pinch of salt in your eye will get rid of the infection.

XYlophonetreeZ
11-01-2005, 10:36 PM
Waking up in the morning and not being able to open your eyes is the most freakishly awesome feeling ever. I envy you.

the_GoDdEsS
11-01-2005, 10:39 PM
Reminds me of sleep paralysis. That shit is harmless but so damn freaky sometimes.

The eccentric cat
11-01-2005, 10:47 PM
Reminds me of sleep paralysis. That shit is harmless but so damn freaky sometimes.
I thought I was the only one who suffers sleep paralysis. I hate that shit, it is harmless, but when you think about it, you could get robbed and can't do shit! Strangely enough, this ONLY happens when I fall asleep on the couch. Maybe its a sign...

the_GoDdEsS
11-01-2005, 10:56 PM
It's stress and pressure for the most part and the reasons are not really physiological, I think. And it rarely happens in the middle of the night. Usually in the morning when you sleep long and when you're about to wake up or when you take a nap in the afternoon. So the couch explains.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-01-2005, 10:57 PM
Could be conjuctivitis. Go buy some eye drops and use them several times a day. It will go away soon.
Yea this is right probaly, meh w/e t ho im going back to bed, i got woken up by a bad dream :(

The eccentric cat
11-01-2005, 10:59 PM
It's stress and pressure for the most part and the reasons are not really physiological, I think. And it rarely happens in the middle of the night. Usually in the morning when you sleep long and when you're about to wake up or when you take a nap in the afternoon. So the couch explains
Yeah, but I still hate feeling that crap.

JoY
11-03-2005, 04:48 AM
I thought I was the only one who suffers sleep paralysis. I hate that shit, it is harmless, but when you think about it, you could get robbed and can't do shit! Strangely enough, this ONLY happens when I fall asleep on the couch. Maybe its a sign...
could be that you're just lying in an uncomfortable position & are blocking a nerve or two. one time I fell asleep with my arm under my boyfriend's head. when I woke up the next morning, it cost me about three hours to make it stop tingling & feel all weak.

administrator 5
11-03-2005, 10:33 AM
-One eye bing pink or red(duh)
-Not being able to open it
-Itchiness in the eye
-Feeling like there is alot of dirt in your eye
-Blinking Constantely
And that's about it...I think I may have gotten it from my mascara or eye shadow...not sure which...
So...do I have it?
I hope you don't have pink eye. you're a real contributer to the boards. I might give you mod powers.

bd007h
11-03-2005, 10:34 AM
I hope you don't have pink eye. you're a real contributer to the boards. I might give you mod powers.

shut up wishomie

administrator 5
11-03-2005, 10:36 AM
shut up wishomie
WTF. I'm not wishomie. He lives in Wisconsin and I live in North Dakota.

bd007h
11-03-2005, 10:39 AM
And I strongly believe that The Eccentric Cat lives under a rock :rolleyes:

The eccentric cat
11-03-2005, 12:20 PM
And I strongly believe that The Eccentric Cat lives under a rock :rolleyes:
... I don't know if I should take this as a compliment, or move out.

coke_a_holic
11-03-2005, 12:28 PM
He was just using you as an example to show that anyone can put anything into their location.

The eccentric cat
11-03-2005, 12:31 PM
could be that you're just lying in an uncomfortable position & are blocking a nerve or two. one time I fell asleep with my arm under my boyfriend's head. when I woke up the next morning, it cost me about three hours to make it stop tingling & feel all weak.
Nope, I fall asleep straight, (throw)pillow and all. Also everytime I get outta sleep paralysis, I feel like I barely woke up, you know, that feeling you get in the morning.

The eccentric cat
11-03-2005, 12:54 PM
He was just using you as an example to show that anyone can put anything into their location.
Yeah, I guess. I'm actually using the rock location as a metaphor. Since I rarely go out (I have never been in a theater before!), I thought I could use that location instead of my real location (which is California,LA).

Original prankstA
11-03-2005, 02:00 PM
I think I may have gotten it from my mascara or eye shadow
what a world we live in...

Human
11-03-2005, 07:42 PM
AAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH...I still have it but I found out that it is something similar to pink eye but it was caused by allergies...now I'm stuffy...itchy...can't stop rubvbing my nose and my eye itches...

ninthlayer
11-03-2005, 07:46 PM
Simple simple simple simple simple solution:
Kill yo' self.

Human
11-03-2005, 07:47 PM
Simple Simple Simple Solution:
Shut up
Conversation over

Sin Studly
11-03-2005, 09:01 PM
Salt will reduce the infection, try it.