PDA

View Full Version : if you were with dexter... what will you say to he?

pOpe
11-29-2004, 12:25 PM
if you were with dexter... what will you say to he?
________
VAPORIZER WHOLESALER (http://vaporizerwholesaler.com)

Floyd the Barber
11-29-2004, 12:41 PM
I would ask him "Dexter, are you annoyed by the countless threads on your band's message board from people wondering what they'd say if they met you?"

And he'd say "Yeah."

4eh
11-29-2004, 01:08 PM
thank you very much for all that music and things that you've done. You are the Greatest!!! You are the biggiest part of my life!!! Thank you guys!!! (then i'll make a tear) :rolleyes:

Moose
11-29-2004, 01:44 PM
ill answer it with kindness...

id of course thank him and all that shit...tell him what i love and all that, but then id ask where he thinks he can go with his music and if they think they want to try really new different things, even if their hardcore fans may hate it...and ill tell him i personally think ixnay is their most creative and thoughtout album, possibly their creative masterpiece, but then tell him ignition is their best...and smash is great and listed as 1a...hed then be confused by this and explode.

NDMownerkami
11-29-2004, 01:49 PM
id have to say... "oh man you guys are amazing.. but where's noodles? he's like my fucking idol!!"

....i have problems =P

kami

Tired_Of_You
11-29-2004, 01:59 PM
hed then be confused by this and explode.

It's my favorite part.

What would I say to him? Oh well... I don't know, I already met him and could almost said nothing to him, there was too much people around who wanted autographs and pictures of him and I was also shy.
Hum, I still didn't anwer the question... I guess I'll know what I'd say when I'll meet him again.

Tijs
11-29-2004, 02:28 PM
I'd say to him that he's gay, if he believes me I'm one step closer to getting married to him and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Moose
11-29-2004, 02:30 PM
i miss that show...

Camilamazed
11-29-2004, 06:42 PM
I must be the only fan who would never meet him. I wouldn't stand that.I like all the guys muchly .......(NOT JUST DEXTER)......... I LIKE THEM VERY MUCH so that I'd lose all my senses and mess up the meeting LOL........So I really prefer just to see them In pictures and gigs hehe

samr
11-29-2004, 07:29 PM
I'd ask him to teach me some stuff on guitar, or go and get noodles or something.

cony
11-29-2004, 07:44 PM
asshole.........

4eh
11-30-2004, 02:41 AM
i've posted my answer, but i also wanted to say that i just want to sit with him somewere and drink bottle or much of beer and talk to him, and say a lot of things, ask him what his plans to the future. Yeah, The Offspring must be for Forever And Day

Lithuanian Offspring
11-30-2004, 02:58 AM
I'd thank them for the music and the inspiration. And then I'd try to get them drunk so they could sleep over at my house and then I'd make waffles, and we'd make some nice needle point pictures. Check out my wallpapers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.lithuanianoffspring.0catch.com/offywallpapers.html

smash2004
11-30-2004, 04:46 AM
Shake his hand and buy him a beer!

Satankaban
11-30-2004, 05:18 AM
I would ask him: "Could I be on your bands rehearsal? Could I play drums on rehearsal?" I am drummer and Id like to have rehearsal with The Offspring and play some of their songs with them. And Atom could rate me. :D

Impure
11-30-2004, 05:45 AM
Yeah.. i guess i could say nothing for some minutes...
Then i'll ask him were is Greg. He's my personal hero.
So that i'll ask him to teach me how to play the bass on all the songs i still can't play.
Then i'm sure i'd say and a lot of thinghs..as many that i couldn't say..
Just love them all!!!

Titus
11-30-2004, 05:50 AM
Hey Dex, do u want my autograph?
:D
Just kidding. I don t know

viktor
11-30-2004, 05:59 AM
I just wanna go to some concert of offspring.I would be very happy. Anyway, Id say you: Thanks a lot for everything.I hope you play a lot of more years.
bye

carmen man
11-30-2004, 06:22 AM
i met him last year and asked when they wud tour again, and if he could sign my self esteem single and if he wud sign my girlfriends bra! (she was to shy to ask) and he did, along with Noodles and atom.
but if i met him again i would ask "why dont you play 'I choose' and 'kick him when he's down/session anymore? they rock!"

------------------------------------------
carmensucks.co.uk

carmen man
11-30-2004, 06:23 AM
and i sed how fuckinjg great a band they are! doh! :D

----------------------------------------
carmensucks.co.uk

nitropenguin!
11-30-2004, 08:19 AM
I'd thank him and the band for helping me get through hard times. I love the music and wouldn't be able to live without. And tell him to thank the rest for keeping it going for the fans and theirselves and I'd take his life anyday.

sherban
11-30-2004, 12:30 PM
I'd asked him where can i get there older cd's,im an offspring fan only from '99 and whould like to have all there dischography <---hope thats spelled ok.

and.......
"ya,your right,its cool2h8" :cool:

smileemptysoul44
11-30-2004, 04:36 PM
come tour in milwaukee our at least in wisconsin

nitropenguin!
11-30-2004, 04:56 PM
I'd asked him where can i get there older cd's,im an offspring fan only from '99 and whould like to have all there dischography <---hope thats spelled ok.

and.......
"ya,your right,its cool2h8" :cool:
Just order 'em online.

sherban
12-01-2004, 04:35 AM
No,if i'd order em online thay will not send them in Romania

Ele
12-01-2004, 05:38 AM
I dont know If I could speak with him, probably i would only open and colse my mouth without sounds!! :D

however

...thanks for the happiness you give me with your songs.....
can you teach me to play the guitar??
can I play a song with you?
can you sing a song for me?
can I have a photo with you???
can I have an autograph for me and one for my friends???

....and...perhaps....can you teach me English??? :D :D

r0cka22
12-01-2004, 06:05 AM
1) i would ask him why he says YAYAYAYAYA at he beggining of All I Want,
2) ask him if they couldnt come up with a chorus for Self Esteem and began to scream with frustration
3) id ask what in the world inspired them to write when ur in prison
4) ask if hes got a dollar, then leave

samr
12-01-2004, 06:13 AM
asshole.........

You're right, I'm such an asshole for not drooling over him like everybody else in this topic.

If anything, you're an asshole for calling me an asshole.

offspringueuse
12-01-2004, 06:44 AM
I would say to dexter thanks for all your songs whci are great and I love you so much!!!! you are so nice!!!!!! and thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimmyjimjimz
12-01-2004, 10:24 AM
I'd be like.........................

DUDE, let's go to a bar and get trashed.

Gabriel
12-01-2004, 12:53 PM
I would thank him very much, for all good hi done, and ask him why he play crap like pretty fly, and why they don'y play many great songs on the gigs

mr uk man
12-01-2004, 02:21 PM
u want some free coffe or some free booze?
donut or pizza?
sex or hand job? (not from me)

mr uk man
12-01-2004, 02:28 PM
oh and also illd ask can i have a shit load of cash and teach me how to play the gutair and get me a hooker also i would want to have a arm wrestle with him then ill thank him and burn thier plane to da ground!
sorry only if u where in england (so u couldn't leave)

UgLy_eLf
12-01-2004, 02:43 PM
Let's get drunk and fuck like bunnies, I'll supply the booze, you'll need it.

scotishabbit
12-01-2004, 05:52 PM
i would say that it doesn't matter that we speak diferent languages(i speak spanish)his songs get into my heart, they are the exact words i use when i need; for example denial revisited, spare ne the details, all i want or no hero, self esteem.
That he is the best man alive in the earth.
I would gave for him all my live. thats what i would say to him