PDA

View Full Version : I Got An Ndm!!!

NDMownerkami
11-29-2004, 01:41 PM
YES! ITS TRUE! AT THE WEEKEND I GOT AN IBANEZ NDM!!!

ive been playing geetar for 3 years now and since i found out noodles has his own signature model guitar i started saving instantly... i got a paper round and everything. and on my birthday ((along with a crate GTX65 amp)) i got enough money to go get myself the ndm that had been sitting in "sound control" in glasgow ((scotland)).. and now its sitting next to me as i type... im so happy with it.. has anyone else got an NDM? is there anyone out there with an RGX like dexters? ((at least i think thats the rig he uses)) oh and anyone know what strings noodles uses.... that man is one hell of an idol :D

kami

(( cammyanimie@hotmail.com if you wanna contact me ))

RonWelty
11-29-2004, 01:59 PM
YES! ITS TRUE! AT THE WEEKEND I GOT AN IBANEZ NDM!!!

ive been playing geetar for 3 years now and since i found out noodles has his own signature model guitar i started saving instantly... i got a paper round and everything. and on my birthday ((along with a crate GTX65 amp)) i got enough money to go get myself the ndm that had been sitting in "sound control" in glasgow ((scotland)).. and now its sitting next to me as i type... im so happy with it.. has anyone else got an NDM? is there anyone out there with an RGX like dexters? ((at least i think thats the rig he uses)) oh and anyone know what strings noodles uses.... that man is one hell of an idol :D

kami

(( cammyanimie@hotmail.com if you wanna contact me ))

great :D
i had a drums set like ron welty ...but im not a really drummer ...just a lover of drums :D

Heat
11-30-2004, 12:35 PM
i have also an ndm1 since may this yea... i really love this guitar and its very good to play on it

but my ndm1 is more gray... not like photos of noodles one in the net... but when i took a photo of it, it had the same colour like in the net...

strange... isnt it :D