PDA

View Full Version : Bass tabs

Offsprang
11-29-2004, 04:26 PM
Does anyone know where I can get official Offspring bass tabs? The only ones I know of are the ones in the Americana tab book (comlete score) and the ones in the Ixnay complete score tab book, but that one is Japanese and I've only seen it once, on eBay. Someone help me please.

Floyd the Barber
11-29-2004, 04:35 PM
Does anyone know where I can get official Offspring bass tabs? The only ones I know of are the ones in the Americana tab book (comlete score) and the ones in the Ixnay complete score tab book, but that one is Japanese and I've only seen it once, on eBay. Someone help me please.

Uh....Google should prove very helpful for this kind of thing....

Offsprang
12-01-2004, 01:32 PM
Anytime you type in a search in any search engine for 100% accurate Offspring bass tabs, you get links to sites where people just submit their version. I've done hundreds of google searches and none of them are ever 100% correct.

L2L1
12-01-2004, 01:36 PM
I go to mxtabs.com to get all of my guitar tabs. They have some good stuff.

nameless
12-01-2004, 05:57 PM

i had the same problem, i wanted green day, international superhits band score, i saw it advertised in another band score book by green day i have but as its made by a japanese company (shinko music) i cant get it no matter where i look, and yes have tried their site but its in japanese!

i have the americana band score as well, its pretty accurate - ive only noticed minor misstakes with the drum parts! some of the green day tab books ive bought dont sound anything like the actual song! but this is down to the label/management i suppose!

Jake
12-01-2004, 06:29 PM
I go to mxtabs.com to get all of my guitar tabs. They have some good stuff.
they want OFFICIAL tabs, but i like mxtabs and ultimate-guitar