PDA

View Full Version : Page size problem

Sinister
11-03-2005, 03:00 PM
I don't know, maybe its just me and my widescreen Mac, or Safari, or some other shit, but some threads appear (especially the lower part of the pages) distorted for some reason. Links are arranged in bizarre ways or even absent. What the hell ? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

HornyPope
11-03-2005, 05:51 PM
Why am I reading this title as "penis size problem"?

I guess it's true what they say about the subconscious. A Freudian slip is saying one thing and meaning a mother.

Kitten
11-04-2005, 07:20 AM
I don't know, maybe its just me and my widescreen Mac, or Safari, or some other shit, but some threads appear (especially the lower part of the pages) distorted for some reason. Links are arranged in bizarre ways or even absent. What the hell ? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Does it happen on other websites as well?

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-04-2005, 10:41 AM
I guess it's true what they say about the subconscious. A Freudian slip is saying one thing and meaning a mother.

Why doesn't anyone else appreciate the genius of this post?

0r4ng3
11-04-2005, 04:24 PM
^ Yeah, I noticed that too. I'm sure they appreciate the genius if they read it.

HornyPope
11-05-2005, 12:42 AM
I'll be lying if I said I invented it.

So i'll lie.

Sinister
11-20-2005, 08:10 PM
Okay, so I'm bumping a long-dead thread. The problem's still there, and it only happens on http://www.offspring.com/forums/* ...

it's damn annoying, and sometimes everything works just right, while other times I have to reload the page 5 times. Does anyone know why it happens?
Has anyone else experienced the same sort of problems ?