PDA

View Full Version : TUNB - as a moderator

Trippy
11-03-2005, 03:13 PM
Hi,

Stop bothering The Offspring's management with your messages about how this board needs that and that and how the mods should get the power to ban people. Offspring's management (http://www.rebelwaltz.com/) has to sort their artist's concerts, albums, everything from catering to interviews. Your, TUNB's messages, means nothing to them when they have to sort Josh Freese's schedules, Gwen Stefani's VIP-list into her shows, NiN's hotel rooms and so on. So please, stop spamming their inbox and just deal with the currect situation here. This is very little besides the things they do, just a message board.

Yours, Trippy.

Original prankstA
11-03-2005, 03:17 PM
urge to kill...RISING! :mad:

Sin Studly
11-03-2005, 03:20 PM
a) He bugs liberation media, the websites management.

b) You're a tard, and you're going to get DOS'd.

Trippy
11-03-2005, 03:21 PM
a) He bugs liberation media, the websites management.

b) You're a tard, and you're going to get DOS'd.

a) the messages goes straight to rebel waltz.

b) the messages goes straight to rebel waltz.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-03-2005, 03:22 PM
Disconnect your internet. Get sun. Go to a psychologist. Make friends, learn what its like to be human then considering posting here again.

0r4ng3
11-03-2005, 03:22 PM
The fact is, ironically, he hasn't bugged the Offspring's management at all. You're basically contradicting yourself by telling him to send his messages to the address you're accusing him of spamming.

Sin Studly
11-03-2005, 03:24 PM
Nimrod In Town']Disconnect your internet. Get sun. Go to a psychologist. Make friends, learn what its like to be human then considering posting here again.

I agree with the bolded text.

T-6005
11-03-2005, 03:25 PM
I agree with the bolded text.
I don't. It entails him retaining a quality I hate to see in him... life.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-03-2005, 03:28 PM
He should just be crucified.

Original prankstA
11-03-2005, 03:29 PM
your a terd burglar

Little_Miss_1565
11-03-2005, 03:35 PM
a) the messages goes straight to rebel waltz.

b) the messages goes straight to rebel waltz.

Do you work for Rebel Waltz?

T-6005
11-03-2005, 03:35 PM
your a terd burglar
What's that? Start making sense and then talk to me again.

Original prankstA
11-03-2005, 03:38 PM
What's that? Start making sense and then talk to me again.
i guess you dont watch south park

T-6005
11-03-2005, 03:39 PM
i guess you dont watch south park
Can't say I do, sorry.

Original prankstA
11-03-2005, 03:44 PM
well that explains why you dont know what im talking about

T-6005
11-03-2005, 03:56 PM
So it appears, indeed.

The_Hombre
11-03-2005, 04:33 PM

Don't you think you're concentrating your energy a little too much to this BBS?

Maybe you need to get some sun, get some friends outside your own house (the ones who aren't accessible by a cable) and learn that life is not just about wishing some anonymous fuck would die on the Internet.

Sin Studly
11-03-2005, 05:14 PM

So? We wouldn't have to see it.

T-6005
11-03-2005, 05:17 PM
Don't you think you're concentrating your energy a little too much to this BBS?

Maybe you need to get some sun, get some friends outside your own house (the ones who aren't accessible by a cable) and learn that life is not just about wishing some anonymous fuck would die on the Internet.
I invest very little energy into this BBS.

My friends are currently watching the OC, which is a show I hate, so that's why I'm not with them. I've got all night though, I suppose.

The_Hombre
11-03-2005, 05:23 PM
look how much time i invest in a post.

Shut up, n00b fuck.

My friends are currently watching the OC, which is a show I hate, so that's why I'm not with them. I've got all night though, I suppose.

Good point. And the OC does suck major balls. But I would never go so far as to say I would want anyone to end a life here, joking or otherwise. I'm not saying there is anything morally wrong with it, it's just, well, we should concentrate our hatred on something else. Like the TV or something.

Sin Studly
11-03-2005, 05:24 PM

Don't justify yourself to it, you're above that.

The_Hombre
11-03-2005, 05:26 PM

What the fuck do you think I am, a tranny? Fucking peen arse.

Betty
11-03-2005, 06:37 PM

I was going to say that exact same thing, although admittedly not with the "it".

So yeah, I agree. The "you have no life" comment is ridiculous, and you should not have to justify yourself in response to it.

I'm going to be mean here, but I think for Ste it's a really big deal to have a life and therefore he feels he should really have to promote it.

Sin Studly
11-03-2005, 07:13 PM
Obviously, otherwise he'd be ashamed to have lost his virginity at the age of 22 or 23 or whatever it was, instead of bragging about it like anyones gonna be impressed.

T-6005
11-03-2005, 07:16 PM
I should have been above it, but I was in an acommodating mood.

NO REGRETS ANARKYU 4 LYFE!1

ninthlayer
11-03-2005, 07:49 PM
BORN 2 DIE!!
omgz

JoY
11-04-2005, 02:42 AM
oh puhlease. the place would be a freaking total mess, if he didn't do anything. & actually he's trying real hard to keep the place remotely cleaned up & pleasurable & he's doing a fine job at it. ungrateful dog.

memento
11-04-2005, 02:57 AM

How do you get friends? Will you be my friend?

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-04-2005, 09:11 AM
I recieved an email from one of the Managing Partners of Liberation Media today saying they weren't aware of this and they've emailed the Offspring Admin asking what the hell's going on, and to email him back on Tuesday if nothing happens.

So no, actually, I'm going to continue to bug the admin until they do their job.

Nerf.