PDA

View Full Version : Journal - Scrolling problem

Julie
11-29-2004, 06:56 PM
Am I the only one having trouble with the scroller on the news part of the site. I can't seem to scroll down enough to read all of Dexter's journal, goddam :mad:

Kitten
11-29-2004, 06:58 PM
Am I the only one having trouble with the scroller on the news part of the site. I can't seem to scroll down enough to read all of Dexter's journal, goddam :mad:

I use Microsoft Explorer 5.5 on the Microsoft Windows ME platform and I have no problem with scrolling. What are the stats on your internet?

offspringbaby2004
11-29-2004, 09:55 PM
I had a scroll problem before to, I was getting scared. But I just got out and went back into it a couple time and eventually it worked :)

~mandy~

Julie
11-29-2004, 10:59 PM
Leme try that... ;)

Julie
11-29-2004, 11:00 PM
Na no such luck

Anyone nice enough to copy paste his journal here. Or at least the last on from Bangkok?

Tired_Of_You
11-30-2004, 12:08 PM
J'ai le même probleme que toi, Julie, et jai écris dequoi la dessus dans "offspring.com talk" mais jai pas trouver de solution. Si tu trouve comment tu me le dira, merci.

Heat
11-30-2004, 12:29 PM
mark the text and move your mouse down when you do this... then you can read all

yummy yummy punkrockgirl
11-30-2004, 12:31 PM
yep the journal's scroller sux

Tired_Of_You
11-30-2004, 12:56 PM
mark the text and move your mouse down when you do this... then you can read all

No, doesn't work either

Obie2trice
11-30-2004, 01:21 PM
© 2004 | Privacy Policy | Site Support

Back to Journal Index

Tokyo, Japan (Dexter)
11/24/04

Day 8

Song of the day: Holiday in Cambodia

Today I took off from Bangkok and went across Southeast Asia. I flew over Laos and Cambodia (inspiration for the song of the day) and right over Da Nang, in Vietnam. That was another weird moment, when they tell you on the radio to ‘contact Ho Chi Minh control.‘ Ho Chi Minh control?! Wow. Just has a funny ring to it, doesn‘t it.

I flew over the South China Sea and stopped in Kaohsiung, Taiwan to get gas. This place was in the south of Taiwan, opposite of Taipei. When I got there there were like ten cars there waiting. They all worked at the airport and said they just wanted to have a look at the plane, because they never
had small planes land there. Ok, whatever. Then they started taking pictures of it! This must have been a big day for them. Or maybe they just have too much time on their hands down in Kaohsiung.

From there I headed up to Tokyo, Japan. If you‘ve never been to Japan, you should check it out. It‘s so different from ‘western‘ countries but in a very cool way. We‘ve toured there lots of times and we always have great shows. I landed at Narita airport, but it was already late so I didn‘t get into the city this time, I just stayed by the airport. Oh well, too bad. Sorry Tokyo. Maybe next time.

Just as well, though, tomorrow‘s gonna be a long day. Ever been to Russia?

Thanks for checking in. Later.

Here it is :)

yamabeans709
12-02-2004, 01:43 PM
i have to set my screen 1152 to 864 pixels, then i have to make sure that the browser scroll bar is as far as it goes or i'll have trouble with the journal scroll bar, if i does this the scroll bar will work perfectly

Tired_Of_You
12-02-2004, 02:09 PM
I discovered that with Netscape ( I have the 7.0), there's no problem. I still don't know why it doesn't work when I use Explorer, though.