PDA

View Full Version : Sado, maso, both...

ruroken
11-03-2005, 09:17 PM
Question on poll. I've been meaning to ask this for a while. I'm curious as hell wanting to know.

I'm not sure what I am...yet...

T-6005
11-03-2005, 09:21 PM
Tendencies, maybe. But neither.

Drummerguy123
11-03-2005, 09:23 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Jebus
11-03-2005, 09:25 PM
I never realized you were into that kinky stuff. That rape hentai getting into your head?

ruroken
11-03-2005, 09:25 PM
This is the part where I explain it. So no reading ahead before voting.

Sadism: Deriving sexual pleasure from the pain of others.
Masochism: Deriving sexual pleasure from your own pain.
SadoMasochism: Both

I never realized you were into that kinky stuff.
Sadism is also "OMG GENOCIDE THE HUMAN RACE FOR THE SAKE OF THE PLANET!!!-crazy".

I also learned from my favorite anime, Tenchi Muyo!. It kicks ass.

China Boy
11-03-2005, 09:26 PM
This is the part where I explain it. So no reading ahead before voting.

Sadism: Deriving sexual pleasure from the pain of others.
Masochism: Deriving sexual pleasure from your own pain.
SadoMasochism: Both
Really?
I thought that sadism was when you liked to cause pain in any case. Oh well ignore my vote then.

ruroken
11-03-2005, 09:27 PM
Really?
I thought that sadism was when you liked to cause pain in any case. Oh well ignore my vote then.
It can be that too. I'm just thinking about the sexual stuff right now, though.

Jebus
11-03-2005, 09:31 PM
I also learned from my favorite anime, Tenchi Muyo!. It kicks ass.
Did you quote me before I edited my post? I some how had the feeling you learned about that from hentai. I guess I was right..

Sin Studly
11-03-2005, 11:11 PM
Both, but heavily leaning towards maso.

Telekinesis
11-03-2005, 11:37 PM
I chose "What the hell is wrong with you?" but I enjoy gorey video game but I don't get any sexual gratification out of it. And I sometimes have the urge to punch someone in the face whenever they are being a dick but I never have, does that make me a sadist?

the_GoDdEsS
11-04-2005, 01:19 AM
I have an okay pain tolerance and luuuurve getting spanked, bitten and the like. But in general I'm usually the one who spanks/bites/hits first for my own pleasure and fun. So yeah, more sadist even though I don't look like it at first sight. And then I get lines like "I don't like violent girls.". =( I haven't dated many in my life but all of them I dominated. It's not that hard to make some guys lick your feet after they've known you for just a few hours. Muaha.

Sin Studly
11-04-2005, 02:02 AM
I like violent girls.

Vera
11-04-2005, 02:34 AM
That is a special weird kind of cute. :]

Aimeht
11-04-2005, 02:44 AM
Sadomasochism, mwahahahaha. And today my bad boy is coming home from Paris, mwahahahah. Won't be online tonight.

Sin Studly
11-04-2005, 03:14 AM
I get a boner from salting slugs, putting out cigarettes on my arms, and watching Schindlers List.

Sunny
11-04-2005, 07:42 AM
full blown masochist. for the clueless... this applies only to my sex life. otherwise, mess with me and i'll hand you your ass on a platter.

Dead Poetic
11-04-2005, 07:49 AM
A sacred pact signed in blood

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-04-2005, 09:59 AM
I definitely have big traits of both.

Rag Doll
11-04-2005, 10:43 AM
Masochist. Totally.

memento
11-04-2005, 11:54 AM
I don't belive in sex before marraige.

ruroken
11-04-2005, 12:09 PM
Did you quote me before I edited my post? I some how had the feeling you learned about that from hentai. I guess I was right..
Tenchi Muyo! is not hentai. Rape hentai is nasty.
The scene is Tenchi is when Ayeka is trying to hurt Ryoko, like...a detective when he wants some goddam answers (i forget what it's called), and Ryoko just laughs. So Ayeka's like "You're disgusting! Like a...what's it called...?" and this...thing...you'll have to see it, it's like a log, says "Masochist?" and Ayeka says, "Yeah, masochist!" and Ryoko replies with "No, I'm more like a sadist" and starts laughing. Ayeka then says "Oh my...that means you like to...." it's really funny. So, anyway, I then looked it up.

ruroken
11-04-2005, 12:11 PM
I chose "What the hell is wrong with you?" but I enjoy gorey video game but I don't get any sexual gratification out of it. And I sometimes have the urge to punch someone in the face whenever they are being a dick but I never have, does that make me a sadist?
No, you imbecile. That's just being normal.

RedXIII
11-04-2005, 12:22 PM
I like to stab. Oh my, my, my how I luuuuuvvvvv to stab.

the_GoDdEsS
11-04-2005, 12:55 PM
Oh my fucking God. I forgot. But wrestling in bed is the hottest thing.

Mota Boy
11-04-2005, 02:08 PM
Depends on several factors, but I like to play rough.

Sin Studly
11-04-2005, 03:14 PM
So, does nobody else get aroused from salting slugs?

0r4ng3
11-04-2005, 03:28 PM
For all of the pro-masochism posts, there are very few votes for it.

Offspring-Fanatic
11-04-2005, 03:29 PM

yeah same boat as i am

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-04-2005, 06:37 PM
To all the people that voted the last thing - what exactly's wrong with it? As long as both parties consent to everything, why is it inherently more wrong than any other sexual thrill?

Telekinesis
11-04-2005, 06:39 PM
To all the people that voted the last thing - what exactly's wrong with it? As long as both parties consent to everything, why is it inherently more wrong than any other sexual thrill?

It's not exactly wtong it's just a bit sick because pain isn't supposed to be nice, it's supposed to be well, painful, but yeah I guess if they like it it's OK, I just get a bit disturbed by it

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-04-2005, 06:42 PM
I think pain fetish is probably far more widespread than you think. It's just still considered "taboo".

But I have a theory about this. I think the trust that comes from Sado-Masochism is the addictive factor. Think about it; your partner is hurting you and you're hurting your partner. To allow someone to do that and for them to allow you takes a deep, deep trust. Ironically that's why masochistic relationships are often just as, if not more loving and trusting.

That or you just like being bit. I dunno.

Sin Studly
11-04-2005, 06:51 PM
There's a fine line between pleasure and pain.

Now, who wants to stick a pin through my dick?

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-05-2005, 10:42 AM
Bump, cos I really am intrigued about people's opinions on this.

wheelchairman
11-05-2005, 10:59 AM
I think pain fetish is probably far more widespread than you think. It's just still considered "taboo".

But I have a theory about this. I think the trust that comes from Sado-Masochism is the addictive factor. Think about it; your partner is hurting you and you're hurting your partner. To allow someone to do that and for them to allow you takes a deep, deep trust. Ironically that's why masochistic relationships are often just as, if not more loving and trusting.

That or you just like being bit. I dunno.
I thought the thrill came from the fear that you don't trust your partner not to hurt you.

Cause if you thought they would never hurt you, you might end up laughing or something.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-05-2005, 11:01 AM
Depends on the individual couple. I personally would never ever do anything with someone I didn't trust.

Sunny
11-05-2005, 01:07 PM
I thought the thrill came from the fear that you don't trust your partner not to hurt you.

I don't see it that way... i think a bdsm relationship is impossible (or, potentially very harmful) without 100% trust. most "serious" BDSM situations involve the use of a "safe word" the submissive can say when they want the situation to end. And you have to be able to trust your partner to stop when you say the word you previously agreed upon. Of course, the word is not "stop" or "don't". =p

it might be kind of hard to figure out where the thrill comes from. personally, as I stated earlier, I'm a big control freak and I'm used to getting my way...
so it's really fun/thrilling to have absolutely no control in certain situations.

wheelchairman
11-05-2005, 01:09 PM
I wouldn't know. It's never something I explored any deeper than the usual tie-up stuff.

Sunny
11-05-2005, 01:09 PM
and all the people who voted " What the hell is wrong with you?" need to shut AND lighten the fuck up. my sex life is better than yours, anyway.

Sunny
11-05-2005, 01:11 PM
I wouldn't know. It's never something I explored any deeper than the usual tie-up stuff.

That's as far as most people go, I guess. :P

[mini rant]

what really pisses me off is when people assume that the BDSM dynamic always extends beyond the bedroom, and affects the way the whole relationship functions... leading to one of the partners being exploited/taken advantage of. it's such fucking bullshit it makes my head hurt. ;[

[/mini rant]

memento
11-05-2005, 01:32 PM
and all the people who voted " What the hell is wrong with you?" need to shut AND lighten the fuck up. my sex life is better than yours, anyway.

Proove it :-)

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-05-2005, 05:13 PM
I'm neither. I don't get sexually exited when i get hurt, or when somebody gets hurt.

Amanda
11-05-2005, 05:25 PM
Oh how kinky, i love this thread!

ruroken
11-07-2005, 12:15 PM
*bump*
So...is this my first good thread?

Grr...I still cannot figure out which I am...

killer_queen
11-07-2005, 12:24 PM
Well, I'm reading Freud's book, which I don't know its name in English (I guess, I can say About Sexuality or something like that) and it says all the sadists are also masochists. So it means we don't need the term "sadomasochist", right?
Anyway, if all the sadists are masochists then I'm a sadist.

Izie
11-07-2005, 12:29 PM
Most definitely both. Just depends on the moment, but yeah, both. Quite equally too.

I think Sunny's point about being a control-freak can easily be applied on me too, but eh, I just CAN'T give up my wontrolling alltogether :(

And I love you, killer_queen, for liking Freud.

the_GoDdEsS
11-07-2005, 12:38 PM
I don't think it's necessarily true. Some sadists may have secret fantasies about being dominated and hurt. But definitely not all of them. And Freud is teh suck.

Izie
11-07-2005, 12:40 PM
You are teh suck. ;p

the_GoDdEsS
11-07-2005, 12:42 PM
Bite me, Slav.

killer_queen
11-07-2005, 12:43 PM
I wish I had started reading Freud's books earlier. I wasn't interested in psychology before reading ihs biography and now I totally love him.

Izie
11-07-2005, 12:44 PM
Bite me, Slav.

...I already did, terrorist.

the_GoDdEsS
11-07-2005, 12:46 PM
Stop or I'll get all ghey for you, Slavic slut. =P

Izie
11-07-2005, 12:49 PM
...and I'm supposed to mind?

Kitten
11-07-2005, 12:55 PM
It's not exactly wtong it's just a bit sick because pain isn't supposed to be nice, it's supposed to be well, painful, but yeah I guess if they like it it's OK, I just get a bit disturbed by it

I guess in a sense it's the unknown. You don't know what they are going to do, and they don't know what you are going to do. You can only trust that they wont hurt you too badly. Maybe it's the torment on the senses. Sometimes sadism is merely denying the release of your partner. Doing those things that they enjoy, stopping and denying them what they want, and sometimes it can go much deeper and darker.
And when combining pleasure and pain, it certainly does excite the senses.

Sin Studly
11-07-2005, 06:51 PM
True sadists are generally selfloathing and selfdestructive outside of sexual relations. Just look at Amon Göth, falling in love with a dirty dirty jew.

ruroken
11-08-2005, 12:10 PM
*bump* :D

.:SMASH:.
11-08-2005, 12:14 PM
Question on poll. I've been meaning to ask this for a while. I'm curious as hell wanting to know.

I'm not sure what I am...yet...
what the hell are you talking about?

ruroken
11-08-2005, 12:17 PM
The act your parents engage in when you're at school.