PDA

View Full Version : Femnist gets pwned

memento
11-04-2005, 03:00 AM
The editor of the Sun, who's all feminist and campaigning for changes to laws on domestic abuse and shit just fuckin battered her husband. ANd her husband's a supposdly hard nut.

I bet she won't get charged, cause she's a woman. Fuckin joke.

JoY
11-04-2005, 03:03 AM
so.. actually her husband is pwn3d? maybe she's so active against domestic abuse, because she has a fucker for a husband who keeps beating her up? & she finally struck back? I don't know, but the newsflash doesn't really interest me a whole lot.

memento
11-04-2005, 03:04 AM
It's cause you don't get the context. Her husband didn't abuse her, he's known as a hardman due to the roles he acts on TV and he looks like a thug. Yet she's a stupid bitch who campaigns against abuse yet she's an abuser. What a joke.

Sin Studly
11-04-2005, 03:07 AM
He was probably five minutes late serving dinner or something, and deserved it.

JoY
11-04-2005, 03:09 AM
It's cause you don't get the context. Her husband didn't abuse her, he's known as a hardman due to the roles he acts on TV and he looks like a thug. Yet she's a stupid bitch who campaigns against abuse yet she's an abuser. What a joke.
but that still doesn't make her pwn3d.

memento
11-04-2005, 03:10 AM
The papers are having a field day over it, she's pwned. She's gonna loose her job and be ripped again in the papers. That's pwned on a scale I never wanna go thru.

Sin Studly
11-04-2005, 03:11 AM
Nah Bella, it is pretty pwned. It's like discovering a certain neo-Nazi was a Polish Jew styles pwned.

JoY
11-04-2005, 03:16 AM
hehehehe. reminds me.. *wildly giggles*

memento
11-04-2005, 04:27 AM
Na seriously it's not. Yeah the readship obviously increased, I was tempted to buy a flithy tabloid today even. But yeah it's not a fake or anything. But if you ever watched EastEnders you'd be laughing your ass off.

Little_Miss_1565
11-04-2005, 05:58 AM
If it were the States, her ass would be before a judge. I think Britain is the one who is really pwned. :)

memento
11-04-2005, 11:04 AM
Heh i highly doubt it, lots of factors. Further it would be dependent on the dude pressing charges. But I love it when you use smilies for some reason.

And Maria that's indeed the mirror and the only chicks that get to see 'em are my housemates so no I don't get to show case 'em :-(