PDA

View Full Version : Ugly people depress me.

the_GoDdEsS
11-04-2005, 03:21 AM
The mornings at the end of autumn and beginning of winter are nice. No matter how tired I am after waking up at 5 each morning, the Cold never forgets to slap me hard as I'm walking to work.

This morning I got on the bus. Just another regular day, yet special because it's Friday and we all know that's like salvation after you die on the cross every day. (Bring back the hobo!) The bus stopped at the traffic lights and I glanced through the bus next to mine. Then, behold, a monster! I saw a short ugly guy. The ugliest teeth you've ever seen in a grinning mouth and thick glasses ala Downs Syndrome. And then he spotted me, seemingly happy I was staring at him (in contempt and disgust but obviously he did not realise), touched his friend's shoulder and pointed right at me. I looked away in disgust.

Ruined my morning. So in the interest of the wide public and for a happier population I demand the extremely ugly are not to be let out on the streets.

Thank you, that's all.

Sin Studly
11-04-2005, 03:22 AM
Ugly people should be mandatarily euthenised.

The_Hombre
11-04-2005, 03:26 AM
So in the interest of the wide public and for a happier population I demand the extremely ugly are not to be let out on the streets.

Thank you, that's all.

Hmm. Nice post. You could be a writer.

Liesbeth
11-04-2005, 03:59 AM
The mornings at the end of autumn and beginning of winter are nice. No matter how tired I am after waking up at 5 each morning, the Cold never forgets to slap me hard as I'm walking to work.

This morning I got on the bus. Just another regular day, yet special because it's Friday and we all know that's like salvation after you die on the cross every day. (Bring back the hobo!) The bus stopped at the traffic lights and I glanced through the bus next to mine. Then, behold, a monster! I saw a short ugly guy. The ugliest teeth you've ever seen in a grinning mouth and thick glasses ala Downs Syndrome. And then he spotted me, seemingly happy I was staring at him (in contempt and disgust but obviously he did not realise), touched his friend's shoulder and pointed right at me. I looked away in disgust.

Ruined my morning. So in the interest of the wide public and for a happier population I demand the extremely ugly are not to be let out on the streets.

Thank you, that's all.

That's why i'm on this forum.

Sin Studly
11-04-2005, 04:00 AM
Because you're ugly, or avoiding the ugly people?

the_offsprings_monkey
11-04-2005, 04:08 AM
Ugly people suck arse.

Liesbeth
11-04-2005, 04:10 AM
Because you're ugly, or avoiding the ugly people?

both........

Slim Pickens The Bomb Rider
11-04-2005, 04:18 AM
Yeah if I see ugly people,I just ignore them ;) And ofcourse after that I'm very happy I'm not like them,at all

Dead Poetic
11-04-2005, 04:25 AM
Ugly people should be mandatarily euthenised.

yo, tell dem whatz up, nigga

memento
11-04-2005, 04:26 AM
Duracell is messed up!

Liesbeth
11-04-2005, 04:30 AM
You know, it's not there fault they're ugly. They probably wish they weren't.
Don't be too tough on them.

Dead Poetic
11-04-2005, 04:32 AM
Ugly people don't depress me. What depresses me is when my parents hide all the knifes and other sharp objects in the house, *shhhhhhh!!, I think they know about my little problem, its that or they have some weird fetish with hiding knifes*

the_GoDdEsS
11-04-2005, 04:33 AM
Yeah, but imagine ugly people POINTING AT YOU and being all "Omg, check her out" with their ugly friends, in public, in front of everybody. Disgusting.

Liesbeth
11-04-2005, 04:34 AM
Ugly people don't depress me. What depresses me is when my parents hide all the knifes and other sharp objects in the house, *shhhhhhh!!, I think they know about my little problem, its that or they have some weird fetish with hiding knifes*

So they don't want you to get ugly.

Dead Poetic
11-04-2005, 04:37 AM
You know, it's not there fault they're ugly. They probably wish they weren't.
Don't be too tough on them.

uh oh I think we've got an ugly person here /\. If not, Why tha fuck you defending dem den? If I were and ugly person I'd cut my throat instead of my wrists.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-04-2005, 04:38 AM
I find ugly people have better personalities yet, they're ugly, so i tell them to fuck off naturally

Liesbeth
11-04-2005, 04:38 AM
uh oh I think we've got an ugly person here /\. If not, Why tha fuck you defending dem den? If I were and ugly person I'd cut my throat instead of my wrists.

You probably wouldn't realise you're ugly.

Sin Studly
11-04-2005, 04:40 AM
Ugly peoples personalities are irrelevent. And liesbeth should be euthenased.

Liesbeth
11-04-2005, 04:41 AM
If you tell them to fuck off you don't have time to get to know their personalities.

If you're ugly you try to compensate by sth else so you try twice as hard as normal. Unless you totally give it up & become a big fat slob. Unless there are no theories & I don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

Yes indeed :) ;)

oFfspriNg_g
11-04-2005, 04:42 AM
Yeah if I see ugly people,I just ignore them ;) And ofcourse after that I'm very happy I'm not like them,at all
i'm totaLLy agree...

Dead Poetic
11-04-2005, 04:42 AM
You probably wouldn't realise you're ugly.

I'm convinced ugly runs through my veins, thats why I'm on a quest to bleed all the ugly outta me.

the_GoDdEsS
11-04-2005, 04:43 AM

Drop the bastardised English. Sounds German. And do cut your throat.

Liesbeth
11-04-2005, 04:44 AM
Ugly peoples personalities are irrelevent. And liesbeth should be euthenased.

What have i done wrong? :(

the_GoDdEsS
11-04-2005, 04:45 AM
What have i done wrong? :(

You were born.

Liesbeth
11-04-2005, 04:45 AM
I'm convinced ugly runs through my veins, thats why I'm on a quest to bleed all the ugly outta me.

oooohhh yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh :rolleyes:

Dead Poetic
11-04-2005, 04:47 AM
Drop the bastardised English. Sounds German. And do cut your throat.

fuck dat, b. I don't take orda's from a ho.

Liesbeth
11-04-2005, 04:47 AM
You were born.

Mommy, those meen people are picking on me!!

Dead Poetic
11-04-2005, 04:49 AM
You were born.

Bitch, don't be answering Justin's questions for him. Git back ta tha kitchen where you belong.

Sin Studly
11-04-2005, 05:12 AM
Duracell, kill yourself. Dead Poetic was funny before you brought the gangsta gangsta bullshit to it. Keep it to cutting and emo... or, alternatively, kill yourself.

Liesbeth
11-04-2005, 05:16 AM
Duracell, kill yourself. Dead Poetic was funny before you brought the gangsta gangsta bullshit to it. Keep it to cutting and emo... or, alternatively, kill yourself.

Amen to that

Nina
11-04-2005, 05:18 AM
The person you "met" was probably one of those guys who makes disturbing unfunny perverted jokes and talks about vaginas as if he'd ever seen one.
Some people are like that, and some arent. There are enough attractive guys who behave like that. Doesn't mean that it has to do with their appearance. And IF it does, it is most likely the other way around: Attractive people usually have enough of an ego to believe that they can do and act however they like in public (or not in public, for that matter).

the_offsprings_monkey
11-04-2005, 05:23 AM
Duracell, kill yourself. Dead Poetic was funny before you brought the gangsta gangsta bullshit to it. Keep it to cutting and emo...or, alternatively, kill yourself.
:eek: OMG you must try it, it's like teh best

voodoomagik
11-04-2005, 05:32 AM
Ugly people suck arse.

you may have not realised this, but you are ugly as fuck, so apply your theories and go suck arse!

Sin Studly
11-04-2005, 05:34 AM
offsprings monkey isn't grotesque, but he is indeed ugly.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-04-2005, 05:37 AM
Stick & Stones mother fuckers.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-04-2005, 05:44 AM
you may have not realised this, but you are ugly as fuck, so apply your theories and go suck arse!
And HELLO intelligence to the fucking retard, at what point did I say I wasn't ugly.
EDIT: Whoa My spelling sucks, BUT I have an excuse, I been up over 24 hours now :D

voodoomagik
11-04-2005, 05:55 AM
And HELLO itallegents to the fucking retard, at what point did I say I wasn't ugly.

are you're gonna apply this pathetic method again?

Linda
11-04-2005, 06:52 AM
If you tell them to fuck off you don't have time to get to know their personalities.

If you're ugly you try to compensate by sth else so you try twice as hard as normal. Unless you totally give it up & become a big fat slob. Unless there are no theories & I don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

Which is worse:

Being ugly with a great personality

OR

Being beautiful with an ugly personality

I see both on this board.

Goddess: moral of your story.......STOP STARING AT PEOPLE!

The-Offspring-RuLe
11-04-2005, 07:32 AM
It's really sterotypical to single out ugly people, it's just wrong. They have a life, let them live it. Nobody should judge people on appearance. I agree with the post above too, a ugly person could have the best personality in the world, and if the godess is as mature as she says, then why come out with something like that. If she likes the courage of her conviction lets see her tell him he is ugly instead of telling complete strangers on here that will raise shallow laughs.

Dead Poetic
11-04-2005, 07:42 AM

Foo' I suggest that you don't walk the cold and ruthless streets, they drain the life from all they meet

sitdyneshelagh
11-04-2005, 09:26 AM
Ah, eastern europeans are my biggest fans. Don't be too harsh on them Goddess, you have to remember a sighting of a mildly attractive person is like winning the lottery to an ugly person.

But, to be fair, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The mingingest of all mingers even has a boyfriend!

Cejus
11-04-2005, 09:29 AM
The person you "met" was probably one of those guys who makes disturbing unfunny perverted jokes and talks about vaginas as if he'd ever seen one.
Some people are like that, and some arent. There are enough attractive guys who behave like that. Doesn't mean that it has to do with their appearance. And IF it does, it is most likely the other way around: Attractive people usually have enough of an ego to believe that they can do and act however they like in public (or not in public, for that matter).
I was about to say the same thing. If people don't behave nice, it's not because they're ugly, it's because they're not nice.

Goddess, would you have thought the same if it would have been a handsome guy who looked at you the same way? Probably not. And both are the same, they're human beings. With their own lives, their hopes... Ok, some people are ugly, but they've been born like that. You could have born ugly, too. Everyone has the right to be treated the same despite their different aspect.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-04-2005, 09:29 AM
Some people are like that, and some arent. There are enough attractive guys who behave like that. Doesn't mean that it has to do with their appearance.

What I was going to say.

I'd call myself average looking, and I know people both uglier than me AND more attractive than me who irritate me and disgust me to no end. On the other hand I know people uglier and more attractive than me who are an absolute joy to talk to.

notoriousdoc
11-04-2005, 09:46 AM
Which is worse:

Being ugly with a great personality

OR

Being beautiful with an ugly personality

I see both on this board.

Goddess: moral of your story.......STOP STARING AT PEOPLE!
http://www.export-forum.com/americas/images/argentina%20halal%20corned%20beef%203.jpg

the_GoDdEsS
11-04-2005, 10:18 AM
Stop preaching about morality to me. Nobody asked you to agree with me or tell me what to do. Ugly, sleazy people who point at me, disgust me. And I'm also angry when a normal looking person points at me because come the fuck on, it's retarded.

"Nobody should judge people on appearance." Oh yes, you're still young and full of your ideals about this world but the truth is different. Also, this quote is usually used by the less attractive. Of course we don't judge on appearance only but that is not what my thread was originally about. But that's okay, I knew you uglies were gonna get all defensive.

Nina
11-04-2005, 10:25 AM
Your point might have been different, but you made it sound like only ugly people do that. And that's simply not the case. Sure, it disgusted you, whatever. That had to do with him being ugly, or not. Oh okay, so you think that way. Again, whatever. But the fact that he behaved like that still didnt have anything to do with his appearance, at least not in a stereotypical way. And that was my point. If you didnt want people to talk about this, why did you make a topic?

T-6005
11-04-2005, 10:36 AM
It's really sterotypical to single out ugly people, it's just wrong. They have a life, let them live it. Nobody should judge people on appearance. I agree with the post above too, a ugly person could have the best personality in the world, and if the godess is as mature as she says, then why come out with something like that. If she likes the courage of her conviction lets see her tell him he is ugly instead of telling complete strangers on here that will raise shallow laughs.
This is retarded. People do judge on appearance, even if they sometimes don't recognize the fact that they do so.

As for ugly people themselves... I try and avoid both stupid people and ugly people in my everyday life. Which can be very difficult.

memento
11-04-2005, 11:00 AM
Lots of times i point out people for non sexual reasons, the most common example I have is with those yettie boots. I hate them. So I point them out on whoever wears them.

Cejus
11-04-2005, 11:10 AM
And I'm also angry when a normal looking person points at me because come the fuck on, it's retarded.
Ok, then I understand your point. It just sounded like... you only hated ugly people to do it. Maybe I missunderstood, sorry.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-04-2005, 11:10 AM
I'm not preaching morality, and I'm not saying that nobody should be judged on appearance, because I know that's simply never going to happen. Whether people want to admit to it or not everyone judges on appearance. It's human nature and it's a continuation of the strongest species instinct.

I'm just making the point that it's not only ugly people that do it.

memento
11-04-2005, 11:14 AM
Heh I thought this was a joke thread, obviously not. Jeez.

offspring fan
11-04-2005, 11:18 AM
And then he spotted me, seemingly happy I was staring at him (in contempt and disgust but obviously he did not realise), .
a girl in my class is staring at me all the time. do you think that is in disgust?

memento
11-04-2005, 11:19 AM
No, she probably wants to suck your penis.

offspring fan
11-04-2005, 11:21 AM
No, she probably wants to suck your penis.
oooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo.

nieh
11-04-2005, 12:40 PM
I read this as "Ugly people undress me" and thought it was an invitation. Thanks for crushing my dreams!

HeadAroundU
11-04-2005, 12:46 PM
OMG Sim!
Do you have serious depresions???
thats weird.....

the_GoDdEsS
11-04-2005, 12:54 PM
I read this as "Ugly people undress me" and thought it was an invitation. Thanks for crushing my dreams!

HAHAHAHAHAHA. You made me laugh out loud.

Invitation??? You're good-looking. Pfft.

HAU, TICHO!

nieh
11-04-2005, 01:15 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA. You made me laugh out loud.

Invitation??? You're good-looking. Pfft.

I know, but that would've ruined the joke.

dalaksta
11-04-2005, 01:31 PM
yea ugly people kinda suck
even if you wanna help them look better theyre too hard to look at

Linda
11-04-2005, 04:42 PM
How do you even know for sure that he was pointing at YOU.
He could have been pointing at something or someone else.
Of course you would think it was you, tho, 'cos you are so
fucking full of yourself. If indeed he was pointing at you, you
totally deserved it. Didn't your mommy ever teach you it's not
polite to stare at people?

Offspring-Fanatic
11-04-2005, 04:44 PM
if i see ugly people usually my eyes open very wide (suprised) and i laugh or if they are very scary...i walk away in the opposite direction

Sin Studly
11-04-2005, 05:51 PM
Hitler should have targeted the ugly.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-04-2005, 05:54 PM
Point of fact: it's amazing how many people in this thread assumed they're not counted as ugly people.

coke_a_holic
11-04-2005, 05:56 PM
Well, sure, no one wants to be ugly. Therefore, they won't consider themselves ugly, unless A. They want attention or B. they've been called ugly so much that it sinks in.

0r4ng3
If I'm depressing in addition to being ugly, how can one measure that I am twice as depressing?

TheUnholyNightbringer
No, I mean the amount of people that have said "Oh yeah, I really hate ugly people!"

Officer Counterfit
Ugly people depress me.

that's normal

coke_a_holic
11-04-2005, 05:57 PM
If I'm depressing in addition to being ugly, how can one measure that I am twice as depressing?
By counting the cuts on those you know over time as compared to people you don't know but have come in contact with people who are 1/2 as depressing as you are. I can't even put what I'm trying to say into comprehensable words, but you get the idea.

the_GoDdEsS
11-05-2005, 12:31 AM
How do you even know for sure that he was pointing at YOU.
He could have been pointing at something or someone else.
Of course you would think it was you, tho, 'cos you are so
fucking full of yourself. If indeed he was pointing at you, you
totally deserved it. Didn't your mommy ever teach you it's not
polite to stare at people?

No, it was looking directly at me. And I don't have to be full of myself. It's a fact that a lot of people look at me.

SkyRocker
11-05-2005, 12:39 AM
Living in a college near the beach prevent me from being collated to uglyness...

memento
11-05-2005, 01:43 AM
Sim maybe you had a bogie in your nose?

Linda
11-05-2005, 10:02 AM
No, it was looking directly at me. And I don't have to be full of myself. It's a fact that a lot of people look at me.

And there were NO other people standing beside you or behind you? There's really no way to know for sure if he was actually looking at YOU. Perhaps it looked like he was, but it's not written in stone that he was. He still could have been looking at someone or something else. You don't have to be full of yourself, but you are.

I'm sure alot of people do look at you, probably because they can't believe how someone so beautiful can look and act like such a bitch.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-05-2005, 10:02 AM
How can someone "look" like a bitch?

Linda
11-05-2005, 10:05 AM
You haven't lived very long and had much contact with real people, have you?
You really should get off-line and get out more.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-05-2005, 10:06 AM
For fuck's sake, ask a simple question..

No, oracle Linda, I haven't. Please let us sit in a circle at your feet and you can patronise us some more.

Linda
11-05-2005, 10:06 AM

Offspring7
11-05-2005, 10:07 AM
You said he had down syndrome-like glasses. Maybe he was retarded? And in that case, you're being mean of someone who can't help the fact that they're ugly. So isn't that kind of mean?

TheUnholyNightbringer

Why'd you post that twice?

And I don't know if anyone told you but "stop posting and get a life" is GHEY.

the_GoDdEsS
Oh Linda, if you can't tell that somebody is looking directly at you from about three meters away, you're fucking blind. Which you probably are. Comes with the age, you know?

Linda
11-05-2005, 10:08 AM
For fuck's sake, ask a simple question..

No, oracle Linda, I haven't. Please let us sit in a circle at your feet and you can patronise us some more.

You're the one always doing the patronising.....to just about everyone.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-05-2005, 10:09 AM
You're the one always doing the patronising.....to just about everyone.

"I'm not patronising, you're patronising!"

Eesh. When God was handing out originality and quick wit you must've been asleep or something.

the_GoDdEsS
11-05-2005, 10:09 AM
You said he had down syndrome-like glasses. Maybe he was retarded? And in that case, you're being mean of someone who can't help the fact that they're ugly. So isn't that kind of mean?

No, he wasn't a Downie. And while we're at it, I don't like retards either.

Linda
11-05-2005, 10:12 AM
Oh Linda, if you can't tell that somebody is looking directly at you from about three meters away, you're fucking blind. Which you probably are. Comes with the age, you know?

See.....bitch. Doesn't make you very beautiful, and people do notice it.
That's most likely why they stare at you, if they really do, not because you have a pretty face. Maybe the glasses he had on made it LOOK like he was staring at you, when in reality, he wasn't. Get over yourself already. You're not as great as you think you are.

Linda
11-05-2005, 10:12 AM
"I'm not patronising, you're patronising!"

Eesh. When God was handing out originality and quick wit you must've been asleep or something.

Right along with you, moron.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-05-2005, 10:13 AM
You're now disputing whether the guy was actually looking at her? Even though he saw her looking, tapped his friend on the shoulder and pointed AT her?!

Fight for fight's sake - think about it.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-05-2005, 10:14 AM

"I'm unoriginal and slow witted but you're also unoriginal and slow witted!"

*Giggles*

Linda
11-05-2005, 10:14 AM
You're now disputing whether the guy was actually looking at her? Even though he saw her looking, tapped his friend on the shoulder and pointed AT her?!

Fight for fight's sake - think about it.

Forget it, you're too fucking dense to understand what I'm saying, even if I drew you a picture. Stick up for the bitch, you're two of a kind anyway, except she has a pretty face and you don't.

the_GoDdEsS
11-05-2005, 10:15 AM
Christ, you really are fucking retarded.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-05-2005, 10:16 AM
Forget it, you're too fucking dense to understand what I'm saying, even if I drew you a picture. Stick up for the bitch, you're two of a kind anyway, except she has a pretty face and you don't.

*Sniggers* actually we hardly speak. And politically and so on we have wildly differing beliefs. It's just that we both happen to believe that..

Christ, you really are fucking retarded.

ninthlayer
11-05-2005, 10:16 AM
Linda and Dave sleeping together, cute.

memento
11-05-2005, 10:19 AM
Ignore list, works.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-05-2005, 10:19 AM
But what'd be the fun in that?

And she can't ignore list us anyway. LOLZ!

memento
11-05-2005, 10:23 AM
Hmmm my fun isn't your fun then.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-05-2005, 10:23 AM
When were you or I or anyone else under the impression that my fun was anything like your fun?

ninthlayer
11-05-2005, 10:25 AM
Since when does RXP have fun?

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-05-2005, 10:25 AM
lol cum on girl's face

^ Then.

memento
11-05-2005, 10:26 AM
That's another way of saving what most people count as fun isn't arguing with a crazy 50-60 year old woman.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-05-2005, 10:27 AM
Maybe not in the outside world. Here it's a definite pastime.

memento
11-05-2005, 10:28 AM
I guess so.

Linda
11-05-2005, 10:35 AM
That's another way of saving what most people count as fun isn't arguing with a crazy 50-60 year old woman.

I'm not crazy, just sane, unlike some people here.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-05-2005, 10:36 AM
We're INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE

beep beep bloop bloop bap

Wheeee!

memento
11-05-2005, 10:39 AM
Linda you may be sane, but you don't act sane. The arguments you raise are indeed valid but the simple fact remains you weren't there. You have no idea what went on. As I said Sim coulda had a big bogie on her nose but how do I know? She was there, it's her story you can't dispute that.

Linda
11-05-2005, 10:43 AM
True, it IS her story, but personally I think she makes too big of a deal about it. I also think she is too cruel about the looks of other people, especially when she slags on ME about calling people ugly. One word.....hyprocrite.

BTW, IF I was crazy, I would hunt down each and every one of you and kill you, so don't call me crazy.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-05-2005, 10:46 AM
I agree with Linda on the whole being too harsh about looks thing, though. Both ugly and beautiful people can be inappropriate and downright annoying. It's not down to looks to determine that absolutely.

I've made this point in this thread before, I think.

That_Guy91
11-05-2005, 10:47 AM
True, it IS her story, but personally I think she makes too big of a deal about it. I also think she is too cruel about the looks of other people, especially when she slags on ME about calling people ugly. One word.....hyprocrite.
you're a hypocrite for calling her a hypocrite, you hypocrite. i'll explain-

...youre around 50-60, arguing with people a third of your age on the internet.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-05-2005, 10:48 AM
The "you should get out more" sentence is a stupid argument, whether it's being used an an argument or a counter. Stop using it.

Linda
you're a hypocrite for calling her a hypocrite, you hypocrite. i'll explain-

...youre around 50-60, arguing with people a third of your age on the internet.

I hardly spend anytime online anymore, so sorry, you're wrong.

the_GoDdEsS

BTW, IF I was crazy, I would hunt down each and every one of you and kill you, so don't call me crazy.

It is my story. And when you write, you tend to exaggerate for writing purposes. Maybe that's what I did, to make it sound different than just "uugh, ugly person looked at me". That way there wouldn't be anything interesting about the thread and no fierce debate going on. But I guess you don't really know or understand that.

Excuse me but you started calling me ugly after I was as rude as to disagree with you. Who is the hypocrite here?

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-05-2005, 10:49 AM
Interesting that Linda skips my reply when I agree with her.

That_Guy91
11-05-2005, 10:50 AM
The "you should get out more" sentence is a stupid argument, whether it's being used an an argument or a counter. Stop using it.
actually, that was a counter to a counter. but ill stop.

Linda
11-05-2005, 10:53 AM
Excuse me but you started calling me ugly after I was as rude as to disagree with you. Who is the hypocrite here?

You miss the point as usual. I called you ugly because of your attitude with other people. You have been calling other people ugly long before I called you ugly. Who's the hypocrite?

TUNB, what am I supposed to say? Fall to my knees and kiss your feet just 'cos you agreed with 1/100 things I've posted?

the_GoDdEsS
11-05-2005, 10:55 AM
You have been calling other people ugly long before I called you ugly.

Absolutely not true. That's Sin's job. I very rarely do it.

Get your facts straight.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-05-2005, 10:57 AM
TUNB, what am I supposed to say? Fall to my knees and kiss your feet just 'cos you agreed with 1/100 things I've posted?

It's totally inconsistent. Someone disagrees with you even in the slightest, you leap on them. Even if they normally agree with you. Someone who normally disagrees with you blatantly agrees with you and you totally ignore it.

Wanttostayasamartyrmuch?

Linda
11-05-2005, 10:59 AM
Absolutely not true. That's Sin's job. I very rarely do it.

Get your facts straight.

So now we can add "liar" to your list of faults.

memento
11-05-2005, 11:00 AM

Is that a threat?

TheUnholyNightbringer
So now we can add "liar" to your list of faults.

At least we don't have to add "old", eh nagbag?

Linda
It's totally inconsistent. Someone disagrees with you even in the slightest, you leap on them. Even if they normally agree with you. Someone who normally disagrees with you blatantly agrees with you and you totally ignore it.

Wanttostayasamartyrmuch?

Whatever. Don't care. This bbs isn't as important to me as it is to you.

memento
11-05-2005, 11:02 AM
That's cause you don't have any friends on it. Obviously you're not gonna care for it/her as much.

the_GoDdEsS
11-05-2005, 11:03 AM
Linda, did your violent ex smack your head so hard that you are fucking demented now?

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-05-2005, 11:04 AM
Whatever. Don't care. This bbs isn't as important to me as it is to you.

"I don't care" and the old variation of "get a life". Good god.

Linda
11-05-2005, 11:04 AM
Is that a threat?

No, merely a statement. See the "IF" at the beginning of the sentence? Can you comprehend IF?

Linda
11-05-2005, 11:06 AM
That's cause you don't have any friends on it. Obviously you're not gonna care for it/her as much.

Don't kid yourself. I do have friends on it, but I don't need to be on the bbs to communicate with them.

Goddess, did your dad fuck you when you were a kid? Is that why you have so much hate built up for people?

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-05-2005, 11:07 AM
No, merely a statement. See the "IF" at the beginning of the sentence? Can you comprehend IF?

Well if you can't comprehend "Shut up" and "go away old hag", we're not going to make the same effort.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-05-2005, 11:08 AM
Don't kid yourself. I do have friends on it

Oh yeah. See how they flock to your defense.

the_GoDdEsS
Goddess, did your dad fuck you when you were a kid? Is that why you have so much hate built up for people?

No, he's not a pedophile like yourself.

memento
I understand.

TheUnholyNightbringer

That's a good point. Linda shouldn't be talking to us, our ages are double figures.

Linda
11-05-2005, 11:10 AM
Well if you can't comprehend "Shut up" and "go away old hag", we're not going to make the same effort.

I don't have to shut up OR go away.

(TUNB & Goddess are classic examples of why the Offspring Management does nothing to fix these boards. Of course they can't understand this, but guess they'll just have to live and learn.)

the_GoDdEsS
11-05-2005, 11:11 AM
That like, made no sense, demented hag.

memento
11-05-2005, 11:12 AM
Offspring management are lazy cunts, also this BBS makes them 0 money so there is no profit motive.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-05-2005, 11:13 AM
Yeah. We're, uh, the dregs of the BBS.

That's why we were voted in as Moderators by BBS-wide majority vote.

Linda says we're biased, yet she says Offspring Management do nothing about us.

Let's build on this.

She's saying Offspring Management should do something about us. Like what? Let's expand - banning, deletion of posts, stripping of Moderator privilages? In other words, she's saying people she doesn't like should be deleted.

Oh, for shame.

wheelchairman
11-05-2005, 11:15 AM
Linda, you may not like Dave and Sim as people. But I don't think they've ever deleted your posts simply because you wrote them, or anything like that. Kinda hard to peg them as bad mods. Even though there is mutual dislike.

Linda
11-05-2005, 11:18 AM

If that is not your problem, then you really should seek help and find out what is making you so angry and mean.

I'm not a pedophile. In order to be a pedophile, you have to actually touch children, which I do not. It would be in your best interest to stop calling me that, Goddess. That is a very serious accusation to make against a person, and I do not appreciate it at all. As I said before, I do not work with children, you do, so be careful or the finger could very easily be pointed back at you by the authorities. Just a fair warning. I can honestly say I would never trust my children with you.

Linda
11-05-2005, 11:19 AM
Yeah. We're, uh, the dregs of the BBS.

That's why we were voted in as Moderators by BBS-wide majority vote.

Linda says we're biased, yet she says Offspring Management do nothing about us.

Let's build on this.

She's saying Offspring Management should do something about us. Like what? Let's expand - banning, deletion of posts, stripping of Moderator privilages? In other words, she's saying people she doesn't like should be deleted.

Oh, for shame.

You really need to learn how to read.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-05-2005, 11:21 AM
You really need to learn how to read.

You answered: Cliched response. I'm sorry Linda, but that's incorrect! The correct answer was non-cliched response!

Linda
11-05-2005, 11:25 AM
Linda, you may not like Dave and Sim as people. But I don't think they've ever deleted your posts simply because you wrote them, or anything like that. Kinda hard to peg them as bad mods. Even though there is mutual dislike.

They ARE bad mods. I don't see any of the other mods critisizing other posters all the time the way they do. Moderators are supposed to moderate, NOT critisize and make fun of other posters just because they don't like them.

Linda
11-05-2005, 11:27 AM
You answered: Cliched response. I'm sorry Linda, but that's incorrect! The correct answer was non-cliched response!

And you accuse ME of posting repeat arguments. :rolleyes:
In the words of a fellow poster.......You're an idiot. Quit posting.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-05-2005, 11:28 AM
No, a moderator is both a moderator and a poster. The moderating side of it is to not delete posts simply because you don't like them or who made them. The posting side is being who you are anyway. There's nothing in the Code of Conduct saying "Don't be meeean!"

We are not bad mods. There's not a bad mod in here. So many times I've been tempted beyond reason to just delete the fuck out of a poster's count. But I never have, without discussing it with the other mods.

It might interest you to know that you're one I've been very tempted to do it to. Have I done it? Has anyone else? No. And we could with just a few clicks.

And you accuse ME of posting repeat arguments.
In the words of a fellow poster.......You're an idiot. Quit posting.

Stop posting* and he hasn't said that for ages.

Yyeah, I repeated one argument. At least I have a bit of a catalogue. Christ, you're a freaking dictaphone.

the_GoDdEsS
11-05-2005, 11:45 AM
In order to be a pedophile, you have to actually touch children, which I do not.

Riiiiiiiiight? You don't have to touch them, but liking them and talking sexually to them and making sexual remarks is enough to pass as a pedo.

Vera
11-05-2005, 11:57 AM
Actually, just thinking about kids when you masturbate makes you a pedophile, but it's not committing a crime. When you start harrassing the kids/molesting them, then it's a crime. Or if you download/record/purchase child pornography.

memento
11-05-2005, 12:03 PM
Look at Sanni being all clued up on the pedo laws. what a pedo.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-05-2005, 12:05 PM
Linda, you need to be sexually interested in children to be a paedophile.

Vera
11-05-2005, 12:17 PM
Look at Sanni being all clued up on the pedo laws. what a pedo.
Some of us know law without studying it.

wheelchairman
11-05-2005, 12:27 PM
Linda, they, like all other mods are not professional mods. They have a history as being users. And are still users. When they are criticizing other users, they are doing it as users, not as mods.

There are no rules of behavior for mods, nor should there be, since we are just users, who get rid of spam and trolling.

memento
11-05-2005, 12:27 PM
Whatever, pedo.

KuRt_CoBaiN
11-20-2005, 10:40 PM
The bus stopped at the traffic lights and I glanced through the bus next to mine. Then, behold, a monster! I saw a short ugly guy. The ugliest teeth you've ever seen in a grinning mouth and thick glasses ala Downs Syndrome. And then he spotted me, seemingly happy I was staring at him (in contempt and disgust but obviously he did not realise), touched his friend's shoulder and pointed right at me. I looked away in disgust.

Hahahahahaa

You should have sex with that guy."grining mouth and thick glasses" your dreams man

the_GoDdEsS
11-21-2005, 05:10 AM
Hahahahahaa

You should have sex with that guy."grining mouth and thick glasses" your dreams man

You're Turkish.

Sin Studly
11-21-2005, 06:06 AM
Racially pwnt by a Slav. It doesn't get much worse.

KuRt_CoBaiN
11-21-2005, 08:35 AM
You're Turkish.

Yeah smart girl.I am Turkish

SOOOooooooooooo?

the_GoDdEsS
11-21-2005, 09:50 AM
You're sub-human and nobody likes you.

KuRt_CoBaiN
11-21-2005, 10:01 AM
You're sub-human and nobody likes you.

Wowwwwwwwwwwww.Oh Thank you Human.But you was wrong.Black in Black Loves me.You are so................................................ ............................

the_GoDdEsS
11-21-2005, 10:06 AM
Black in Black is a shamelessly lame spammer who likes thinking himself perverted but ain't seen nothing yet.
I am sooo what? Ran out of come backs, mudskin?

KuRt_CoBaiN
11-21-2005, 10:34 AM
you are sooooooooo

dog rekcuf

Oh Man.No Body likes me,Tooooo badddd.oh plzzzzzzzzz everyone love me plzzzzzz.I will kilmyself.Why do you all love Goddes?.I am the God.Why dont you all love me?.I am gonna cry :( :( :( :(

I don care peoples what the fuck are they think about me

I wanna sing a song from NIRVANA

Rape me
Rape me my friend,
Rape me,
Rape me again.

I'm not the only one

Help me,
Do it, and do it again.

Waste me,
Rape me, my friend.

the_GoDdEsS
11-21-2005, 10:36 AM
I don care peoples what the fuck are they think about me

Doesn't change the fact that you act completely and utterly retarded.

Lammat
11-21-2005, 10:47 AM
I don't have NE thing against ugly people, but i hate ugly people who say they are beautiful.

:cool:

Sin Studly
11-21-2005, 06:26 PM
I hate the Turkish.

KuRt_CoBaiN
11-21-2005, 06:32 PM
I hate the Turkish.

Ohhh.Good for you

Hulk
11-22-2005, 12:40 PM
Superficial and vain people usually end up lonely and depressed.
"The look" the mass media is currenty brainwashin western world vidiots, raised by the TV and a single working parent, into percieving as "hot", is sort of a skinny fake boob and azz junkie look. Most of the models look sickley and are tweakers, junkies, or have eating disorders. Look at all the pathetic little chicks with eating disroders trying to acheive the Junkie look.. In Samoa a skinny chick would be the first one thrown into the volcano. Here, they'll be the first ones to starve when the grocery stores run out of food. IF they breed, their offspring will likely be a skinny, undernourished, mutant.

The only good thing about "hot by todays standards" chicks is they're usually really easy to nail. Just talk about how good they look, take them to Victorias Secret, and you're in there. Then, tape their mouths shut!