PDA

View Full Version : Green Day

ThatOneGuy123
11-30-2004, 01:10 AM
Green day is back from the dead and into cd players around the world children dancing in the streets,heads banging,everything man its all back many of the tracks on the new cd rule especially "Boulivard of Broken Dreams" great song ladies and gentleman I am about to show you a quick viewing of the world of Green Day:Green day started and the 90's bringing good punk music to people everywere with hit singles and money out the ass (pardon my french) they were falling into a time of drugs ,anger, and drunk driving after the arrest of Billy (The lead singer guitarist) in 97 (I think bear with me Im old) because of drunk driving the band went downward falling out of the industry.The End it sucked eh I dont care well its 2004 and baby they are backwith a bang.

Kitten
11-30-2004, 01:53 AM
They were also having their own personal problems. Thats why it has been taking them a lot of time between records. two of them lost their marriages and one of them nearly did...

ThatOneGuy123
11-30-2004, 01:56 AM
They were also having their own personal problems. Thats why it has been taking them a lot of time between records. two of them lost their marriages and one of them nearly did...
ah yes I forgot the divorces very sorry

Kitten
11-30-2004, 02:22 AM
ah yes I forgot the divorces very sorry

Thats one of the main reasons that Green Day dropped off the rader for so long, Billie Joe had to work hard to save his, and Tre and Mike had to finish off the officialities.

Master of Puppets
12-01-2004, 02:06 PM
thats sad....it seems like almost no rock stars can keep a wife around

Dan_the_man
12-01-2004, 02:22 PM
I heard about that. But i like them a they play good music.

Floyd the Barber
12-01-2004, 04:30 PM
Green day is back from the dead and into cd players around the world children dancing in the streets,heads banging,everything man its all back many of the tracks on the new cd rule especially "Boulivard of Broken Dreams" great song ladies and gentleman I am about to show you a quick viewing of the world of Green Day:Green day started and the 90's bringing good punk music to people everywere with hit singles and money out the ass (pardon my french) they were falling into a time of drugs ,anger, and drunk driving after the arrest of Billy (The lead singer guitarist) in 97 (I think bear with me Im old) because of drunk driving the band went downward falling out of the industry.The End it sucked eh I dont care well its 2004 and baby they are backwith a bang.

Was there in a point in writing this?

I do agree with you, though...American Idiot is one hell of an album. I especially like "Jesus of Suburbia", "Holiday", "BoBD", "Give Me Novocaine", and "Homecoming".

Did anyone else think Warning (their 2000 CD) sucked up the ass? I mean, there might have been one or two OK songs on it, but overall, that thing was a pile.

smileemptysoul44
12-01-2004, 05:09 PM
come on they suck

littleMaggot
12-02-2004, 03:00 AM
The new album is much better than the other ones

Master of Puppets
12-02-2004, 01:58 PM
The new album is much better than the other ones

indeed, besides AI the only worthwhile cd is international superhits

Fly White Guy
12-02-2004, 10:46 PM
Since they've had hard personal lives, it's good to see them come back.

meaning_of_life
12-03-2004, 06:47 AM
yeh, its awesome to see them come back, i think everyone expected them to fade to mediocrety after warning. well, good on em for coming back so strongly. i cant blame them for not being able to hold onto wives, tho. u can imagine how many women throw themselves every minute of the day at them.

Kitten
12-03-2004, 07:08 AM
Not only that, they were doing some pretty hard touring after Dookie was released, it had to take a toll somewhere.
But Green Day are back, and better than ever.

Swill
12-03-2004, 07:12 AM
Green Day are crazy live, I saw them 2 years ago and they were amazing!I even caught a stray Tr? Cool drumstick!!!!!!!!
________
HOME INSURANCE DICUSSION (http://www.insurance-forums.org/home-insurance/)

Inimini
12-09-2004, 11:21 AM
I think Green Day's cool. I collect their cd's for ages now and I'm finally going to see them live next year, whahoe!

neocon58
12-10-2004, 06:04 PM
thats sad....it seems like almost no rock stars can keep a wife around

unfourtunately, as it would seem, famous people attract fuckheads

Master of Puppets
12-10-2004, 06:45 PM
even though ozzys a mess at least hes got a dedicated wife who actually loves him and stuck by him through all his shit

Mr. Noodles
12-11-2004, 01:14 PM
Green Day rocks!!!!