PDA

View Full Version : Hello guyz!

offspringhiana
11-06-2005, 01:37 AM
Hi,i'm new here,my name is Serena,i'm from italy n i'm 14 years old...i'm a drawer,i love 2 draw n paint,i totally love the offspring...well,i dunno what 2 say,so cya!

P.S my eng. sux! so,i'm sry if i make mistakes! :p bye!!!!!!!!!

the_offsprings_monkey
11-06-2005, 01:38 AM
Welcome, but the "hi I'm new" threads are fucking annoying.

offspringhiana
11-06-2005, 01:41 AM
Welcome, but the "hi I'm new" threads are fucking annoying.
ty 4 the "welcome" well,i know the "hi i'm new" r pretty annoying....i hate them too but... i'm nu! :D

the_offsprings_monkey
11-06-2005, 01:45 AM
I'm sorry is this the bit where I pretend I gave a shit...

Nicole
11-06-2005, 01:47 AM
Hi.

Your english will improve if you actually type words out in full and it will go down a whole lot better in this place.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-06-2005, 01:49 AM
Hi.

Your english will improve if you actually type words out in full and it will go down a whole lot better in this place.
Who are you?

the_GoDdEsS
11-06-2005, 01:57 AM
Hello Serena, welcome to the Offspring message boards. If you want to talk to a lot of fans, I reccommend you visit the General Offspring Discussion forum as they have the most discussions about the band.

Also another advice for the future. Your English is quite okay but please don't use "sux" "r" "u" and the like. It is considered very, very stupid here and nobody likes it. Type the words the way they should be and you'll eventually make friends too.

Ciao.

offspringhiana
11-06-2005, 02:00 AM
Hello Serena, welcome to the Offspring message boards. If you want to talk to a lot of fans, I reccommend you visit the General Offspring Discussion forum as they have the most discussions about the band.

Also another advice for the future. Your English is quite okay but please don't use "sux" "r" "u" and the like. It is considered very, very stupid here and nobody likes it. Type the words the way they should be and you'll eventually make friends too.

Ciao.
thank you very much for the advice :D
ciao!

the_offsprings_monkey
11-06-2005, 02:01 AM
thank you very much for the advice :D
ciao!
And never ever quote the post abov.... oh shit.

Telekinesis
11-06-2005, 02:41 AM
Ciao, io sono Francesca, mio Italiano is not very good, lol, my mum's Italian and I go to Italy every 2-3 years, I have to say I love your country and the food there. I went this year and I went to Milan and Venice and The Alps, so um yeah ciao, e io sona matta! chividiamo dopo allora, yay, go me

Liesbeth
11-06-2005, 06:56 AM
Welcome, feel free to act like you're at home, as long as you don't swear to much :)

<<Angry Kid>>
11-06-2005, 10:02 AM
Welcome biatch,
love Angry.

Kerr
11-06-2005, 10:06 AM
Welcome to the boards, hope you will be entertained.

offspringhiana
11-07-2005, 06:58 AM
hey,thank you very much guys! :)

to francesca:your italian is good!! :D cya!