PDA

View Full Version : Look how I pwn3d those fuckers!

Telekinesis
11-06-2005, 02:07 AM
http://honey234.piczo.com/?cr=1&rfm=y I totally pwn3d all these chicks on my friends,friends website! read the shout box and see how I did it! my name is Fran in there (yes my name is Fran) just scroll down in the shoutbox to my first post, which is sometihng about hoping she's bnot a poser (she is, well she likes some good bands but mainly a preppy slut) I rock so badly! ha ha! lol I'm going a bit hyper right now but I'm so happy I pwn3d there skanky arses! go me!

Yes I am fully aware this thread has no purpose but if we all pull together you can alwso pwn them and spam her website! bring that bitch down!

the_offsprings_monkey
11-06-2005, 02:18 AM
I don't mean to be mean lil fran, but really. Way would we care about that?

GreenTerror
11-06-2005, 02:28 AM
I'm going to use up all that little bitches bandwidth... Somehow...

the_offsprings_monkey
11-06-2005, 02:30 AM
How can you do that? (me = n00b)

GreenTerror
11-06-2005, 02:40 AM
Like this: http://pic.piczo.com/img/i85461502_20778.gif
Just link to their pictures. But I don't think it'll work, because she's not even using her own. So I guess not.

GreenTerror
11-06-2005, 02:41 AM
I just took out some of my angers. It's a fun way to kill time and talk shit. Quite fun.

_ߥ_vil_
11-06-2005, 02:41 AM

I think you used up most hahaha

the_offsprings_monkey
11-06-2005, 02:44 AM
I think you used up most hahaha
I didn't get this sarah, ohh btw me an kim, more photo whoring this weekend ;)

Living in Chaos
11-06-2005, 03:07 AM
Nice one Green Terror and Telekinesis :p . What a shit website.

Sin Studly
11-06-2005, 03:08 AM
http://honey234.piczo.com/?cr=1&rfm=y I totally pwn3d all these chicks on my friends,friends website! read the shout box and see how I did it! my name is Fran in there (yes my name is Fran) just scroll down in the shoutbox to my first post, which is sometihng about hoping she's bnot a poser (she is, well she likes some good bands but mainly a preppy slut) I rock so badly! ha ha! lol I'm going a bit hyper right now but I'm so happy I pwn3d there skanky arses! go me!

Yes I am fully aware this thread has no purpose but if we all pull together you can alwso pwn them and spam her website! bring that bitch down!

You're an idiot.

Vera
11-06-2005, 03:26 AM
You are about as stupid as your friend's friend is.

But OMG, the spelling these people use.

Honey: :O Shecks is gawjuz.. emo guys may b wussy.. but theyre gawjuz wussy's (nd i luv em)

GAWJUS.

Hahahahaha.

hya u dnt no me but im annekas cuzen 4rm england,

CUZEN.

PS. Fourrm =/= from.

Whoever went to flood their shoutbox needs to seriously fucking get a life.

That_Guy91
11-06-2005, 05:20 AM
Whoever went to flood their shoutbox needs to seriously fucking get a life.
and now thats me! im so proud.

platinumpt
11-06-2005, 06:27 AM
Jesus Christ. Someone explain to me where the fuck is all the pwning. It's impossible to read that shit, what language is that?

That_Guy91
11-06-2005, 06:36 AM
oh, you have to scroll down a bit. theres a chatbox.
EDIT:shoutbox, or whatever its called.

platinumpt
11-06-2005, 06:45 AM
Thanks man, but I did that, and their language is hard for me to understand. Well, to be honest I'm not very patient to read crap today so... anyway, you were the last guy replying in the chatbox before me, weren't you?

Italia311
11-06-2005, 07:21 AM
Yeah that spelling is weird...

Creative though...

JohnnyNemesis
11-06-2005, 08:49 AM
Seriously, never ask why people hate you again Telekinesis. It's because you're pathetic and do shit like this.

JohnnyNemesis
11-06-2005, 08:51 AM
...and some of you actually listened to her and attempted to "pwn" them?! Oh FUCK, you all deserve the worst.

platinumpt
11-06-2005, 11:12 AM
hahahaha yeah. hey ricardo, how ya doing? long time no see.

JohnnyNemesis
11-06-2005, 11:15 AM
Hey dude, what's up? I've been out chillin' with my homies and changing the world for the better. How are you doin'?

platinumpt
11-06-2005, 11:22 AM
cool! Well, I got nothing much to tell, it's the usual routine: work 9am to 6pm during the week, and hanging out with friends at the weekends.. and of course, posting.

Telekinesis
11-06-2005, 10:54 PM
I don't mean to be mean lil fran, but really. Way would we care about that?

I made this so people could have a laugh and spam that bitches website, their english, it's just so bad I was hoping it would make some people laugh, and I succeeded, I'm not friends with that chick, she's just friends with a girl i went to Primary School with, OK, I know I didn't really pwn them but I still told them off, cause they are retards, yet, I am too

the_offsprings_monkey
11-06-2005, 10:55 PM
I made this so people could have a laugh and spam that bitches website, their english, it's just so bad I was hoping it would make some people laugh, and I succeeded, I'm not friends with that chick, she's just friends with a girl i went to Primary School with, OK, I know I didn't really pwn them but I still told them off, cause they are retards, yet, I am too
Ok seems fair enough.