PDA

View Full Version : Ibanez ATK Basses ?????

SantaCl.
10-22-2004, 04:01 PM
Damm !!!! Damm Ibanez!!!!
Why don't they produce ATK Basses anymore ????
Greg can't you say anything to them ???? :mad:
Or at least give me your orange one with these cool lights ???? :p
Are here any other bass players ???
What do you thing about the ATK ????

gregkistheman
09-17-2007, 04:50 PM
Damm !!!! Damm Ibanez!!!!
Why don't they produce ATK Basses anymore ????
Greg can't you say anything to them ???? :mad:
Or at least give me your orange one with these cool lights ???? :p
Are here any other bass players ???
What do you thing about the ATK ????

i like them alot man and i would most probably like to get an ATK, but the only problem is im left handed and its not easy finding a good bass.

drex878
09-17-2007, 05:35 PM
I had an Ibanez bass, now I have a thru-neck laguna ocean bass. ATK's are classic though.

nightvision
09-17-2007, 05:47 PM
i like them alot man and i would most probably like to get an ATK, but the only problem is im left handed and its not easy finding a good bass.

Now you've bumped three very old threads and all you talk about is bassguitars and Greg K. Why don't you just marry him already? Or maybe you asked him to marry you and he was like 'no I don't want to' and then you were like 'come on, it'll be great' and he was like 'no man, i'm straight' and you said 'well fuck you'. So then you decided that if you can't have him, atleast you can be annoying as hell and bump old threads about him to get his attention or something. Since you just recently done that, we still don't know if it worked or not. He's probably out golfing or something so he doesn't know that you're threadbumping but when he finds out he'll be like 'man, that ain't right' and you'll say 'well you should have thought about that before you turned me down' and he's like 'yeah'. This will probably not happen at all since it's just my fantasies and stuff but wouldn't it be interesting if it did happen? Then I can say 'yeah... told ya' and you'll be like 'damn'. Right? I was actually down at the bowlingcenter today and had lunch. Yeah I've been working there for 7 years but I quit last month or so. Feels kinda weird being there and not working, you know? I might come back in a year maybe but now it feels great not to work there. I've been listening to Michael Jackson a lot since yesterday. Why? Well, I don't know really. Been checking out some amazing live performances on Youtube. Some stuff are really great. I'll call Helena tomorrow morning. Hopefully she's not working and we can go for a walk or something, I need to get outside. I also need to buy a gift for my mother whose birthday's coming up. Helena can help me with that. Other than that, life's pretty alright atm.

EDIT: Maybe you're a girl. In that case: How yo doin'?

drex878
09-17-2007, 06:28 PM
EDIT: Maybe you're a girl. In that case: How yo doin'?

Thats classic.