PDA

View Full Version : has anyone else got verything ive got, please tell me thanks

offspringchaz
11-30-2004, 02:21 AM
1. I'll Be Waiting/ Blackball (Black Label)vinyl
2. They were born to kill E.P (vINYL)
3. Club Me (Fan club only cd)
4. Come out and play (Italian picture vinyl)
5. Baghdad E.P (Vinyl)
6. I'll Be Waiting/ Blackball (Reissue 1995)
7. Self titled (NEMESIS RECORDS) Vinyl
8. ALL ALBUMS
9. EVERY SINGLE (and promo's )EXCEPT Meaning Of Life single which was supposedly out but havent found anywhere.
:eek:
Has anyone else got this single ? :confused: I really want to know who has this .

offspringchaz
11-30-2004, 02:23 AM
5. Baghdad E.P (Vinyl)
8. ALL ALBUMS
9. EVERY SINGLE (and promo's )EXCEPT Meaning Of Life single which was supposedly out but havent found anywhere.
Has anyone else got this single ? :confused: I really want to know who has this . :cool: LOOK OUT FOR A BAND CALLED FLAY AND A BAND CALED LOST SOULS IN THE NEAR FUTURE :cool:

Lithuanian Offspring
11-30-2004, 03:01 AM
5. Baghdad E.P (Vinyl)
8. ALL ALBUMS
Has anyone else got this single ? :confused: I really want to know who has this .
You are one lucky bastard!!!!!!!!!!

Lars
11-30-2004, 03:04 AM
Just about I think. You didn't mention which colors of the born to kill or baghdad though. And do singles have been produced in some odd countries.

carmen man
11-30-2004, 06:51 AM
i have every single inc the meaning of life, it has them at a roulette table on the cover. i have 54 offsping cds,7 albums,2 promo albums, 4 live, 2 bios and one conversation with the offspring, the rest r singles, not 1 is the same!
all 7 albums on vinal (just got the self titled)
gotta get away on 7''
self esteem on 12''
hit that picture disk
6 tab books, 19 patches, over 20 pins
25 tshirts
americana on vhs
huck it on dvd n vhs
shit loads of posters
and have my smash and self esteem cds signed by the band! thats a strong rival to ur collection i think :D
no fan club stuff tho :eek:
-------------------------------------
carmensucks.co.uk

Lars
11-30-2004, 08:05 AM
Oh, I just remembered I didn't really bother with any singles from Splinter, I bought the 7" inch for whatever single it was, that had the limited edition box that wasn't printed in with a number....

Looking back at the stuff I bought, it honestly seems like it was pointless now. Just cause my musical interests have changed (which is also why I didn't really bother with buying much from the Splinter releases, vinyl is nice so I'll buy that.)

nitropenguin!
11-30-2004, 08:07 AM
I have all the albums and singles but nothing on vinyl... I suck.

joe howell
12-01-2004, 12:12 AM
i've got the meaning of life single

snapsleftguitar
01-18-2005, 02:45 PM
i got the i'll be waiting/blackball vinyl from 1987. only 1000 made. 500 with cover and mine is one of only 500 printed without a cover. i also have the baghdad 7" vinyl but its not the clear vinyl one which is ever rarer! ive got the gotta get away 7" and im looking for the self esteem 7" and coap 10" pic disc. im trying to build up my whole collection on vinyls. then move on to cassettes or something, lol.

WHAT IS THE "THEY WERE BORN TO KILL" ep? ive never heard of it or saw it listed in any website or any discography listing. is it official offspring recording. wots all on it?

GBH2
01-18-2005, 03:11 PM
i've got every song that's out (that i know of)
no manic subsidal songs, though.

Skate Rat 19
01-18-2005, 06:38 PM
Why................just how could anyone be so obsessed with any band that much? Dont get me wrong, its ok to have lots of albums and maybe a live cd or an interview, maybe two. But god, some people really have no lives.

Faxon
01-18-2005, 07:17 PM
i only have the nitro album labled The Offspring (Self Titled????), Ignition, Smash, Ixnay, Americana, Conspiracy of 1, and Splinter. i downloaded the single from Orange County for the song Defy You (number one on my playlist), and im currently shopping around for Club Me, but as i cant find it ANYWHERE (not even Ebay), i will probably have to have a friend download it illegally :( :( . im also getting all the soundtracks from movies listed on the offspring site for the songs they made just for those movies. damn i gotta contact them and see if they can just send me all the songs i want for like a buck or something, save a lot of cash on my part.

Unnatural Disaster
01-18-2005, 07:29 PM
I have all their full-length albums, 6 Shirts, and all of their rare songs except "The Blurb"

Faxon
01-18-2005, 07:29 PM
what are all their rare songs, i need a list.

TheHulaChick
01-19-2005, 06:11 AM
I've got the meaning of life single, I'm great at finding rare cds and shit, and I got it for $1 second hand. Always have a good look through second hand stores they can be pretty cool.