PDA

View Full Version : Brighton

the_offsprings_monkey
11-06-2005, 05:24 PM
OMFG LOL I just found this on the east Sussex council website.

Gay Brighton
Brighton has a thriving and diverse gay scene which ranges from leather bars, to country and western line dancing, to techno clubs. Brighton has long been known as the number one gay seaside resort in the south of England.

As well as the usual tourists and visitors Brighton also acts as a magnet for lesbians and gay men from all over the UK and abroad who are attracted by its bohemian atmosphere, easy going attitude and raffish air. This has led to one of the largest populations of lesbians and gay men in the UK. Much of the Brighton gay scene is concentrated in the Kemptown area of Brighton, the focal point being St James's Street and the Old Steine. It's here you'll find most of the clubs, shops and bars mentioned in the guide, so many in fact that Kemptown has become known as Brighton's Gay Village.

Click here to visit Virtual Brighton's full Gay Brighton Pages These Gay Brighton pages are cared for by Vanessa of Virtual Brighton. Please email any changes or additions. Thanks.

Officer Counterfit
11-06-2005, 05:26 PM
thats funny as hell

Officer Counterfit
11-06-2005, 05:28 PM
one question, did you look for this or was it an accident?

the_offsprings_monkey
11-06-2005, 05:29 PM
one question, did you look for this or was it an accident?
I'm off to Brighton this weekend and was looking at hotels and stuff on the council website and stumbled across this. This photo was also on the page.http://tourism.brighton.co.uk/gay/images/intro1.jpg

the_offsprings_monkey
11-06-2005, 06:13 PM
But I have to admit Brighton is a good place if your with people you like.

calichix
11-06-2005, 06:24 PM
I love Brighton! my grandparents live there. my grandma and I go to the gay pride festivas for the rest of us. nothin like a british drag queen. oh god.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-06-2005, 06:25 PM
I love Brighton! my grandparents live there. my grandma and I go to the gay pride festivas for the rest of us. nothin like a british drag queen. oh god.
:eek: ummm yea, I hate gay guys.

The_Hombre
11-06-2005, 06:47 PM
:eek: ummm yea, I hate gay guys.

So you don't want people smoking and you're homophobic?

the_offsprings_monkey
11-06-2005, 06:52 PM
No I just don;t like the way they ponce around like queens and always run away. and plus some gay kid tried it on at a party. And yes I hit him aswell. :D

The_Hombre
11-06-2005, 07:04 PM
No I just don;t like the way they ponce around like queens and always run away. and plus some gay kid tried it on at a party. And yes I hit him aswell. :D

So you judge all the gay guys in the world from one bad experience you have had?

Maybe he thought you were gay, that's why he tried it on.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-06-2005, 07:10 PM
So you judge all the gay guys in the world from one bad experience you have had?

Maybe he thought you were gay, that's why he tried it on.
Meh I don't HATE HATE gays, I just feel rather uncomfortable around them.