PDA

View Full Version : bad week

That Punk Kid You Love
11-07-2005, 12:50 AM
I just wanna geth this off my chest. Im not an emo or an attention whore for this Im just honestly pissed off and I need something to let it out on.

My gf n me are fighting,my mom hates me,my dad was shot and killed on duty thursday night,Im sorta sick,Im pissed off,Im sick of life right now. Im not saying I wanna die I mean I wouldn't mind it. Im not gonna commit suicide or cry or cut although I have shed many a tear these days. I just don't know what to do. All of my life Ive been let down. Its like the world is saying "Fuck you Steve". I think I need to get away from everything I dunno.

arak0r
11-07-2005, 01:23 AM
edit: whoops! if your dad was really shot and killed, well that pretty damn awful. emo-ness is appropriate i suppose. sorry about the loss

The_Next_Ron_Welty
11-07-2005, 01:29 AM
Sucks youre dad died, maybe Dexter will buy you a new one??

the_offsprings_monkey
11-07-2005, 04:10 AM
Sucks youre dad died, maybe Dexter will buy you a new one??
Oh shut up you idiot.

memento
11-07-2005, 04:13 AM
Dude this isn't the best place to post stuff like that. Just don't get upset at the no doubt idiots who reply.

Sorry for your loss.

JoY
11-07-2005, 04:26 AM
painful stuff you're going through. I'd offer you the same advice Dush already gave you, but yeah.. *points* it's right there. as a cherry on top, I'll offer you my sympathy. *smiles*

I hope you know & realise disaster of different seriousness strikes everyone of us sooner or later. & the good news is.. it isn't endless. even though now it doesn't seem that way, there WILL be a time you will look in the mirror & be surprised that you overcame it all & that you're still fine. I know it's cliché, but that doesn't make it less true; after rain *does* come sunshine. eventually. & you *do* have a slight influence on how long the sun will take to shine again.

okay, that was horribly sappy. & the worst part; I meant every word of it.

voodoomagik
11-07-2005, 04:26 AM
Sorry for your loss! Hope you get over all this! Hang in there, time heals any wound!

the_offsprings_monkey
11-07-2005, 04:29 AM
Sorry for your loss! Hope you get over all this! Hang in there, time heals any wound!
Yea hang in there dude, and don't do anything crazy.

JoY
11-07-2005, 04:29 AM
voodoomagik - no it doesn't. it may soothe wounds, it sure as hell doesn't heal them. but that's okay. you can live perfectly well with a scar. (not to be taken literally)

arak0r
11-07-2005, 04:34 AM
listen to carmina burana. youll get cheered up real fast.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-07-2005, 04:37 AM
Just remember all the goodtimes and never think bad thoughts.

voodoomagik
11-07-2005, 04:40 AM
voodoomagik - no it doesn't. it may soothe wounds, it sure as hell doesn't heal them. but that's okay. you can live perfectly well with a scar. (not to be taken literally)

you can't avoid thinking back and reliving those moments from time to time and that can be pretty painful but it also depends on the person and the nature of the loss!

the_offsprings_monkey
11-07-2005, 04:47 AM
you can't avoid thinking back and reliving those moments from time to time and that can be pretty painful but it also depends on the person and the nature of the loss!
Just ignore her, she think she knows everything lol.

JoY
11-07-2005, 04:47 AM
I think losing your dad would be a rather painful memory to look back to. yeah.

t_o_m, you're just as retarded as the psychologists I've ever had the pleasure of meeting;
"so you're nervous/scared/sad/furious/lonely/hurt?? then why don't you just replace that thought with another one!" ah fantastic! why didn't anyone - all the depressed, lonely, angry, sad, terrified, anxious - think of that before?! brilliant! just replace your hurt with.. the thought of cherry-yohgurt ice-cream!

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but it doesn't work that way.

arak0r
11-07-2005, 04:48 AM
its far easier to simply think of all the things that could be WORSE ;) like sure, i just got decapitated, but i COULD have aids and ebola too!

the_offsprings_monkey
11-07-2005, 04:50 AM

t_o_m, you're just as retarded as the psychologists I've ever had the pleasure of meeting;
"so you're nervous/scared/sad/furious/lonely/hurt?? then why don't you just replace that thought with another one!" ah fantastic! why didn't anyone - all the depressed, lonely, angry, hurt, terrified, anxious - think of that before?! brilliant! just replace your hurt with.. the thought of cherry-yohgurt ice-cream!

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but it doesn't work that way.
Go find somebody else to start on, Kim don't give a shit what you say and neither do I.

JoY
11-07-2005, 04:53 AM
I wasn't talking to Kim. I was talking to you. was there any way I insinuated I was talking to her? no.

its far easier to simply think of all the things that could be WORSE ;) like sure, i just got decapitated, but i COULD have aids and ebola too!
I know! it IS easier. but in the end of the day you're still unlucky. you could be unluckier, but you're still unlucky.

arak0r
11-07-2005, 04:55 AM
i just spent the last 4 hours trying to figure out what the title of this song is, then i realize its carmina burana: o fortuna. i then spend 30 minutes downloading several versions of it, and it turns out theyre all 2 different versions. ones real, the other is a techno remix, which btw is quite nice. but i just spent all that time. BUT i could have spent all that time, and never found out what it was, and thus gone insane from not knowing, then been shipped ot a hospital, never to see or talk to any of my friends again, and eventually id jump out a window, splat on the sidewalk, and no one would know what happened.

so yea, its not that bad :O

the_offsprings_monkey
11-07-2005, 04:56 AM
I wasn't talking to Kim. I was talking to you. was there any way I insinuated I was talking to her? no.

I know! it IS easier. but in the end of the day you're still unlucky. you could be unluckier, but you're still unlucky.
No but what I'm saying is she doest give 2 shits about what you say.

voodoomagik
11-07-2005, 05:07 AM

but you also don't know what was their relationship like, seeing that he is still concerned with the fact that he had some fights with his gf and all that!
but that can also occur because he hasn't realised the loss yet, he can still be in the denial phase, it just takes some time to adjust!
anyway, it doesn't matter, stuff like this always work out if they are properly "treated"!

JoY
11-07-2005, 05:09 AM
No but what I'm saying is she doest give 2 shits about what you say.
STOP THE FUCK TALKING FOR HER. what are you? her interpreter? because she really actually doesn't know how to type & you've been making all her posts all the time she's been here??

I put in my two cents. & if Kim doesn't give two shits about my two cents, she can let me know. & even if she doesn't, I'm free to say whatever I want.

love & butterflies are a funny thing, you know? I don't understand how the hell she puts up with you.

voodoomagik
11-07-2005, 05:09 AM
Just ignore her, she think she knows everything lol.

don't talk to me! ok, thx!

JoY
11-07-2005, 05:11 AM
voodoomagik -
*giggles* I should try that one aswell sometime. http://www.offspring.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

Sin Studly
11-07-2005, 05:49 AM
my dad was shot and killed on duty thursday night,Im sorta sick,Im pissed off,Im sick of life right now. Im not saying I wanna die I mean I wouldn't mind it.

Hahahahhahaha, oh fuck this is good.

voodoomagik
11-07-2005, 06:06 AM
voodoomagik -
*giggles* I should try that one aswell sometime. http://www.offspring.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

I strongly recommend it!

oh yeah and sin studly, you are pathetic!

the_offsprings_monkey
11-07-2005, 06:07 AM
Sin makes me laugh, please sin talk more about me cutting.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-07-2005, 06:48 AM

Oh yeah, when someone else does it, it's stupid. When Justin does it you think it's funny. Fucktard.

But yeah, Sin, not really the place.

Sorry about your loss, TPKYL. But I really wouldn't post it here.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-07-2005, 07:06 AM
Oh yeah, when someone else does it, it's stupid. When Justin does it you think it's funny. Fucktard.

But yeah, Sin, not really the place.

Sorry about your loss, TPKYL. But I really wouldn't post it here.
No I just feel sorry for him, most people just say it once, he just says it in almost every post.

Human
11-07-2005, 02:20 PM
Poor you...I suppose...welll...I hope life goes on for you...

That Punk Kid You Love
11-07-2005, 02:27 PM
First of all fuck you Sin if you don't have anything good to say just shut your foreign cockbather. Second,thanks to everybody that posted their advice. I know this isn't the place but I know there are some good people here so I did it anyways. third,I had a few laughs today with my friend Daniel. We stole a golf cart and pushed it into a ditch.

JohnnyNemesis
11-07-2005, 04:01 PM
Yeah, the little fuckers kissing Justin's ass to gain some sort of approval sicken me. Didn't the Paptown thing teach anyone a lesson? He doesn't respect asskissers, he respects people who are real and/or interesting, even if that means they don't like him.

That's the sense I get anyway. As long as you're not a whiny little pussy.

And yeah, t_o_m, let Kim speak for herself. She's a big girl and can handle herself.

Finally, TPKYL, this definitely isn't the place for this. No matter what you say someone will make fun of you, and you won't deserve it, but it'll happen and you should expect it. I hope you feel better and I'm sorry for your loss though.

Still, be more careful with sensitive information, for your own sake.

rodney mullen
11-07-2005, 04:30 PM
that Sucks!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :(

dalaksta
11-07-2005, 06:32 PM
your dad was shot?

coke_a_holic
11-07-2005, 06:36 PM
I'm very sorry for your loss, and I hope that you have nothing more than bright skies up ahead. But yeah, as others said, this is really no place to get sympathy, whether you were looking for it or not. Anyway, I hope that you can pull through.

Sin Studly
11-07-2005, 06:38 PM

Are you fucking crazy? This kids dad just died. I'm not gonna waste any taunts on you.

T-6005
11-07-2005, 06:49 PM
Yeah, for once I disagree with Sin having a crack at someone. It's really not the time.

I'm sorry for your loss - I really am. And I'm disgusted with TOM for making part of this thread about himself and his girlfriend. We don't care about you and your girlfriend. Frankly, I'd just like to quote someone who said "I don't know how she puts up with you".

But yes, mainly I'm really sorry for your loss. Hang in there.

Sin Studly
11-07-2005, 06:53 PM
If you hang yourself the grief will stop.

SkunkIt
11-07-2005, 07:28 PM
Sorry about your dad. I honestly think seeing a thrapist can help, because they're not just for disorders. You can talk to them about anything and It's good that you hung out with your friend, because friends can help alot.

That Punk Kid You Love
11-07-2005, 11:03 PM
If you hang yourself the grief will stop.

Yeah it would but then I wouldn't be able to see your pretty face until somebody offs you and that would be ravaging on my lonesome heart.

Mota Boy
11-07-2005, 11:48 PM
Don't bother arguing with anyone about this, it's not going to help.

That said, I'm terribly sorry about your loss and I understand the need to talk about it, though sharing painful information anonymously over the internet rarely gets the desired results. I wish you the best of luck getting through these difficult times.

Sin Studly
11-07-2005, 11:56 PM
Yeah it would but then I wouldn't be able to see your pretty face until somebody offs you and that would be ravaging on my lonesome heart.

...... ha ha, your dad's dead.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-08-2005, 12:34 AM
Are you fucking crazy? This kids dad just died. I'm not gonna waste any taunts on you.
LMFAO yay.. i mean yay that you're giving up, not yay as in the poor kids dad had died.

Tizzalicious
11-08-2005, 12:54 AM
I'm sorry about your dad...

I agree with what most people said though, and you already noticed by now. Posting this hear doesn't do much good.

That Punk Kid You Love
11-08-2005, 10:29 AM
...... ha ha, your dad's dead.

You are possibly the lamest Aryan Ive ever met. The fact that my dad is dead and you pointing that out in your so-called "pwns" is fucking retarded. Call me when you get a life. Loser.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-08-2005, 10:30 AM
You are possibly the lamest Aryan Ive ever met. The fact that my dad is dead and you pointing that out in your so-called "pwns" is fucking retarded. Call me when you get a life. Loser.
Just ignore him mate, nobody cares what the twat says.

ruroken
11-08-2005, 12:16 PM
I despise you. I find you to be the most annoying person here.

pretty fly 88
11-08-2005, 12:59 PM
I just wanna geth this off my chest. Im not an emo or an attention whore for this Im just honestly pissed off and I need something to let it out on.

My gf n me are fighting,my mom hates me,my dad was shot and killed on duty thursday night,Im sorta sick,Im pissed off,Im sick of life right now. Im not saying I wanna die I mean I wouldn't mind it. Im not gonna commit suicide or cry or cut although I have shed many a tear these days. I just don't know what to do. All of my life Ive been let down. Its like the world is saying "Fuck you Steve". I think I need to get away from everything I dunno.
Ouch! I'm sorry about your father. I hate it when people get shot to death, or stabbed to death, or killed in some bad way by another person. It's just very sad and scary.

Sin Studly
11-12-2005, 02:07 AM
Medical science can't revive TKYL's father, but I can revive this thread.

Sin Studly
04-02-2006, 09:37 AM
I'm bumping this because I deserve an apology from everybody who said I went too far/wasn't being appropriate.

Endymion
04-02-2006, 09:50 AM
it's funny when stuff like this gets bumped and i realize i never posted in it.

but yeah, most of you should be kissing justin's feet and thanking him for gracing you with his presence.

Andy
04-02-2006, 10:12 AM
My gf n me are fighting,my mom hates me,my dad was shot and killed on duty thursday night,
I love the fact his fighting with his girlfriend is higher up the list than his father's untimely demise. Priorities?

Sin Studly
04-02-2006, 09:05 PM
Voodoomajik, T-6005, TheUnholyNightBringer, Tizzalicious ; you all owe me an apology.

kamikaze
04-02-2006, 09:28 PM
EDIT:

GOD DAMN YOU MOTHER FUCKING ATTENTION WHORES.
Forget everything I just said. Cutting and suicide is for you.

Mota Boy
04-02-2006, 09:29 PM
Heh, I got taken for a ride.

Oh, and kamikaze - I'd delete that post ASAP unless you feel like getting ridiculed - it turned out the author of this thread was lying.

kamikaze
04-02-2006, 09:37 PM
Fixed. :) Ha.

Sin Studly
05-23-2006, 08:28 PM
Voodoomajik, T-6005, TheUnholyNightbringer, Tizzalicious ; you all owe me an apology.

I'm still waiting. You guys really hurt my feelings back then.

Paint_It_Black
05-23-2006, 11:53 PM
it's funny when stuff like this gets bumped and i realize i never posted in it.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Except about me. Not you.