PDA

View Full Version : Attn: WOW Idiots

arak0r
11-07-2005, 02:29 AM
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2005-11/01/content_3714003.htm

anti obsession software? why the FUCK are people getting obsessed with stupid shit like that game? kinda sad when companies have to make the game boot you off after so much time

ninthlayer
11-07-2005, 02:51 AM
Crazy gookers. The worst thing ever was when EQ II had /pizza.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-07-2005, 02:51 AM
As mr charlie would say "SLANTY EYED FUCKERS"

ninthlayer
11-07-2005, 02:52 AM
Stop being such a tryhard, tryhard.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-07-2005, 02:53 AM
Stop being such a tryhard, tryhard.
In the words of...me "FUCK OFF!!!"

arak0r
11-07-2005, 03:05 AM
In the words of...me "FUCK OFF!!!"

http://countryjoe.bizland.com/X15-100gillette.jpg

the_offsprings_monkey
11-07-2005, 03:18 AM
http://countryjoe.bizland.com/X15-100gillette.jpg
I have one right here, would you like a photo?

Sin Studly
11-07-2005, 03:58 AM
Only if the picture looks like this.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/702fc00d.jpg

the_offsprings_monkey
11-07-2005, 04:04 AM
Only if the picture looks like this.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/702fc00d.jpg
Sorry I ain't that far gone.

JoY
11-07-2005, 05:39 AM
t_o_m, you really, really, REALLY need to leave your sweet girlfriend. for HER good. I can only imagine you bring out the worst in her. admit it, you can't/won't make her happy, you can't/won't give her what she needs & in the mean while you comfort yourself thinking she's just as goddam hopeless as you are, when she is the one of the two of you with potential.

you try to make her stop smoking, but in the mean while you cut yourself. you make an entire topic devoted to us smoking bbs-members, telling us to give up our addiction, like you're the knight of physical & mental health.

at least Kim realises what she does to herself ain't any good & that she's worth more & better. she says her self esteem is low & that could only mean she knows real goddam well she should think more of herself, because she IS more than she gives herself credit for. & you.. you'd rather hand her a blade, than that she'll ever fully stop cutting. after all, if she does, you & your blade will be alone.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-07-2005, 05:41 AM
t_o_m, you really, really, REALLY need to leave your sweet girlfriend. for HER good. I can only imagine you bring out the worst in her. admit it, you can't/won't make her happy, you can't/won't give her what she needs & in the mean while you comfort yourself thinking she's just as goddam hopeless as you are, when she is the one of the two of you with potential.

you try to make her stop smoking, but in the mean while you cut yourself. you make an entire topic devoted to us smoking bbs-members, telling us to give up our addiction, like you're the knight of physical & mental health.

at least Kim realises what she does to herself ain't any good & that she's worth more & better. she says her self esteem is low & that could only mean she knows real goddam well she should think more of herself, because she IS more than she gives herself credit for. & you.. you'd rather hand her a blade, than that she'll ever fully stop cutting. after all, if she does, you & your blade will be alone.
Ok this is why it's best to know nbefore you speak, shes been cuttin for years, I've known her for about a year. and I haven't told her to stop smoking once.

arak0r
11-07-2005, 05:44 AM
stop ruining my fecking topic :\

the_offsprings_monkey
11-07-2005, 05:45 AM
Tell the bitch who thinks she knows everything.

arak0r
11-07-2005, 05:50 AM
Tell the bitch who thinks she knows everything.

youre the idiot that came in here trying to act like some tough bastard when youre just another emo loving, wrist cutting, attention craving, idiot that absolutely no one really gives a shit about.

other than the fact that you annoy the shit out of several people, no one would even notice you.

. as for that "bitch" shes one of the nicest most helpful persons you could know, she knows what shes talking about, far more than you do.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-07-2005, 05:51 AM
youre the idiot that came in here trying to act like some tough bastard when youre just another emo loving wrist cutting attention craving idiot on this board that absolutely no one really gives a shit about, other than the fact that you annoy the fuck out of some people. as for that "bitch" shes one of the nicest most helpful persons you could know, she knows what shes talking about, far more than you do.
Well want me to take a photo of my wrist, I think you won't fine any scars from cuttin.

arak0r
11-07-2005, 05:53 AM
Well want me to take a photo of my wrist, I think you won't fine any scars from cuttin.

a) i dont want to see photos of you, ever, period.
b) i dont want to hear about your damn life
c) i think i can speak for everyone when i say no one really wants to.
d) gtfo
e) i've got plenty of letters to use up for reasons why you should stfu and gtfo.

JoY
11-07-2005, 06:00 AM
Ok this is why it's best to know nbefore you speak, shes been cuttin for years, I've known her for about a year. and I haven't told her to stop smoking once.
so? I'm not saying you make her cut (somehow you keep thinking you're really -that- important), I'm just saying you sure as hell don't improve the habit.

& you keep saying you never told her to stop smoking, but you've already admitted how you've ranted on to her about how disgusting you find it. you've ranted the entire board together just to let everyone know how disgusting you find smoking. like you seriously have -anything- to say. she even explained herself somewhere for lighting one up again. if she feels the need to explain herself, do you really think she quit for her & just for her?

I'm sorry, Joey. back to your topic.
&.. thanks. *smiles* what you said was very sweet.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-07-2005, 06:01 AM
so? I'm not saying you make her cut (somehow you keep thinking you're really -that- important), I'm just saying you sure as hell don't improve the habbit.

& you keep saying you never told her to stop smoking, but you've already admitted how you've ranted on to her about how disgusting you find it. you've ranted the entire board together just to let everyone know how disgusting you find smoking. like you seriously have -anything- to say. she even explained herself somewhere for lighting one up again. if she feels the need to explain herslef, do you really think she quit for her & just for her?
YOU KNOW FUCK ALL, seriously just give up.

Sin Studly
11-07-2005, 06:07 AM
Or maybe the picture should look a little more like this....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/slitthroat.jpg

crazy_offspring_gal
11-07-2005, 06:26 AM
a) I havnt been cuting for years. I only went thru a phase once like 2 years ago. and now I just started again
b) quit with all this smoking talk. Going to spark up soon :mad:

Sin Studly
11-07-2005, 06:48 AM
Nothing like the soothing masochistic bite of tobacco at the back of your throat, is there? So relaxing... so enjoyable. Mmm, I'm gonna go smoke one right now.

Jebus
11-07-2005, 07:31 AM
e-funeral? l would have payed to see that.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-07-2005, 07:44 AM
WoW is ace but I rarely spend more than 2 hours on it. The quests get dull eventually.

ninthlayer
11-07-2005, 10:31 AM
What server are you on?

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-07-2005, 10:33 AM
Argent Dawn.

ninthlayer
11-07-2005, 01:57 PM
Alliance or Horde?
(Dave, we're fucking nerds)

Nicole
11-07-2005, 02:18 PM
YOU KNOW FUCK ALL, seriously just give up.

She's going on information that you yourself supplied to the board, if I remember correctly. Stand by what you say.

Back on topic, I really don't understand these hardcore gamers. There seems to be a lack of understanding that games don't really matter (unless of course it's your job to design them or whatever). Fun, but not worth losing your health or dying for.

SkunkIt
11-07-2005, 02:44 PM
Ha ha ha ha! What a dumbass!

JoY
11-07-2005, 02:51 PM
Or maybe the picture should look a little more like this....
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/slitthroat.jpg
Justin, all the previous times you'd posted that, I thought it was one freak-ass smile, or something, because I never took a good look at it. now I browsed over it again, I was like; "wait.. that's not a smile"

ninthlayer
11-07-2005, 03:58 PM
Oh, but it is.

JoY
11-07-2005, 04:00 PM
on your face, but that's different. *grins*

Human
11-07-2005, 04:01 PM
that's sad...yet hysterical...

JohnnyNemesis
11-07-2005, 04:52 PM
the offsprings monkey...don't make us pull out actual quotes to prove that you're wrong.