PDA

View Full Version : <3 Carlos Mencia <3

ruroken
11-07-2005, 12:21 PM
I saw his legendary Comedy Central Presents performance for the third time yesterday. OMG, I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE him! His jokes kick mass ass, and he's serious without totally fuckin up the whole performance! HE GETS A MESSAGE ACROSS AND IS FUNNY AT THE SAME TIME!!!! And how he's talking about the guy, who was going to get make-up sex, but was unluckily on the 70th floor of the Twin Towers or whatever floor; then at the end, going "It's supposed to be that I end with a really funny joke. But instead, sometimes, just sometimes..."

I HATE anal, but I'd seriously let him give it to me wherever, whenever, just for that. *swwwwwooooooonnnnnn*

End of HYPER OMG BLAH BLAH

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-07-2005, 03:18 PM
That beaner?

Every episode consists of Mencia basically saying "If you <insert thing that person does or doesn't do> then you're RETARDED!!!" (And he says that retarded thing in an annoying yelling tone). Honestly, he tells racist jokes that high school freshmen could think up, and even the freshmen won't think the jokes are funny. He thinks he's funny, and offensive, but really he's just obnoxious. "WE BEANERS EAT TACOS. START WRITING YOUR HATE MAIL NOW!!!" Every episode has at least one fence-jumping joke (I mean that literally, see for yourself). If I have to watch that stupid commercial where he talks about Adam and Eve one more time, I'm going to find him, and beat him (It's on almost every break on Comedy Central). He thinks he's being creative, but almost every one of us has asked or has seen someone ask that question about Adam and Eve's children committing incest. His whole show consists of him trying to offend people, but he can't even do that and be funny.

He's basically trying to be Dave Chapelle, but Dave didn't make it the WHOLE FREAKING FOCUS of the show. There are so many more people who should have a show that don't have one.

ruroken
11-08-2005, 12:12 PM
Dumbfuck, he makes SENSE. Also, have you even SEEN his performance? It's beautiful *wipes tear*

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-08-2005, 12:42 PM
Also, have you even SEEN his performance?

From the amount of detail, I'm guessing quite possibly.

Dive
11-08-2005, 01:27 PM
Carlos Mencia is funny? Pfft. Comedy Central was obviously attempting to be avant-garde by airing a show containing no actual comedy. You just didn't get it.

Offspring7
11-08-2005, 01:32 PM
carlos mencia is the only comedian i can sit down and watch the whole thing. because he is THAT good.

ruroken
11-08-2005, 01:34 PM
From the amount of detail, I'm guessing quite possibly.
He was talking about Mind of Mencia, stoopit.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-08-2005, 01:35 PM
Carlos Mencia is funny? Pfft. Comedy Central was obviously attempting to be avant-garde by airing a show containing no actual comedy. You just didn't get it.

Oh, snap. pwnt.

ruroken
11-08-2005, 01:39 PM
You haven't even SEEN THE FUCKING SHOW, Dave. And CCP is a bunch of different people, so get the FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING THREAD. You have no right to have an opinion on something you know NOTHING about.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-08-2005, 01:41 PM
Oh shut the fuck up, you little hormonal vag. You're right, I know nothing about the guy. But what HE said was funny.

You have no right to an opinion on anything outside being a vaginal cuntrag.

ruroken
11-08-2005, 01:41 PM
I don't even know what that is, so that means I have no right to have an opinion on anything, right?

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-08-2005, 01:42 PM
Go buy some tampons, vag.

ruroken
11-08-2005, 01:43 PM
Dude, I've calmed down. Besides, whenever I go get tampons, they're always defective.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-08-2005, 01:45 PM
Why the hell do you flip out whenever ANYONE disagrees with you? I'd love to see you in my History class. Nobody agrees with anyone. About anything.

People have differing opinions, especially about comedy - it's all about perception.

Stop ODing on Estrogen.

ruroken
11-08-2005, 01:47 PM
I flipped out because you're fuckin posting meaningless shit when you don't even have an opinion on the subject as you've never even heard/seen anything of Mencia's.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-08-2005, 01:49 PM
I flipped out because you're fuckin posting meaningless shit when you don't even have an opinion on the subject as you've never even heard/seen anything of Mencia's.

I wasn't posting an opinion!! I never said anything good or bad about the guy! I just said what HE said was funny!

And anyway, how do you know I haven't seen him, but thought he was so-so and decided not to comment, since I couldn't really add anything to the discussion?

Chances are I've probably seen him. I watch a LOT of standup shows. Hours and hours a week. In all likelihood he was mediocre and so I didn't remember him.

For God's sake ruroken, grow the fuck up.

ruroken
11-08-2005, 01:51 PM
I wasn't posting an opinion!! I never said anything good or bad about the guy! I just said what HE said was funny!

That's why I said you were posting MEANINGLESS SHIT.

And anyway, how do you know I haven't seen him, but thought he was so-so and decided not to comment, since I couldn't really add anything to the discussion?

Chances are I've probably seen him. I watch a LOT of standup shows. Hours and hours a week. In all likelihood he was mediocre and so I didn't remember him.

For God's sake ruroken, grow the fuck up.
Because you just SAID you didn't and it was obvious that you didn't have an opinion because you would've stated it by now.

What? Grow up? Honestly, do you truly think I ever will?

the_offsprings_monkey
11-08-2005, 01:51 PM
Hell yea ruroken, I got yo back if some whak shit be going down yo.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-08-2005, 01:59 PM
That's why I said you were posting MEANINGLESS SHIT.

Oh yeah, because you never ever post opinions on people within a thread. Shut up.

Because you just SAID you didn't and it was obvious that you didn't have an opinion because you would've stated it by now.

What? Grow up? Honestly, do you truly think I ever will?

It's quite possible that I HAVE seen him. I just haven't paid attention to him. And if that's true, he probably wasn't very funny.

People have differing opinions to you. Accept it.

ruroken
11-08-2005, 01:59 PM
Oh shit, HE DIDN'T STOP! :D

ruroken
11-08-2005, 02:00 PM
*victory dance* uh huh, oh yeah, uh huh, oh yeah, uh huh, fun in a bundam! I love arguing about nothing with you, Dave. :D

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-08-2005, 02:00 PM
Arguing with ruroken is frustrating but not pointless. I just wish he wouldn't flip out every time ANYONE disagrees with him even slightly.

He's all whiny now but watch, he'll love me again tomorrow.

ruroken
11-08-2005, 02:01 PM
I already do and always will.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-08-2005, 02:02 PM
See?

Time to go do some college stuff. Bye.

Ruroken, tampax. Now.

ruroken
11-08-2005, 02:03 PM
Haha, the fact that it actually makes sense now is pretty sad. :D
"period" :D

ruroken
11-08-2005, 02:07 PM
OMG, can that like...be a...what word am I looking for? Um...I want you to lecture me, so next time I am on, can you please?

Jebus
11-08-2005, 04:20 PM
He has his own show now? Damn, I wish I had comedy central. I have a all of his live albums somewhere in my computer. I'm not sure where they are though. Carlos Mencia and George Lopez are fucking brilliant.

Jakebert
11-08-2005, 04:29 PM
I can't stand that guy. His jokes are all the exact same thing over and over again, and he basically rips-off every other Mexican comedian. Oh yeah, he's not even Mexican, he just looks it an can do the voice, and he used it in order to get famous. Look it up on Wikipedia.

guitar_and_drummer_guy
11-08-2005, 06:58 PM
Mencia is AWESOME!!!!!!!

Officer Counterfit
11-08-2005, 06:59 PM
Mencia is AWESOME!!!!!!!
hell yeah mofo

That_Guy91
11-08-2005, 07:10 PM
I can't stand that guy. His jokes are all the exact same thing over and over again, and he basically rips-off every other Mexican comedian. Oh yeah, he's not even Mexican, he just looks it an can do the voice, and he used it in order to get famous. Look it up on Wikipedia.
i just read it. it says he's half mexican.

Dive
11-08-2005, 08:31 PM
You have no right to have an opinion on something you know NOTHING about.

I have seen his comedy. As Plato said, there is a clear difference between knowledge and opinion. I have knowledge of the funny. You don't. Get back in the cave, scrotum.

Rag Doll
11-08-2005, 08:38 PM
Never seen him. But a friend of mine likes him a lot, meaning I'll probably think he sucks.

ruroken
11-10-2005, 07:30 AM
I have seen his comedy. As Plato said, there is a clear difference between knowledge and opinion. I have knowledge of the funny. You don't. Get back in the cave, scrotum.
I was talking to Dave, dumbfuck.

RedXIII
11-10-2005, 09:07 AM
90% of the 'jokes' are him calling people "REeEEEeeTTTTAaaarrRRRRrrDDDEeeddddd11!!11"
That's how he says it, and he has this really lame 'wetbacks in space' joke.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-10-2005, 09:27 AM
It sucks, ruroken, get over it.

ruroken
11-10-2005, 09:31 AM
Fuck both of you bastards.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-10-2005, 09:32 AM
OH NOEZ! SOMEONE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION TO ME!

*hatez*

ruroken
11-10-2005, 09:33 AM
I'm not really mad. I'm just bored.

Conspiracy of One
11-10-2005, 09:35 AM
He is fucking hilarious, good stuff.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-10-2005, 09:35 AM
You haven't even SEEN THE FUCKING SHOW, Dave. And CCP is a bunch of different people, so get the FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING THREAD. You have no right to have an opinion on something you know NOTHING about

You're not mad? Hypocrite.

ruroken
11-10-2005, 09:39 AM
Nimrod In Town']You're not mad? Hypocrite.
That was yesterday.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-10-2005, 09:41 AM
Fine.

Posted Today:

Fuck both of you bastards.

Hypocrite.

And we all have different opinions. 50% of the people said they liked it. Chat with them.

ruroken
11-10-2005, 09:45 AM
I can say "fuck you bastards" without being mad.

Dive
11-10-2005, 11:36 AM
I was talking to Dave, sexy.

So? I was talking to you.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-10-2005, 11:37 AM
^ Nice alteration, there.