PDA

View Full Version : Rodney Mullen Is Amazing.

Apathy
11-07-2005, 06:04 PM
No, Not the idiot poster here, the Pro Skater.

He's probably the best flatlander I've ever seen, Even beats Daewon Song.
If anyone here knows anything about skating, you probably know that Rodney Mullen is Amazing already, and that he's invented half the tricks you've ever tried.
I know there were skating threads in the past, and they mostly consisted of idiots who couldn't spell, but I was kind of hoping this thread would be more sucessful. Anyone else here skate? What Can you Do?

Rodney Mullen Video: http://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?p=I+love+skateboarding&ei=UTF-8&fr=FP-tab-vid-t&fl=0&cv=g&x=wrt

It's the very first video you see displayed. Click on it, thenclick play video at the top of the screen.

Julie
11-07-2005, 06:08 PM
I really dig Tony Hawk as a skater, and no not cuz he's world renouned and all, just because he is one hell of a good skater thats all. I also like Bucky Lasek. Mullen is very good, I agree.

Apathy
11-07-2005, 06:13 PM
I really dig Tony Hawk as a skater, and no not cuz he's world renouned and all, just because he is one hell of a good skater thats all. I also like Bucky Lasek. Mullen is very good, I agree.

So you're into vert more I'd assume, Tony Hawk is pretty good, but extremely overated. Bucky Lasek and Rune Glifberg are both very nice Vert Skaters.

barangatang
11-07-2005, 06:15 PM
I fucking love him. That genius invented like, every single goddamn street trick.

Officer Counterfit
11-07-2005, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original prankstA
ok calm down

barangatang
11-07-2005, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original prankstA
ok calm down

Are you trying to get something across to me?

Offspring7
11-07-2005, 07:54 PM
Danny Way. Won the gold with a broken ankle at the X-Games. Jumped over the Berlin Wall. And, once, I was babysitting and the kids had Tony Hawk's Underground, and I played as Rodney Mullen.

rodney mullen
11-08-2005, 04:43 PM
No, Not the idiot poster here, the Pro Skater.

He's probably the best flatlander I've ever seen, Even beats Daewon Song.
If anyone here knows anything about skating, you probably know that Rodney Mullen is Amazing already, and that he's invented half the tricks you've ever tried.
I know there were skating threads in the past, and they mostly consisted of idiots who couldn't spell, but I was kind of hoping this thread would be more sucessful. Anyone else here skate? What Can you Do?

Rodney Mullen Video: http://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?p=I+love+skateboarding&ei=UTF-8&fr=FP-tab-vid-t&fl=0&cv=g&x=wrt

It's the very first video you see displayed. Click on it, thenclick play video at the top of the screen.
of course he is. thats why hes my favorite.