Dan_the_man
11-30-2004, 09:57 AM
Waht is your favorite anime.

Endymion
11-30-2004, 10:04 AM
psh, whatev.

wheelchairman
11-30-2004, 10:06 AM
I hate anime. You would too if you have ever been sodomized by a tentacle.

Anya82
11-30-2004, 10:13 AM
i'm more into the Shojo kinda.. but I also love the kind of anime that makes me think a lot... like Perfect Blue, Infinite Ryvius, Serial Experiments Lain......

mr uk man
11-30-2004, 10:14 AM
www.newgrounds.com
its good animie site

lousyskater
11-30-2004, 10:19 AM
i'm into a little anime. like naruto, full metal alchemist, cowboy bebop, and trigun.

Anya82
11-30-2004, 10:32 AM
I like
Sailor Moon, Kare Kano, Angelic Layer, Chobits, Magic Knight Rayearth, Oh My goddess, Minky Momo, Kaitou Saint Tail, Candy Candy, Vision of Escaflowne, Serial Experiments Lain, Perfect Blue, Infinite Ryvius, Macross, Astroboy, X, Bakuretsu Hunters, Witch Hunter Robin, Utena...

Manga... shojo.

Anya82
11-30-2004, 10:34 AM
Oh! i forgot: Evangelion

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-30-2004, 10:35 AM
The last episode of Evangelion was truly screwed up.

original_prankster
11-30-2004, 10:36 AM
I liiike...

Dragonball Z japanese version (The english version sucks.)
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
Full Metal Alchamist
Tenchi Muyo
Wolf's Rain
Lupin the 3rd (Cheesey animation though)
Vampire Hunter D

Titus
11-30-2004, 10:37 AM
Anime are cool
Inuyasha rox, its my favorite

original_prankster
11-30-2004, 10:38 AM
Holy crap I can't believe I forgot to add that...I love that show...I also forgot Case Closed...and G Gundam...

Anya82
11-30-2004, 10:39 AM
i don't think is screwed up.. it's just a VERY COMPLEX and ABSTRACT story....... the main idea of the whole story, is not about the angels and evas.. but the meaning of "real", "life", finiding yourself.. the world.. society........

lousyskater
11-30-2004, 10:49 AM
I liiike...

Dragonball Z japanese version (The english version sucks.)

yeah, it really does. i try to watch all my anime with subs instead of the dubs. the english voice acting always screws it up. most of the time the voice doesn't fit the characer.

Anya82
11-30-2004, 10:52 AM
no ofense to all american people... but.. I HATE when americans dub anime.. they just have such an annoying voices!! make the characters sound like losers and dorks

lousyskater
11-30-2004, 11:07 AM
no ofense to all american people... but.. I HATE when americans dub anime.. they just have such an annoying voices!! make the characters sound like losers and dorks
i agree. we just cant get the dubbing right. boo america, yay japan.

original_prankster
11-30-2004, 11:08 AM
No offense taken because I agree.

*~jackie~*
11-30-2004, 11:28 AM
who dosent know about anime it is the cooliest thing in the world :D

Dan_the_man
11-30-2004, 11:33 AM
Do you like to read or just watch anime?

Dan_the_man
11-30-2004, 11:33 AM
I think the comics are more into the story. You get to see more.

lousyskater
11-30-2004, 11:37 AM
Do you like to read or just watch anime?

what do you mean "read"? are you talking about manga?

Anya82
11-30-2004, 11:43 AM
I like both: Anime, and Manga

Dan_the_man
11-30-2004, 11:50 AM
Yes manga. do you like to read manga?

Endymion
11-30-2004, 02:50 PM
i like excel saga, puni puni poemi, and a little snow fairy sugar--that's it.

Inuyasha
11-30-2004, 04:01 PM
i love anime xD

i like:
-Inuyasha
-Rurouni Kenshin (my fav)
-Saint Seiya
-Naruto
-Cowboy Bebop
-Shaman King
-Evangelion
-Trigun
-Samurai Deeper Kyo
-Dragon Ball Z

Layna
11-30-2004, 04:52 PM
SAINT SEIYA IS THE BEST ANIME OF THE WORLD !!
Now i want to get the new movie and 2 chapters (14 and 15)!!!
Mime(i bought the chapter where he died) and Shaka are my fav "boys" :D ...ahhhhh and Hyoga..

Hyoga
http://manganet.free.fr/saintseiya/galerie/hyoga.jpg

Shaka
http://usuarios.lycos.es/lepalacedesdiamants/00virgo.gif

MIME(ohh i love his requiem)

http://yann.lartigaud.free.fr/Images/SaintSeiya/Asgard/Mime/mim7.jpg

Inuyasha
11-30-2004, 05:10 PM
Shaka
http://usuarios.lycos.es/lepalacedesdiamants/00virgo.gif

thats the cloth xDD

this is Shaka:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/Inu_taisho/Anime/Casa2520Virgo241.jpg

Layna
11-30-2004, 05:19 PM
I didn't find a good image of shaka......anyway,
And i cant see your image.

Trip Boy
11-30-2004, 09:38 PM
Three Giza pyramids near Cairo are the most important ones.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
12-01-2004, 05:29 AM
Gwah, i hate it. I hate that everybody whos seen Dragon Ball Z buys a "How to draw Manga" book and think theyre the greatest artists in the world. It takes no fuckin talent what so ever. Big round eyes, > for the nose, and - for a mouth. Thats that. Plufh.

TheHulaChick
12-01-2004, 06:29 AM
I hate dragon ball z. It's so boring it makes anime look bad.

I used to watch sailor moon when I was younger, that was pretty cool. I've seen almost all of Love hina, it was allright. Apparently it's much better to watch it in Japanese cause it makes more sense or something (how cool is Japanese? I'd love to learn it, I love the sound of it) I've got the first Excel saga dvd, I love that it's totally insane! I read almost all of Chobits, the story's interesting and the illustrations are totally gorgeous but I can't find the last book anywhere and I really want to know how it ends!

lousyskater
12-01-2004, 07:48 AM

it's a whole lot better when you watch it in japanese with subtitles. in fact, all anime's are.

Anya82
12-01-2004, 08:58 AM

I used to watch sailor moon when I was younger, that was pretty cool. I've seen almost all of Love hina, it was allright. Apparently it's much better to watch it in Japanese cause it makes more sense or something (how cool is Japanese? I'd love to learn it, I love the sound of it) I've got the first Excel saga dvd, I love that it's totally insane! I read almost all of Chobits, the story's interesting and the illustrations are totally gorgeous but I can't find the last book anywhere and I really want to know how it ends!

Dragon Ball: I HATE IT!!!

Sailor moon? I found my way back to anime with it!!! I say "back", because I watched anime when i was little (robotech, astroboy, minky momo, candy candy, voltron, mazinger z, etc...)

whooa!! I WANT TO SEE EXCEL SAGA!!! I'm sure it's a totally wacky story!!! :D :D

CHOBITS: ROCKS!!!! no shit!! it's awsome!! I haven't read the manga, just one volume... and it's curious how they make such a strong crossroad with Angelic Layer (one of my faves too). I saw the anime series. The end of Chobits.. GOD!!! It made me cry!!!! and that's hard to do!

Anya82
12-01-2004, 08:59 AM
Have you seen "CHIBITS"? It's like an "extra" episode, or OVA if you want to call it like that... Its so freakin' hilarious!! hahahhaha I just LOVE Sumomo! :D

Dan_the_man
12-01-2004, 09:00 AM
What about love hina.

Dan_the_man
12-01-2004, 09:01 AM
Yes, chibits. It is prety cool.

hereforone
12-01-2004, 12:56 PM
gags. . . . .

TheHulaChick
12-02-2004, 04:33 AM
Dragon Ball: I HATE IT!!!

Sailor moon? I found my way back to anime with it!!! I say "back", because I watched anime when i was little (robotech, astroboy, minky momo, candy candy, voltron, mazinger z, etc...)

whooa!! I WANT TO SEE EXCEL SAGA!!! I'm sure it's a totally wacky story!!! :D :D

CHOBITS: ROCKS!!!! no shit!! it's awsome!! I haven't read the manga, just one volume... and it's curious how they make such a strong crossroad with Angelic Layer (one of my faves too). I saw the anime series. The end of Chobits.. GOD!!! It made me cry!!!! and that's hard to do!

:mad: I need to see the end of Chobits! I've never seen Angelic Layer, is it really good? Excel Saga is so so funny I definitely recommend it, I've only seen the first one but it's hilarious!

Dante
12-02-2004, 07:45 AM
i'm into a little anime. like naruto, full metal alchemist, cowboy bebop, and trigun.

Inuyasha is also a good anime

Anya82
12-02-2004, 08:53 AM
Yeah, Angelic Layer is pretty cool!!
And the soundtrack... OMG!! rocks!

lousyskater
12-02-2004, 10:14 AM
Inuyasha is also a good anime
i watch it every once in a while. i don't like it that much though.

Sucker with no selfesteem
12-02-2004, 10:45 AM
Soultaker, X and Lain - rulezzzzz another one not for me.

Chainsaw
12-02-2004, 10:52 AM
anime is great..... and all of you people who don't like it please die :) ok ok everybody has a right to their opinion. The best anime i've seen would be Trigun i guess... it's great! I'm watching Naruto right now, seems like a good one too... and so are tons of others :)

lousyskater
12-02-2004, 11:18 AM
I'm watching Naruto right now, seems like a good one too... and so are tons of others :)
you watching episode 112?

Anya82
12-02-2004, 11:24 AM
Soultaker, X and Lain - rulezzzzz another one not for me.

Totally agree... LAIN rules.........

Anya82
12-02-2004, 05:03 PM
let's talk about soundtracks/songs

I love "Ningyo Hime" from Chobits...damn.. it breaks my heart... *tears*

Unsanctioned
12-07-2004, 04:05 PM
does anybody else have any liking for the.hack series? Think about it,they've got anime, games, mangas, a card game; why hasnt anyone else posted about it? :rolleyes:

lousyskater
12-07-2004, 04:07 PM
does anybody else have any liking for the.hack series? Think about it,they've got anime, games, mangas, a card game; why hasnt anyone else posted about it? :rolleyes:
i never liked the series much. it's my brothers favorite anime though.

Unsanctioned
12-07-2004, 04:09 PM
What about Hellsing? That's a kick ass anime. Especially if you like vampires, zombies, MP5's, a 13mm handcannon w/silver bullets, and (at one point) one chick biting her 'sisters' nipple. Oh, the dubbed version--bunch'a british voices (except Alucard) :cool:

Revolver-2005?
12-07-2004, 04:16 PM
i really...really....hate anime....i think ive only seen two animes tht semi interested me, which were tht Trigun and Full metal alchemist...other thn tht it blows

Unsanctioned
12-10-2004, 08:10 AM
www.theotaku.com
Check this site out if you like anime

intothevalleyofdeath
12-10-2004, 08:11 AM
y do people like anime so much, theyre cartoons, cartoons are for children

Anya82
12-10-2004, 09:39 AM

well, i don't think that just because they're drawings/animations they're suppose to be for children.

I like anime because of the well done art they have. I really like that.

I also like anime because they have original and creative stories, and they're for different kind of people. There are series about fantasy, goth stories, drama, technology, philosophy, horror, romance, teen dramas, magic, history, war, future, past... they're also for different ages, kids, teens, adults... for guys, and for girls...

That's why. I think you've just seen stories for children, but, trust me.. there are some anime/manga series you JUST CAN'T show it to children.. maybe because they have adult content, or because they won't understand the story or the message the creator is trying to communicate.

Oh! and i also like the OST

Chainsaw
12-10-2004, 09:47 AM
those people piss me off who say anime is for children... in most cases they've only seen dragonball, pokemon and digimon and think they're so smart... there's much more to anime than these three ;) I would choose a good anime to a real movie any time.....

MirandaV
12-10-2004, 09:48 AM
^ I totally agree with you.

Anya82
12-10-2004, 09:56 AM
those people piss me off who say anime is for children... in most cases they've only seen dragonball, pokemon and digimon and think they're so smart... there's much more to anime than these three ;) I would choose a good anime to a real movie any time.....

I ABSOLUTELY support you...

People who say that, is because they haven't discovered what anime is...

When people stares at me because i have an anime related item, or when they say that "anime is for kids", it just annoys me.. but then.. i get a laugh, because i know they haven't seen another kind of anime than the ones you've mentioned, the "commercial" kind of anime.

slit_wrists
12-10-2004, 10:02 AM
i have one thing to say akira rocks!!!!!!! :D

lousyskater
12-10-2004, 10:21 AM
animation does not = children shows. a lot of the shows that have been redubbed for america are severely censored. hell, in the japanese version of DBZ
they curse and it was pretty bloody. it wasn't originally intended for children, it was aimed more at teens. i just hate the way anime's have to be translated in america. i'm glad adult swim has come to cartoon network, because the anime they show is translated pretty closely. they've done a very good job with Full Metal Alchemist. they left it intact as possible. hopefully in the future they do the same with other great anime's.

Anya82
12-10-2004, 10:29 AM
thank God, here in Mexico is different... they stick pretty close to the original series.

For example, when i saw sailor moon the first time, it was in Mexico tv... and they showed an episode where they all die in the last episodes.. but... when i saw the last episodes, but in America.. hell crap!! they didn't show how they died!! come on!!! give me a break!! and they also dubbed with annoying voices that made the characters seem like a whole bunch of bimbos playing with barbie dolls.. that made me sad....

Chainsaw
12-10-2004, 11:16 AM
thank God, here in Mexico is different... they stick pretty close to the original series.

For example, when i saw sailor moon the first time, it was in Mexico tv... and they showed an episode where they all die in the last episodes.. but... when i saw the last episodes, but in America.. hell crap!! they didn't show how they died!! come on!!! give me a break!! and they also dubbed with annoying voices that made the characters seem like a whole bunch of bimbos playing with barbie dolls.. that made me sad....

Yea, i know what you mean... the dubbing part especially. I live in Estonia, and we don't have much anime on tv, but the things we do have are dubbed awfully... one person does all the voices...

Anya82
12-10-2004, 11:21 AM
now THAT'S sooooooooooo sad... just one person???? no shit!!

Chainsaw
12-10-2004, 11:23 AM
now THAT'S sooooooooooo sad... just one person???? no shit!!

Lol :D :D :D

Amelie
12-10-2004, 11:40 AM
Do you know Spirited Away? It's a great anime movie and the only anime I like, I think the others suck!

Anya82
12-10-2004, 11:47 AM
yes, it's a good one.. but i don't think others suck.

there are many good series, ovas and movies

arak0r
12-10-2004, 01:15 PM
trigun, cowboy bebop, full metal alchemist (need to see more of this), and im surprised no one else has mentioned it, but ghost in the shell >*

lousyskater
12-10-2004, 01:18 PM
full metal alchemist (need to see more of this)
it gets a lot better. i've already seen the entire show and it has to be on of my all time favorites.

Unsanctioned
12-11-2004, 06:55 PM
Ghost in the shell is cool. But again-- what about Hellsing? Yu Yu Hakusho? both great titles.

greencows12
12-11-2004, 09:55 PM
sailor moon. I knew all the characters they didn't show in the usa and Canada. I knew all the characters on the japanese versions. I knew their japanese and english names. I had sailor moon toys, and japanese stickers. I have a sticker album. In japanese it's sailor senshi. I also like hello kitty and kerope, both made by sanrio. I have seen kerope aired in Canada, but not in the usa. I don't like yu gi oh or pokemon.:D I used to think dragon ballz was called dragon balls. When they said on the show they collected dragon balls, I was like, "ewwwwwwwwwww!" lol:D

Unsanctioned
12-13-2004, 06:42 AM
Brief Description
The undead stalk the unsuspecting populace in Great Britain. Feeding off the innocent humans to quench their never ending bloodlust. The mysterious institution, the Hellsing Organization, is the only thing standing between the general population and the vampires, ghouls and freaks that feed on them. The secret Hellsing Organization is run by the hard-edged Sir Integra Wingates Hellsing. For generations Hellsing has been defending the innocent from the evil undead. Now there is a new danger, a freak chip, a chip that gives humans vampiric abilities.

In the service of the Sir Integra and Hellsing is the true power of the Organization, the vampire Alucard. The incredibly powerful vampire Alucard has dedicated himself to the service of the Hellsing family. Alucard along with newly changed Seras Victoria, a former police officer, battle the new freak chip terror and the others who are against the Hellsing Organization.

Since it's release in 2001 the 13 episodes of Kohta Kirano's Hellsing has been a very popular horror and action anime. Filled with bloody and violent scenes, occult themes and strong language, Hellsing is not suited for children.
www.theotaku.com

Anya82
12-24-2004, 10:17 AM
sailor moon. I knew all the characters they didn't show in the usa and Canada. I knew all the characters on the japanese versions. I knew their japanese and english names. I had sailor moon toys, and japanese stickers. I have a sticker album. In japanese it's sailor senshi.

I'm a Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon fan myself.. or at least i was
I still like it, and it will always be one of my fave series because it brought me back to me anime world. I like the anime series.. but not the manga.. it turns so complicated!! and there are a LOT of Senshis!! and i don't like Naoko Takeuchi's manga style..

anna abbasi
06-22-2005, 02:55 PM
my favorite animes are naruto and fullmetal alchemist, i dont like dubbed anime only subbed

coke_a_holic
06-22-2005, 02:56 PM
You resurrected a 7 month old thread to say that? Pardon my French, but WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

bhg_rulz2
06-22-2005, 03:20 PM
i dont really hate and i dont really like Anime

Layna
06-22-2005, 03:28 PM
The best anime is SAINT SEIYA

I like candy candy,Sakura card captors, DN angel,sailor moon.....and two more but i dont remember their names. :cool:

Anya82
10-11-2005, 12:52 AM
i found this poster, it's from 1996
but you MUST see it!!!
you'll find characters from a LOT of anime series, ovas and movies!!
magic knight rayearth, macross, astroboy, oh my goddess, galaxy express 999, bakuretsu hunters, slayers, akira, tenchi muyo!, dirty pair, slam dunk, fushigi yuugi, princess rouge, my neighbor totoro, 3x3 eyes, evangelion, gundam wing, burn up w, street fighter, mamono hunter yohko, marmalade boy, ghost sweeper mikami, dragon ball, miyuki-chan, nadia, rorouni kenshin, X, ranma, ALL characters from Sailor moon, even Mahou no princess Minky Momo!!! (OMG!!! i couldn't believe it when i saw her!! hmm.. but i can't find Candy Candy...)

geez!!! and many many MANY more!!!!! argh! i can't list all of them!!! trust me, if you like anime, YOU MUST see the pic! it's so cute and fun to see all those characters!!

http://tmp.4chan.org/hr/src/1128796749294.jpg

EDIT: it seems like you can't direct link to it. so, copy paste it! :)
it will take a while to download, cause it's a HUGE poster. but worth the wait

T-6005
10-11-2005, 12:53 AM
doesn't work, hon.

Anya82
10-11-2005, 12:56 AM
copy-paste it

SaiKYoU
10-11-2005, 02:02 AM
Everyone knows that the best anime+manga ever is Dragon ball! From 1st chapter to end of DBZ, GT is shit...
But i like too Rurouni Kenshin, Full Metal Alchemist and of course AKIRA, the best movie of animation ever [i'm still trying to read the whole manga cause it's huge]
And if you wanna have some fun, i recomend Golden Boy!

kami_mathieu
10-11-2005, 02:04 AM
Im over it now, but I was a crazed anime junk back in the days of pokemon and dragonball.

Anya82
10-11-2005, 09:09 AM
pokemon? dragon ball?
pfft!
there are more interesting anime!

i hate dragon ball.
oh, and i've seen Golden Boy. It's cool.

*danni*
10-11-2005, 11:09 AM
Do you know Spirited Away? It's a great anime movie and the only anime I like, I think the others suck!
omg i love that film, i also like most films by that director (Hayao Miyazaki) such as princess mononoke, grave of the fireflies etc etc i havent seen many anime films but i love the ones i have seen and theres loads of people who love anime where i live, which is cool. i enjoy drawing manga as well.. ill post a couple of pics when my scanner decides to work.... luv danni xXx

Wizard*SweetRockerGirl*
10-11-2005, 11:11 AM
sb who likes final fantasy here

pyro_schizo
11-08-2005, 01:37 PM
sb who likes final fantasy here

i do! i do! ^^ lol. not so fond of the anime though, i prefer the games. VIII being my fave

Has anyone read the Ring manga?

dalaksta
11-08-2005, 01:38 PM
i know what it is i just dont really like it

ruroken
11-08-2005, 01:44 PM
Most anime sucks. Yeah, I actually mean it.

ruroken
11-08-2005, 01:54 PM
Princess Mononoke and Rurouni Kenshin are the only things worth anyone's time.

skiddles824
04-25-2006, 01:41 PM
right now my favs Naruto but i also like full metal alchomist, Inuasha and hack/sign

Anya82
04-25-2006, 01:55 PM
i'm watching Hana yori dango (boys over flowers). Another shojo!!! yayz!

I like it. But i find Marmalade Boy more lovely! :D

SaiKYoU
04-25-2006, 02:03 PM
WHO SAID DB SUCKS! for kami-sama sake, DB+DBZ is the best anime eveeeeeeer! :D

Obviously is my fav anime, but i reaaaaaaaly like Rurouni Kenshin, Full MetalAlchemist, Slayers... And about short animes, Golden Boy, Paranoia Agent... And my Fav Mangaka is the master Katshuhiro Otomo and his AKiRA... greatest animemovie eveeeeeeeeer...

Also, if like AMVs click on the link of my sig, i've some Offspring AMVs also! :rolleyes:

Mr. Noodles
04-25-2006, 02:26 PM
The last episode of Evangelion was truly screwed up.
It was weird but not screwed up. I liked the "possibilty" part.

Mr. Noodles
04-25-2006, 02:30 PM
trigun, cowboy bebop, full metal alchemist (need to see more of this), and im surprised no one else has mentioned it, but ghost in the shell >*
I've seen some Ghost in the Shell. Pretty good.

SaiKYoU
04-25-2006, 02:35 PM
i've all the GITH mangas but i've not read them... hundreds of pages... :confused:

clokey43
04-25-2006, 02:45 PM
My friend is in to Anime. I can't understand all the excitement over it though. It's just a bunch of cartoons. Maybe I might understand if I watched more but I don;'t think I'll bother to be honest.

ignition991
04-25-2006, 03:24 PM
Anime is pretty pointless, i mean all it is is poorly drawn cartoons with giant robots and or ninjas.

My brother's into anime, i never got what he sees in that shit.

Anya82
04-25-2006, 04:43 PM
WHO SAID DB SUCKS! for kami-sama sake, DB+DBZ is the best anime eveeeeeeer! :D
I HATE, TRULY HATE WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL, Dragon Ball sagas.

It was weird but not screwed up. I liked the "possibilty" part.
i agree with you

And for those who don't like anime, or think it's just a bunch of "cartoons"... meeeh! whatever! it's up to you. I don't care. :p :D I've been into anime since i was a child, starting with Minky Momo, Candy Candy, Astroboy, Robotech, and more... But i started looking for it when i was 14 or so.

WebDudette
04-25-2006, 06:00 PM
Anime is pretty pointless, i mean all it is is poorly drawn cartoons with giant robots and or ninjas.

My brother's into anime, i never got what he sees in that shit.

You haven't watched many then because Anime has some of the best cartoon art there is American cartoon art is nothing compared to anime.

Why do the people who think anime is stupid and pointless think it is pointless and stupid some of them are the same thing as sitcoms that are on tv today.

Also DBZ is so boring when Goku used the spirit bomb on Freeza it took like 10 episodes.

ignition991
04-25-2006, 06:49 PM
Fuck it all.

WebDudette
04-25-2006, 06:59 PM
What an intelligent and thought out post.

ignition991
04-25-2006, 07:59 PM
You haven't watched many then because Anime has some of the best cartoon art there is American cartoon art is nothing compared to anime.

Why do the people who think anime is stupid and pointless think it is pointless and stupid some of them are the same thing as sitcoms that are on tv today.

Also DBZ is so boring when Goku used the spirit bomb on Freeza it took like 10 episodes.

I hate any kind of Cartoon art, because i don't watch T.V. therefore, i dont watch Cartoons. At Least American Cartoons can get the shape of the Mouths right.

Secondly, Why do I think it is Pointless and Stupid? I don't like how it is drawn, how they show expressions, and how they hove some really Dumb Plot lines for most of the Anime shows I've ever seen.
This is my opinion and you really shouldn't care about what other people think, i wasn't aiming to offend, just voicing my opinion.

Zack
04-25-2006, 08:12 PM
anime sucks

WebDudette
04-25-2006, 08:12 PM
I wasn't offended I wondered why you thought all anime was pointless and stupid it's basically the same thing as live action shows it's just drawn.

From the the Anime I've seen and the american cartoons I've seen anime characters look alot more realistic (excluding the hair in most cases).

0r4ng3
04-25-2006, 08:14 PM
People have to get something straight. American anime sucks. That's because it's horribly censored to cater to the 13 year old audience. Almost everywhere else, it's meant for adults, and it's more graphic, violent, etc. Plus, the anime here (in the US) today debuted in Japan maybe 10+ years ago, hence the crappy quality of animation.

killer_queen
04-26-2006, 06:09 AM
I used to love Sailor Moon like every little girl. But that's all, I hate anime and hardcore anime fans.

ignition991
04-26-2006, 09:38 AM
The Hair is definitly not the most relistic, its always spiked up, how much gel do they use in their hair? It would be impossible to have hair that's like yu-gi-ohs or gokus

Mr. Noodles
04-27-2006, 04:52 PM
Neon Genesis Evangelion and Cowboy Bebop are two of the best animes.
What do you think of them?

Iddy
04-27-2006, 04:52 PM
Just messes it up with everything else!

such nit-picking sometimes

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-27-2006, 04:54 PM
Stop complaining. I do not nit-pick. The threads I've closed today have been the first I've done for months. I've hardly done any moderating for a long time. You just accept that it belonged in this thread and stop being a whiny vag.

Thank you.

Iddy
04-27-2006, 04:56 PM
don't take that tone with me... i'm not complaining nonsensically.. i just really do not see the point in making a big deal about 'where things should belong'

Thank you

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-27-2006, 04:57 PM
Not making a big deal about where things belong?

Can I remind you exactly what my title is on here?

Iddy
04-27-2006, 04:58 PM
wow... like being at school

anyway

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-27-2006, 04:59 PM
No, like me being a moderator and that's kind of what I have to do.

Iddy
04-27-2006, 05:00 PM
i'm not going to argue

Mr. Noodles
04-27-2006, 05:01 PM
Good. Now let's keep it on-topic!

TheUnholyNightbringer
Superb.

Enjoy your thread.

Iddy
Good. Now let's keep it on-topic!

Sorry :D

Mr. Noodles
04-27-2006, 05:03 PM
Sorry :D

Apology accepted.
Now, what do you think of these shows?
Cowboy Bebop & Neon Genesis Evangelion?

Ocupation: Offspring
04-27-2006, 05:14 PM
i love Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Cowboy Bebop. i made mt own thred about anime cuz i didnt see this one and sum fucker closeed it in a half an hour!

Mr. Noodles
04-27-2006, 05:18 PM
yeh, that very same person said that the last episode of Neon Genesis Evangelion was screwed up. It's very weird but it explains the point of the show (which i'm not spoiling).

04-27-2006, 05:21 PM
yeh, that very same person said that the last episode of Neon Genesis Evangelion was screwed up. It's very weird but it explains the point of the show (which i'm not spoiling).
like u did that one time lol!

Mr. Noodles
04-27-2006, 05:22 PM
like u did that one time lol!
what did i spoil? Oh, do u mean the Bohemian Rhapsody video with all those clips?

04-27-2006, 05:35 PM
what did i spoil? Oh, do u mean the Bohemian Rhapsody video with all those clips?
yes u did :mad:

Mr. Noodles
04-27-2006, 05:36 PM
yes u did :mad:
Sorry. :eek:

Anya82
04-27-2006, 11:59 PM
i liked that series too. I think the same you do, my dear friend, Mr. Noodles. It's weird, but not screwed up.
It's just that people who are not related to anime think that NGE it's all about robots and wars... but it's not. It's a complete philosophy and the author had some issues back then, so he just let them flow.

Vera
04-28-2006, 12:05 AM
I might've said it in this topic already but out of all the animes I've ever seen, I've only REALLY enjoyed Bleach.

I saw one episode of Saiyuki, though, that one looked pretty nice as well.

Anya82
04-28-2006, 12:11 AM
i haven't seen Bleach. What is it about, Sanni?

Vera
04-28-2006, 12:27 AM
Man, kind of difficult to explain. Would help if you could just watch the first episode.. Basic gist is that a teenage boy gains powers from a Reaper (Shinigami), whose job is to port what are basically dead people's spirits who stayed on Earth too long to where they belong (Soul Society). Sounds like ghost-hunting, I know, but it's much more than that, really.

The boy is Ichigo (http://www.magicfantasy.info/dream-manga/img/bleach_img_1.jpg), the shinigami is Rukia (http://haiou.online.fr/fiches/bleach/bleach-anime03.jpg) (the girl, obviously). Because Rukia lost her powers to Ichigo, she has to observe him and make sure he does her job for her, so she begins to go to school with him etc.

It's very much awesome. I'm just in love with every character and it gets better and better with each episode. For me, at least.

Lizardus
04-28-2006, 12:27 AM
Big swords, ghosts, and a badass dude with orange hair kicking butt.

Vera
04-28-2006, 12:28 AM
Big swords, ghosts, and a badass dude with orange hair kicking butt.
Yeah, in short, yeah. But I loooove Rukia so I had to include what she has to do with it.

Lizardus
04-28-2006, 12:31 AM
I have to get back into it, it's been months since the last time i saw anything about Bleach.

Anya82
04-28-2006, 01:25 AM
never heard about it. But sounds interesting.

Mr. Noodles
04-28-2006, 05:59 AM
never heard about it. But sounds interesting.
Yeah, I agree. This is gonna sound stupid, but the band Nirvana automatically came to my mind when I saw the title.

Mr. Noodles
05-05-2006, 12:19 PM
Anyone like Ghost In The Shell? I started watching it and I think it's pretty good. The story is actually quite complex, like N.G.E.

SaiKYoU
05-05-2006, 12:49 PM
question about GITH: anime and manga follow the same story line or it's like in FullMetal Alchemist?

05-13-2006, 03:28 PM
Mr. Noodles i dont know alot about Ghost in a shell but i do know one thing about Neon Genesis Evangelion. . . Rei is ummmmmm how do i say this??????? HOT :cool: im a horney basterd :D

Mr. Noodles
05-13-2006, 05:08 PM
Mr. Noodles i dont know alot about Ghost in a shell but i do know one thing about Neon Genesis Evangelion. . . Rei is ummmmmm how do i say this??????? HOT :cool: im a horney basterd :D
I told ya she's hot! And about Ghost in the Shell, it's on tonight at 12:30AM.

Rinoa
05-13-2006, 05:15 PM
Only animé I like is Final Fantasy Unlimited.

I also liked the first Ghost In The Shell film. But that's about as far as I go with animé.

Lizardus
05-13-2006, 10:51 PM
You should try out more stuff.
There is GOLD out there, like GTO, Exel Saga, Full Metal Panic, FLCL...

Anya82
05-13-2006, 11:45 PM
i want to see excel saga!

sk8ter-hater
05-14-2006, 09:37 AM
Anima should be limited on certain people, they just obsses over it. I like it a little, butnot enough to talk about it.
I like Fullmetal Alchemist, Samurai Champloo, Paranoia Agent, Evangelion is okay, Fooly Cooly, Inuyasha, and old Dragonball, the one with the little kids. I'm not even sure if they can be defined as anime. Ghost is the Shell and the one Mr. Noodles was talking about, Cowboy Bebop.

skiddles824
05-14-2006, 03:11 PM
theres a web site on anime called AVA (http://www.avanime.ca/)

skiddles824
05-14-2006, 03:11 PM
you can put youre anime on it and do other shit

06-02-2006, 02:21 PM
You no whats really weird? OK in NGE i saw like half of the epsiodes and im going to see the movie notnite how werid is that?

ninthlayer
06-02-2006, 02:27 PM
I love anime (http://www.tubgirl.com)!

Mr. Noodles
06-02-2006, 02:27 PM
You no whats really weird? OK in NGE i saw like half of the epsiodes and im going to see the movie notnite how werid is that?
That is weird. You're gonna ask a lot of questions. You're NEVER gonna expect that ending. It's so unexpected.

06-02-2006, 02:29 PM
That is weird. You're gonna ask a lot of questions. You're NEVER gonna expect that ending. It's so unexpected.
Are you serious is that weird?! Oh well my friend can explain it to me HPOEFULLY! *cough cough MR. Noodles Cough!*

Mr. Noodles
06-02-2006, 02:30 PM
Are you serious is that weird?! Oh well my friend can explain it to me HPOEFULLY! *cough cough MR. Noodles Cough!*
Yeah, I can explain everything. Except you might learn Rei's biggest secret cuz I'll have to explain that to explain some other stuff as well.

Prahv, Spires of Order
06-02-2006, 02:31 PM
I like Desert Punk. For those who have Comcast there are the first 2 episodes on demand.

Mr. Noodles
06-02-2006, 02:31 PM
I like Desert Punk. For those who have Comcast there are the first 2 episodes on demand.
Under anime channel or anime favorties?

06-02-2006, 02:32 PM
You Are Nasty, You Sick Pervert! Get A Girlfriend, You Piece Of Shit!

Mr. Noodles
06-02-2006, 02:33 PM
You Are Nasty, You Sick Pervert! Get A Girlfriend, You Piece Of Shit!
I wish I didn't click on the link. :(
Seriously, that's what my dreams are for!

0r4ng3
06-02-2006, 02:33 PM
That's some good anime.

Prahv, Spires of Order
06-02-2006, 03:02 PM
Under anime channel or anime favorties?

The Cutting Edge -> Anime Selects -> Anime Preimers

Mr. Noodles
06-02-2006, 03:03 PM
The Cutting Edge -> Anime Selects -> Anime Preimers
Thanks. I'll check it out. Has anyone seen Full Metal Panic? (Not to be confused with Full Metal Alchemist.)

Prahv, Spires of Order
06-02-2006, 03:05 PM
Thanks. I'll check it out. Has anyone seen Full Metal Panic? (Not to be confused with Full Metal Alchemist.)

Is it on demand? I think my friend has a dvd or 2. He has a dvd of everything (anime-wise).

Mr. Noodles
06-02-2006, 03:06 PM
Is it on demand?
Yeah, go to Cutting Edge and go to Anime Network. You should find episodes 13, 14, and 15 if u keep going thru the pages.

Prahv, Spires of Order
06-02-2006, 03:08 PM
What anime show is your avatar?

Mr. Noodles
06-02-2006, 03:09 PM
What anime show is your avatar?
Cowboy Bebop. They used to have some episodes on demand but that was about 4 months ago. You can see it Friday at 12:30AM and Sunday at 1:30AM.

Prahv, Spires of Order
06-02-2006, 03:21 PM
Cowboy Bebop. They used to have some episodes on demand but that was about 4 months ago. You can see it Friday at 12:30AM and Sunday at 1:30AM.

What channel and what time zone?

Does anyone watch Blood? That show is as scary as hell.

Mr. Noodles
06-02-2006, 04:01 PM
What channel and what time zone?

Does anyone watch Blood? That show is as scary as hell.
On Channel 58 (during Adult Swim).
Well, you could just watch it on youtube.com
And no, I've never seen Blood.

Lizardus
06-02-2006, 10:23 PM
I "hart" exploding lockers.

skiddles824
06-04-2006, 03:52 PM
has anyone seen episode 50 of naruto i just saw it its amazing. but ive never seen that much of a tragic episode of a cartoon..

Mr. Noodles
06-07-2006, 04:42 PM
Anyone like Samurai Champloo?

06-07-2006, 05:42 PM
Anyone like Samurai Champloo?
i do! but i dont get a chance to warch it that often

Mr. Noodles
06-07-2006, 05:42 PM
It's on demand now. And I saw ep 18 of NGE at 1AM.

SkunkIt
06-07-2006, 05:46 PM
I hate anime. You would too if you have ever been sodomized by a tentacle.

This is an old post, but It's sigged.

Mr. Noodles
06-08-2006, 01:19 PM
Have you ever seen the last episode?

06-08-2006, 01:23 PM
Have you ever seen the last episode?
Only some of it, the first part but not the second becuz " I had to go to bed" it was so GAY! :eek:

Mr. Noodles
06-08-2006, 01:24 PM
Only some of it, the first part but not the second becuz " I had to go to bed" it was so GAY! :eek:
It's 3 parts long, BTW.

06-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Oh, I Thought it was only 2 becuz it was only an hour not an hour and a half.

08-22-2006, 02:19 PM
Ok this is a AMV of Pretty fly using NGE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4pTGtxA32g&mode=related&search=)

Dexter_H83
08-22-2006, 03:22 PM
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/6876/billtokiohotelnb8.jpg

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/7476/bill12rs3.jpg http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6628/bill08ys8.jpg

this is a german band.....and they suck......!!!!!! :D

Mr. Noodles
08-22-2006, 03:55 PM
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/6876/billtokiohotelnb8.jpg

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/7476/bill12rs3.jpg http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6628/bill08ys8.jpg

this is a german band.....and they suck......!!!!!! :D
This doesn't belong in this thread.

Ok this is a AMV of Pretty fly using NGE
Yeah, I've seen it before. I'll post some AMVs later, if I feel like it.

Dexter_H83
08-23-2006, 08:20 AM
I think it does......this guy looks like anime/manga.... :D

Mr. Noodles
08-23-2006, 08:21 AM
I think it does......this guy looks like anime/manga.... :D
Only the hair.
Who is he anyway?

Mr. Noodles
08-23-2006, 08:32 AM
Yeah, I've seen it before. I'll post some AMVs later, if I feel like it.
Like I said, I'm posting AMVs now.

Closer - NIN - Neon Genesis Evangelion (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB-lqrrca9Q)
With My Mind - Cold - Alfen Lied (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzmfljRf4U4)
Pretty Fly for a Rabbi - Weird Al - Tenchi Muyo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=457OT3R_AaI)
Gone Away - The Offspring - Cowboy Bebop (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBuVuFJMB7M)

And before you ask, Ocupation: Offspring, no, I didn't make the last one!
Oh, and could someone tell if Tenchi Muyo and Alfen Lied are any good? They're just random videos I came across and found interesting.

08-23-2006, 03:03 PM
Like I said, I'm posting AMVs now.

Closer - NIN - Neon Genesis Evangelion (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB-lqrrca9Q)
With My Mind - Cold - Alfen Lied (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzmfljRf4U4)
Pretty Fly for a Rabbi - Weird Al - Tenchi Muyo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=457OT3R_AaI)
Gone Away - The Offspring - Cowboy Bebop (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBuVuFJMB7M)

And before you ask, Ocupation: Offspring, no, I didn't make the last one!
Oh, and could someone tell if Tenchi Muyo and Alfen Lied are any good? They're just random videos I came across and found interesting.
DAMN IT! i want you to make it, but you really cant becuz you had company for like 3 days!
Did you notice it says "Cowboy Bebob"?

Mr. Noodles
08-23-2006, 03:04 PM
DAMN IT! i want you to make it, but you really cant becuz you had company for like 3 days!
Did you notice it says "Cowboy Bebob"?
You mean "Cowbob Bebop"... yeah, I noticed.
I already completed my video anyway.

Dexter_H83
08-24-2006, 02:35 AM
Only the hair.
Who is he anyway?
his name is Bill and the band´s name is Tokio Hotel.....all little girls in germany love this band....

Mr. Noodles
08-27-2006, 08:45 AM
his name is Bill and the band´s name is Tokio Hotel.....all little girls in germany love this band....
Ahem... if it's supposed to be the Japanese city, it's spelled Tokyo, not Tokio.
OK... back on-topic:
who goes to animegalleries.com out of pure boredom? I do!

Mr. Noodles
08-31-2006, 12:08 PM
Today, I started watching Elfen Lied.
It's pretty good! I like it! :D

SaiKYoU
08-31-2006, 12:27 PM
special request: anyone knows any torrents/elinks to download "LOUIE THE RUNE SOLDIE", if possible in english without any subtitles for amvmaking, but if not possible i'll accept fansubs...

Mr. Noodles
08-31-2006, 12:29 PM
special request: anyone knows any torrents/elinks to download "LOUIE THE RUNE SOLDIE", if possible in english without any subtitles for amvmaking, but if not possible i'll accept fansubs...
I sure don't. Seriously.
I only have Japanese versions with English subtitles.
And I also make AMVs - unfortunately, with subtitles.

ninthlayer
08-31-2006, 03:26 PM
http://myspace-894.vo.llnwd.net/00390/49/85/390565894_l.jpg
Hey guys, punk rock anime styleeee!

H1T_That
08-31-2006, 03:28 PM
What the fuck is that porcelain man next to the watering can?

ninthlayer
08-31-2006, 04:04 PM
Amazing, that's what.

offspringing
10-03-2006, 12:15 AM
Today, I started watching Elfen Lied.
It's pretty good! I like it! :D

omfg I was watching it before, did you know they mad a movie of it?

ninthlayer
10-03-2006, 02:16 AM
Faggots, for serious.

ninthlayer
10-03-2006, 02:56 PM
http://pokemon.hentaimaximo.com/pokemon-hentai.jpg
lolololololololololololol, anime!

Manic Subsidal Boy
10-05-2006, 05:05 AM
you make me horny with those pictures (Sarcasm)

HeadAroundU
10-13-2006, 04:57 PM
I hate the new anime but I just adore that classic anime. I love the song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3k2CCOjyv4&mode=related&search=
I watched Silwerhawks all the time when I was a kid.

SaiKYoU
12-26-2006, 04:48 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgSPq7JNq5M

that's my last AMV, Aselia Soldier Side, and you anime freaks must watch it! If not a Anime freak, but yes a SNES videogames freak, what is related in the 95% of the cases, watch it too! Cause the anime used is the animation of Tales of Phantasia, one of teh best RPG games ever!

Also, you can download it by clicking on teh link in my sign...