PDA

View Full Version : My sad...sad...little life...Ooh, candy!

zich
11-30-2004, 12:55 PM
Sorry this thread is so long... BUT READ IT anywaY!

Hey, wazzup? Well, I'm sure you're all sick of people comin in here sayin, "HI, IM BAL BAL so and sh*t... Welcome me to your forum!" so, I won't do that... First off, I love the Offspring and their fans..."Not in a faggy way", I am too in a band..."We're pretty good but we live in montana so... we'll never make it :cool: ", and We're doin a show here on Thursday Dec. 2nd... so, if anyone on here lives in missoula, come see us...well... assk around... i dont want to advertise the battle of the bands were doin on dec.2nd at the UC ballroom... And i ESPECIALLY don't wanna say anything like the tickets are $12 or $15 at the door and our shitty band name is Abstract Anthem... and were playin at 7:40 er anything like that, so... i wont. So, i was on the web yesterday when i went to this site... I listened to pretty fly for a white guy... I was like, HOLY SH*T!!! it brought back so many memories! That song got me laid for the first time! (long story) and we used to play basketball and skateboard to the AMERICANA album. it was my first offspring album. So, i wanna say to everyone out there, Thanks for supporting the offspring and for being the coolest fans and people alive, and thanks to the band for havin such a cool crowd... i've only went to one offspring concert myself... cuz my parents suck... it was the one in bozeman in ummm... 1999??? anyway, something's been bothering me ever since then... ya see...

I got this sick picture of dexter in the air and haven't really been able to share it with anyone... cuz no one cares... but im sure you ppl will enjoy it!!! so, here it is!

http://www.freewebs.com/zichfiles/OFFSPRING!!!.jpg
(((or)))
http://www.freewebs.com/zichfiles/OFFSPRING!!!.jpg

SORRY! i forgot bout the whole size thingi!!! (i fuckin always do that)

sorry it looks so crappt, its a picture of a picture...

but anyway, i hope i didnt waste too much of you ppls lives...
-zich--out-

( 8u(|)

delboy
11-30-2004, 01:13 PM
you've wasted 4 minutes of my life and I want them back (oh, I'd only waste them anyway :p )

zich
11-30-2004, 01:17 PM
and i really am sorry... well... Ok, im sorry. you could've used those four minuits to throw an egg at a police car and then get yelled at and run away! thats what i would've done... :D

delboy
11-30-2004, 01:18 PM
That would take 2 minutes due to my speed and accuarcy :D

zich
11-30-2004, 01:19 PM
but you would have to go but the egg first...