PDA

View Full Version : Sinuses

Isolated Fury
11-09-2005, 11:43 AM
So I'm pretty sure I have a sinus infection. The problem is that I really can't afford to miss any classes. Plus!...The medical center on campus doesn't give prescriptions or excuses for missed classes to students. And I don't originally live here, so I don't have a doctor close by that I know. And even if I did find one, I couldn't get to him. I decided not to bring a car to school.

So I'm kind of fucked, and I feel like shit.

killer_queen
11-09-2005, 11:48 AM
Awww, is there anything I can do to make you feel better dear? I feel really sorry for you.

Isolated Fury
11-09-2005, 11:52 AM
Um...Rip my face apart.

That's the only real constructive thing I can find right now.

barangatang
11-09-2005, 11:54 AM
Drink a ton of water.

coke_a_holic
11-09-2005, 11:54 AM
Does Sudafed help? I'd just find some OTC drugs to keep the illness at bay if I were in your position. I hope you feel better.

Isolated Fury
11-09-2005, 11:57 AM
Does Sudafed help? I'd just find some OTC drugs to keep the illness at bay if I were in your position. I hope you feel better.
Yes, I'd love to do that. But I can't get any. I'm stuck in a dorm with no car. And my roommate's too much of a prick to do anything to help. I would probably kill for some OTC drugs right now.

KILL...

Isolated Fury
11-09-2005, 12:01 PM
Anyway...I'm going to go WALK to the medical center that's on campus. Wish me luck!

By the way, I live in the most snow-filled areas of Pennsylvania...FUN!

killer_queen
11-09-2005, 12:03 PM
Um...Rip my face apart.

That's the only real constructive thing I can find right now.
I'd never do that.
Just try to have some sleep. I have sinus infections every winter and rarely go to a doctor. Mommy takes care of me generally, call your girlfriend or someone else.