PDA

View Full Version : Visitors

killer_queen
11-09-2005, 12:58 PM
What do you think about the visitors who come to your house whenever they want, without telling you before and don't know when to go? I hate all of them. Friends are not that annoying. I can stand neighbours and relatives too. But if they are both neighbours and relatives... Oh dear God, you can't guess what I am suffering from.
My aunt lives next to our new house and her annoying grand daughter is at our house all day. I can't think of any way to get her out of this house (even my room).

the_GoDdEsS
11-09-2005, 01:03 PM
I can't stand all unannounced visitors. Friends or not. People annoy the fuck out of me with their petty little problems and whinings and small talk. Or family visits. When you gotta pretend to be the idiot and sit with somebody on a sofa and talk about bullshit. I usually just stand up and leave. I'm really not a patient person.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-09-2005, 02:48 PM
Meh even when I visit somebody I wanna go before they want me to.

Officer Counterfit
11-09-2005, 03:08 PM
it makes me mad usually, but i really hate it when i tell my friends call and say that they're coming over and then hang up, and come

I don't know
11-09-2005, 03:09 PM
I hate when relatives come to my house, they're so annoying

irishpunkrockgirl
11-09-2005, 03:29 PM
i always regret inviting someone to my house.

Aimeht
11-09-2005, 04:08 PM
People never come inside my home.

NDM1
11-09-2005, 05:26 PM
Eh, i like when people just come over.

Rancid_Guyxxx
11-09-2005, 05:37 PM
I find it somewhat annoying when someone just randomly shows up at your house, especially if it's early in the morning or late a night. Also, once in a while, I will wake up, walk downstairs, and my mom will have some of her friends over, and it's kinda weird eating breakfast in my boxers with my mom's friends.

sKratch
11-09-2005, 05:40 PM
I definitely don't mind when friends come by unannounced to hang out. It's often a nice surprise. However, when people I don't want to hang around come by unannounced and don't get the hint that they should leave, it's rather annoying.

Amanda
11-09-2005, 05:45 PM
I live in a small town, and visiting people without being invited or previously announcing ur arrival seems to be a habit for people here. Its weird because where i come from people just dont do that. Now all of a sudden, every other day we have people knocking on our door, inviting themselves in and staying for lunch, coffee, dinner, movie...For fuck's sake we're not an inn!

Jebus
11-09-2005, 06:01 PM
Last Sunday, my aunt and uncle came over uninvited like at 3 pm. Those were one of those sundays that I just happen to stay in bed sleeping untill 2:30 pm. I hadn't taken a shower yet, brushed my teeth, all my clothes were dirty and smelled bad, and was I wearing some old PE shorts with an old plain white shirt with a stain as pigamas. I basicly looked and smelled like a bum. As stupid as this sounds, I was too embarrased to leave my room and greet them. Before they came in, I told my parents to tell them that I went out somewhere so I wouldn't have to greet them as I usually do. At the time I assumed they wouldn't stay for that long. It turns out I was wrong. They left at around 8:00. I ended up staying in my room for those 5 hours without eating, drinking, peeing, pooing, or doing anything that made noise. I was lucky enough to find a small half-empty water bottle behind my bed and a couple toosie rolls though. All I did all day was read and do homework. I used my computer sparingly because I was afraid of making noise and being caught in my lie.

Yes, I realize this was a lame survival story....

Sin Studly
11-09-2005, 06:20 PM
My friends don't drop by unannounced. They know better.

Tizzalicious
11-10-2005, 02:58 AM
It doesn't happen to me a lot, as no one lives close, so when people come over, it's usually people I like. Unless they are here for my parents, but they don't bother me then.

I hate it when people stay too long though, like when they don't know when to go. I hinting you are tired, because I'm not the person who says: "Well...maybe you should go now". But they just don't get it.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 03:00 AM
I hate it when My mum and dad come to the house, sure it's there house and I live with them, but they could still so me some respect and piss off.