PDA

View Full Version : Mod Rating

NDR
11-09-2005, 02:36 PM
Rank the Mods in this format....(which is also my rating of them)...

Good mods
-Tijs
-JohnnyNemesis
-TheUnholyNightbringer

Bad mods
-MotaBoy
-HornyPope

Fair mods
-the rest

-----------------------------------------------------

Later I will take a little time to check your replies and mesure them, to come up with the final list.

wheelchairman
11-09-2005, 02:44 PM
Hornypope doesn't mod enough to be judged by any actions. And Mota is like.. I don't know, one of the mods who doesn't particularly love the whole power shin-dig, This is just a biased.

But you are the idiot who started "The Offspring Tigers" and created a group that you believe persecutes you.

Little_Miss_1565
11-09-2005, 02:56 PM
What exactly makes them "bad" mods? I totally disagree.

barangatang
11-09-2005, 02:59 PM
Good mods:

Betty
Endymion
HornyPope
Izie
JohnnyNemesis
JoY
Little_Miss_1565
Mota Boy
Rag Doll
sKratch
TheUnholyNightbringer
the_GoDdEsS
Tijs
Tizzalicious
Vera
wheelchairman

NDR
11-09-2005, 03:09 PM
Hornypope doesn't mod enough to be judged by any actions. And Mota is like.. I don't know, one of the mods who doesn't particularly love the whole power shin-dig, This is just a biased.

But you are the idiot who started "The Offspring Tigers" and created a group that you believe persecutes you.
...you already called me idiot, and then YOU callme biased?
*im like wtheck? what did i do?*

wheelchairman
11-09-2005, 03:12 PM
...you already called me idiot, and then YOU callme biased?
*im like wtheck? what did i do?*
Where did I claim biasedness?

The fact of the matter is, you are a proxy-account created by a user, so that this person wouldn't have to show what they really think online. When it gets to a point where you have to hide from your own opinions online, you truly are a cretin then.

Now explain your actions. And say who you are, if you want anyone whatsoever to respect you.

NDR
11-09-2005, 03:24 PM
Where did I claim biasedness?

The fact of the matter is, you are a proxy-account created by a user, so that this person wouldn't have to show what they really think online. When it gets to a point where you have to hide from your own opinions online, you truly are a cretin then.

Now explain your actions. And say who you are, if you want anyone whatsoever to respect you.
You are a 1337 group member which is worse than the proxy account you are accusing me. but lets not talk about it, i dont want to fight i only want respect for me and other mambers, from you and the other( gosh you called me cretin? and you are a mod? ) anyway.

Do you want to know NDR you say, right?
NDR is an Offspring Fan, and i dicovered this site like a year ago, but didnt want to participate up until like 3 months ago(when i registered)
but seen all the things in here(it is like addictive) i have just been quite, and the rest is now.
You can callme NDR or Andre or aNDRe (I better stop here, cause even posting is adicctive)

NDR
11-09-2005, 03:28 PM
What exactly makes them "bad" mods? I totally disagree.
Easy girl... relax!!! take a deep breath... dosen't it make you feel better? trust me I dont bite.
About your post up there, the question, that question was for me?

wheelchairman
11-09-2005, 03:52 PM
I don't believe you are who you say you are, if you were, you would not hide your account under the 'hidden' users list.

Furthermore I can call you cretin all I want, cretin. I can do this, because despite being a mod, I am also a user, and at this exact moment I am not fulfilling any particular mod duty.

I'm a member of the 1337, only because you say I am. The 1337 is a group you made up, and decided to hate. Personally I'd rather be 1337. I'm only 1337 because I've been here longer than you, and have avoided like acting like a social retard.

Mota Boy
11-09-2005, 04:15 PM
Oh man, what a long, strange trip it's been. Let's take a walk down memory lane.

Rank the Mods in this format....(which is also my rating of them)...

you are [an] idiot

I totally disagree.

Good mods:... Mota Boy...

i only want respect for me and other mambers...trust me I dont bite.

I can call you cretin all I want, cretin.

I hope you had as good a time as I did! Oh man, I can't believe it's over already, but at least we'll always have the memories. Or, in NDR's case, the mamories.

NDR - this forum is for on-topic discussion of the boards, not petty hatred aimed at specific users. A thread like this will only lead to a flame war - if you really want that, repost it in General Chat.